剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
- From John. - Doug?
戴安和道格·罗斯在约会 是吧
Well, Diane and Doug Ross are going out. Am I right?
-没错 -原来如此
- Yes, we are. - Oh, I didn't know that. Yeah.
-好日子是哪天呀 -五月十八号♥
- So when's the happy day? - May 18th.
-在圣卢克 -圣卢克 很漂亮的教堂
- At St. Luke's. - St. Luke's! Beautiful church.
-我喜欢去那参加婚礼 -来我的婚礼吧
- I love going to weddings there. - Oh, you should come.
好呀 太棒了
Well, that'd be great.
-我要去找道格了 -遇见你很开心
- I'm gonna go find Doug. - It's good to see you.
-我也是 再见约翰 -再见
- You too, John. Bye-bye. - Bye.
你邀请她干嘛 这下她会带上罗斯
Why'd you do that? Now she's gonna bring Ross.
我也不知道 脱口而出
I don't know. It just popped out.
什么情况
Give me the bullet.
三十四岁男性 高速撞上树
34-year-old male. High-speed collision with a tree.
-体征 -血压110/85 脉搏88
- Vitals? - BP's 110 over 85, pulse 88.
对疼痛有反应
Responds to pain.
瞳孔对称 对光有反应
Pupils are equal and reactive to light.
准备X光 我们需要拍颈椎侧位
Let's get an x-ray in here. We need a lateral C-spine.
-腹部如何 -不僵硬 肠音正常
- How's his belly? - Not rigid, bowel sounds normal.
-昏迷评分9 -到脑损伤的临界值了
- Coma score's nine. - Borderline for brain damage.
-可能恶化 -没错 他是个竞争者
- Could be worse. - Oh, yeah. He's a contender.
准备万可松和苯妥英钠
Stand by with Norcuron and Dilantin.
准备CT 确保有空闲
Call for a CT, make sure no one's on the table.
-血压怎么样 -稳定
- How's his pressure? - Holding.
你好医生 你昨晚把这个掉在我的卧室了
Excuse me, doctor. I think you left this in my bedroom last night.
被逼在黑暗中穿衣
You see that's what happens
结果就会这样
when you are forced to dress in the dark.
你觉得我有没有机会
You think there's ever come a time...
不用在凌晨偷偷溜走
...a time when I don't have to slink off in the wee hours
为了不带坏你儿子
to avoid corrupting your son?
-我也希望 -所以你的会议改期了吗
- I certainly hope so. - So did you change your meeting?
没成功 我会遗憾错过你首次登场做教练的
It didn't work. I'm gonna miss your coaching debut.
杰克会很失望的
Well, Jake will be disappointed.
别逗了 知道你会去 他开心坏了
Are you kidding? He's thrilled you're gonna be there.
现在告诉我 他为什么反穿袜子
So now tell me this...Why is he wearing his socks inside out?
杰克现在运势不佳
Oh, you know. Jake's in a kind of a slump.
不佳 他都跌到谷底了
Slump? He's hitting triple-zero.
我说 当我运势不佳 我喜欢做出改变
That's right. I told him whenever I hit a slump I like to change things.
反穿袜子或者任何事 只要能转运
Wear my socks inside out, anything to turn it around.
我完全想不到
I would never have thought of that.
看 有我多好 来
See, it's a good thing I'm here. Come here.
-血氧含量 -92
- Pulse ox? - Ninety-two.
-我们知道他的名字吗 -衣服在推车上
- Do we have a name? - Clothes are on the cart.
-有人看过X光片了吗 -我去看看
- Anyone seen X-ray? - I'll check.
名字是唐纳德·科斯坦萨
Name's Donald Costanza.
-血压怎么样 -还好
- How's his pressure? - Holding.
我找到一封信 "亲爱的艾米"
I have a letter here. "Dear Amy."
自己开车撞树 可能是自杀
Single vehicle into a tree, could be a suicide.
听听看
Let's hear it.
"我放弃了一切 唯有你最珍贵
"I gave up everything because you are all that matters.
没有你我如同行尸走肉"
Without you I'm already dead."
-除非我把你救活 -格林医生
- Not if I can help it. - Dr. Greene?
单方车祸 明显自杀倾向
Solo MVA, apparent suicide attempt.
昏迷指数9 没有局部受伤
GCS 9, nonfocal.
-脉搏血氧下降至90 -插管吗
- Pulse ox is down to 90. - Tube him?
我有点担心颈椎 气管暂时没事
I'm worried about the spine. I think the airway's okay for now.
他需要插管
I think this guy needs intubation.
我想先解决颈椎
I want to clear his C-spine first.
-你错了 快给他插管 -我想看X光片
- That's the wrong choice. Tube him now. - I wanna see an x-ray.
我不和你争
I'm not gonna argue with you.
镇静剂 4毫克 10单位万可松
Versed, 4 migs, 10 Norcuron.
苏珊 给我喉镜和7.5号♥气管插管
Susan, hand me a laryngoscope and a 7.5 ET tube.
快
Come on.
-直线牵引 -准备完毕
- In-line traction. - That's ready.
给你插管
Here's your tube.
车祸自杀那人的CT显示硬膜下轻微出血
CT on that suicidal car wreck shows a small subdural bleed.
看起来不用开刀
That's no indication for surgery.
-状态有变化吗 -依然昏迷
- Any change in his status? - Still unconscious.
-你觉得是什么原因 -时间会告诉我们的
- What do you think? - Time will tell.
苏珊 找到信里的女孩艾米了 她来了
Susan, had the girl from the letter, Amy. She's on her way in.
-怎么找到她的 -她打电♥话♥给我们的
- How'd you find her? - She called us.
告诉我你刚刚没和斯威夫特斗气
Tell me that you didn't just get into a pissing match with Swift
然后走出创伤室
and walk out of a trauma.
我斗气了
I did.
你为什么
So why are you...
你想把主任医师的饭碗丢了吗
Do you want to just throw the attending job out the window?
早就丢了 道格 我也不在乎
It's already gone, Doug, you know, and I don't really care.
开玩笑的吧 你辛苦奋斗了七年
Are you kidding, right? You worked seven years for this job.
为了这种鸡毛蒜皮的小事而丢掉 兄弟
If you lose it over this petty crap, buddy,
那你可太傻了
you're a fool.
请问 你是医生吗
Pardon me, are you a doctor?
是 拿开我看看
Yeah. Unwrap it, let's see.
我当时在切百吉饼
I was cutting a bagel.
动动手指
Wiggle your fingers.
伤口很浅 卡特 这个也交给你处理
Superficial. Carter, I got another one for you.
冲洗 缝针
Irrigate and stitch.
如果我没看错 那是霍华德·戴维斯先生
If I'm not mistaken, that's Mr. Howard Davis.
这家医院的"戴维斯心脏病中心"就是他出资的
Whose "Davis Cardiac Wing" is built on this hospital.
我认识你
I know you.
约翰·卡特 我和您儿子是同学
John Carter. I went to school with your son.
小约翰·卡特 你好吗
Johnny Carter. How are you?
我很好 谢谢
Fine, thank you.
戴维斯先生 我是威廉·斯威夫特
Mr. Davis, William Swift.
急诊科负责人
I'm the chairman of the Emergency Department.
-我们在董事会晚宴上见过 -你好
- We met at the Board of Directors dinner. - Good to see you.
-贝果肇事逃逸了 -应该给它们安全指南
- Bagel got away from it. - They should come with instructions.
杰瑞 打给贝索斯 手外科主刀医师
Jerry, Call Bezos, chief of hand surgery
让整形科的人也下来
and get Plastics down here.
让他们来瞧瞧 告诉他们这是戴维斯先生
Take a peep at this. Let them know it's Mr. Davis.
-还伤到哪没有 -没有
- Are you injured anywhere else? - No.
不过我眼角的确有个小鼓包
But I noticed this little bump in the corner of my eye.
杰瑞 给眼科的齐默尔曼打电♥话♥
Jerry, Zimmerman from the Eye Institute.
没问题
Right.
同时 本顿医生 高级外科住院医师
In the meantime, Dr. Benton, a senior surgical resident...
将为您清洁冲洗伤口
...will clean and irrigate your wound.
请跟我来
Right this way.
-小约翰能一起吗 -当然
- Can Johnny come along? - By all means.
希望伤到的不是开支票的手
Hope it wasn't the hand that writes the checks with.
-你好 -怎么了
- Hello? - What happened?
布兰达在发高烧 路都走不动
Brenda is burning with fever. She can barely walk.
布兰达 你好 我是罗斯医生
Brenda, hey, hi, I'm Dr. Ross.
能告诉我哪里疼吗 坐下说
Can you tell me where it hurts? Here, sit down.
头疼 脖子疼
In my head and neck.
好的 我检查一下你的下巴和胸口
Okay. Touch your chin to your chest.
手臂有瘀点
Petechiae on her arm.
还有谁感觉恶心吗
Anyone else feel sick?
送她去隔离病房♥ 做血常规
Put her in an iso room, get a CBC,
生化七项 三次细菌培养
Chem-7 and cultures times three.
-你觉得是脑膜炎吗 -对的
- Are you thinking meningitis? - That's right.
修女[同妈妈]在做教练之前当过护士
Mother was a nurse before she started coaching.
-你俩是母女 -他们是圣约瑟芬学校的
- You two are mother and daughter? - They're from St. Josephine's.
他们是修女
They're nuns.
-我快成为修女了 -原来如此
- Mother's a nun. I'm almost a nun. - Okay.
我们会对布兰达做脊椎穿剌 以确诊是否是脑膜炎
We'll do a spinal tap on Brenda to confirm the meningitis.
由于脑膜炎极易传染 我们需要隔离你们其余所有人
Because it's so contagious. We'll have to isolate the rest of you
检查你们身上是否有瘀点
and examine everyone for petechiae...
就是感染后皮肤出现红点的症状
these red spots that indicate infection.
大家过来 这边
Come on, everybody, this way.
大家快点
Come on, girls, a little hustle.
希望大家都带了训练手册
I hope everybody brought their playbook.
-他怎么样了 -你是艾米吗
- How is he? - Amy?
他严重脑震荡 还有些脑水肿
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表