剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I've got a patient with mitral valve prolapse...
你得等等 刘易斯医生
You'll have to wait, Dr. Lewis.
我有个病人刚出手术室
I've got a patient coming out of surgery.
戴维斯太太 一切检查结果都正常
Mrs. Davies, everything checks out okay.
你的心率已正常化
Your heart rate's normalized.
我们需要增加戊脉安用量
We need to increase your verapamil.
那我可以走了吗
So I can go?
还要等心脏病主治医师同意
Not until the attending cardiologist gives the okay.
别担心 戴维斯太太
Don't worry, Mrs. Davies.
你会有很多时间照顾女儿的腮腺炎
You'll have plenty of time for your daughter's mumps.
腮腺炎会持续七天呢
They last a good seven days.
你得把这些脱掉
You have to take them off.
行吧
The hell I do.
别乱动
Stay here!
-需要卡特帮忙吗 -不 除非你需要
- You need Carter? - Not if you do.
放开我
Get off me!
一号♥房♥ 肠梗阻
Bowel disimpaction in 1.
-手术怎么样 -哪个手术
- How was surgery? - Which surgery?
-今早的帮派小孩 -不到十分钟就死了
- The gang kid from this morning. - He died 10 minutes in.
这本应该是我的外科轮班
You know, this is supposed to be my surgical rotation.
急诊外科轮班
Your ER surgical rotation.
我都没进过手术室
I haven't stepped foot in an O.R yet.
-那又怎样 -你都是这么带学生的吗
- And? - You always treat your students like this?
什么怎么样
Like what?
本顿医生 我不想抱怨
Dr. Benton, I hate to complain,
但我只在为你打杂
but all I do for you is scut work.
我做住院医师也是这样
Yeah. Well, that's what I did it for my surgical resident.
大家都这么做
It is what we all did.
你得干到
And it is what you'll continue to do
睡着觉也能完成为止
until you can do it in your sleep.
作为一个医学生
No. You are a medical student.
你是来减轻我的负担
You're here to make my life easier.
是 但我也是来学习的
Yeah, I'm also here to learn.
怎么样了
And have you?
学到了吗
Learned?
戴上手套开始工作 别磨蹭
Glove up and dig in. And don't take all day.
麦凯布先生 有感觉吗
Mr. McCabe, can you feel anything here?
别让我看不见它
Keep it where I can see it.
麦凯布先生
Mr. McCabe.
干嘛
What?
-你这里有感觉吗 -哪里
- Are you feeling anything here? - Where?
-那这边呢 能感受到吗 -不能
- How about that? You feel that? - No.
别碰我的裤子
And don't touch those pants.
-现在呢 -一点儿不痛
- Now? - No, nothing hurts.
别翻我口袋
And don't get into those pockets.
我的钱都在那些袋子里
I got all my money in those pockets.
你干嘛老戳我 我的脚没事
What do you keep poking for? My feet feel fine.
就是觉得有点重而已
It's just that, you know, they're a little heavy.
像块木头
Like a chunk of wood.
我要把我的鞋子带回去 听见没
And I wanna take those shoes with me. Do you hear me?
康妮 准备一单位吗♥啡♥静滴
Connie, set up a morphine drip
还有1克头孢唑啉 再打一针破伤风
and a gram of Ancef, and get him a tetanus booster.
不 我什么药都不要
No. I don't want any drugs.
肝素 5000单位
Heparin, 5000 units.
麦凯布先生 你的腿脚被严重冻伤
Mr. McCabe, you have severe frostbite in your feet and legs.
体组织中有冰晶
Ice crystals in the tissues.
你得在涡旋浴池泡澡 让它们快速融化
We need to warm them up quickly in a whirlpool bath.
像按♥摩♥浴缸一样
You mean like a Jacuzzi?
没错
Yeah, like a Jacuzzi.
到时候会检查有没有组织损伤
After that, we'll see if there's any tissue damage
决定是否要手术
and then will decide if we need surgery.
不 我不要手术
Oh, no, I won't need that!
我的脚灵活的很
That's a perfectly good pair of hoofers.
只是需要暖和起来 那就够了
Just need a little warming up, that's all.
告诉他们我要带着我的衣服
Tell them I'm taking my clothes with me.
别让哪个傻子偷走
I don't want some bonehead stealing them.
戴维斯太太已经38岁了
Mrs. Davies is 38 years old...
有复发室上性心动过速的病史
...known history of recurrent,
但完全可控
easily controlled SVT.
你早就该让她走了
You should've released her hours ago.
你去康复区时我想和你说的
I did try to talk to you about her on your way to recovery.
你早就该和我说了
You should've come to me a long time before that.
病人都呆了好几小时了
The patient has been here for hours.
苏珊
Hey, Susie!
凯森医生
Dr. Kayson.
现在不行 克洛伊 我试过找你
Not now, Chloe. I did try to find you.
我有事情要告诉你
I just gotta tell you something.
你是苏珊的老师之一吗
Hey, are you one of Susie's teachers?
这是出院许可 刘易斯医生 下次多坚持坚持
Here's your release. Next time, Dr. Lewis, try harder.
戴维斯太太需要你
Oh, well, Mrs. Davies needs you.
好的
OK.
我说过别来医院找我
I told you to stop coming by the hospital.
我得和你谈谈
Let me tell you something.
今天晚上不行吗
It can't wait until tonight?
晚上我就不在这了
No, I'm not gonna be here tonight.
罗尼和我要搬去得州 我是来道别的
Ronnie and I are moving to Texas. I've come to say goodbye.
苏珊 你来不来
Susan, are you coming?
马上
Yeah.
你准备怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我不知道 学着做辣椒吧
I don't know, learn how to cook chili.
这不是玩笑
This isn't funny.
你突然过来和我说
You waltz in here and tell me
要和罗尼要搬去得州
you and Ronnie are moving to Texas.
你都不知道他能不能找到工作
You're not even sure he can get a job.
我和你说过 他的叔叔在炼油厂工作
I told you, he's got an uncle that works in a refinery.
-你们住在哪呢 -总有办法的
- Where are you going to live? - I always figure that stuff out.
你怀孕了 克洛伊 这次不一样
You're pregnant, Chloe. It's a little different this time.
简直疯了 我觉得你不该去
This is crazy! I don't think you should go.
你想要我 罗尼 孩子和你一起住吗
You want me and Ronnie and the baby to stay with you?
你甚至不想要我生这个孩子
You don't even want me to have the baby.
我只是觉得你应该
I just think that you should...
我想要 我也会生
I want to, and I'm going to.
至少留在芝加哥吧
At least stay in Chicago.
我会和爸妈谈谈 也许
Maybe I can talk to Mom and Dad...You know the way...
我不要
I don't want that!
我不想和
I don't want to stay with
总是否定我的人在一起
people that always think I'm doing the wrong thing.
我会很爱很爱这个孩子 苏珊
I am gonna love this baby, Susan, so much.
我希望周围的人也爱它
And I want everyone else to love it too.
你还吃那个吗
You gonna eat that?
不吃了
No.
我会从阿♥拉♥莫给你寄明信片 好吗
I'll send you a postcard from the Alamo, okay?
克洛伊 等等
Chloe, wait!
你连过冬的外套都没有
You don't even have a winter coat.
谢谢
Thanks.
我会穿的 我会一直穿着
I'll wear it. I'll wear it all the time.
第一个小时给他挂一升林格式液
Give him a liter of Ringer's the first hour,
16号♥管 插导尿管
16 line. Start a Foley.
血压70/40 呼吸很浅 频率28
BP's 70 over 40. Resps shallow at 28.
双腿严重烧伤
Full thickness burns to both legs.
看看整形科谁值班
Check to see who's covering plastics.
-我们需要更多生理盐水 -莉迪亚在拿
- We need more sterile saline. - Lydia's coming with it.
-头皮脸部三♥级♥烧伤 -胸和腹的烧伤轻些
- Third degrees to the scalp and face. -Chest and abdomen burns are minor.
通知烧伤科了 马克
Burn Unit's notified, Mark.
谢谢 莉迪亚
Thanks, Lydia.
血氧值为85 我马上给他输氧
Pulse ox is 85. I will start a flow sheet.
-其他消防员受伤没 -没有
- Any other firemen hurt? - No.
给他10单位吗♥啡♥
Give him 10 of morphine.
需要我让他们离开吗
Want me to get rid of them?
没事 让他们在这里吧
No, no. Let them stay.
何塞 你没听懂我的话
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表