剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Happy birthday, Peter!
你和你母亲的生日在同一天吗
You and your mother have the same birthday?
不 说来话长
No, it's... it's a long story.
到底能不能搭你车
So can you give me a ride or not?
我都不知道自己能不能去
I don't even know if I'm gonna be able to make it.
所以你最好找其他人搭车 好吗
So maybe you'd better catch another ride somewhere else, okay?
-他感冒多久了 -两个星期
- How long has he had this cold? - Couple of weeks.
这个冬天他一直在生病
He keeps getting sick this winter,
学校说他在课堂上睡着了
and his school says he's falling asleep in class.
罗斯医生 前台有个女人找你
Dr. Ross, a woman at the front desk looking for you.
她说她叫利兹
Says Her name is Leeds.
告诉她我会尽快过去
Tell her I'll be there as soon as I can.
来吧 孩子 张嘴让我看看
All right, kiddo, open up for me. Let's take a look.
比利上次看牙医是什么时候
When's the last time Billy saw a dentist?
我不知道
I don't know.
去年吗
Last year?
好了 把衣服穿上吧
All right, kiddo. Let's put your shirt back on.
这里挺冷的 好吗
It's cold in here. Okay?
好了
All right.
他贫血了 拉森夫人
I think he's anemic, Mrs. Larson.
可能是因为他没有摄入足够的铁元素
It's probably bacause he's not getting enough iron.
那他是需要维生素吗
So he needs some vitamins?
不 他真正所需的是更好的饮食
No. What he really needs is a better diet.
一些蔬菜 谷物 肉类 牛奶
Some vegetables, grain, meat, milk.
-他营养不良 -我尽量让他每周都吃到肉
- He's malnourished. - I try to get him some meat every week.
你要再多做一些 你有领食物券吗
You're gonna have to do more than that. Are you on food stamps?
-你有多少个孩子 -四个
- How many kids do you have? - Four.
冬天在我交完暖气费后
In the winter, after I pay for the heat,
就所剩无几了
there isn't much left to go around.
罗斯医生 那个跌出窗外的孩子 我需要你
Dr. Ross, that kid who fell out of the window? I need you.
你必须给你的孩子买♥♥更多的食物
You'll have to get more food for your children to eat.
莉迪亚会给你一些食品银行的名字
Lydia here is gonna give you the name of several food banks
和一些为家庭提供食物的教会团体
and some local church groups who feed families.
庇护所 我不去庇护所
Shelter. I won't go to a shelter.
你不用住在那里 只是去那里领食物
You don't have to live there, just go there for the food.
我可以养活自己的孩子
I can feed my kids.
拉森夫人 你儿子的牙都要烂完了
Mrs. Larson, your son's teeth are rotting out of his mouth.
不管从哪儿 找到吃的 好吗
Get the food wherever you can, okay?
谢谢你 莉迪亚
Thank you, Lydia.
芝加哥市中心居然还有孩子要饿死了
Kid's starving to death in downtown Chicago.
-什么情况 -X光片拿到了
- What? - We got those x-rays.
颈侧片子没问题 所以
Neck film was fine, so
我们解开了背板和颈托
we undid the backboard and cervical restraint...
-然后我们把她翻过来检查背部 -然后呢
- and we rolled her over to check her back. - Yeah. And?
你应该亲眼看看
I think you should see for yourself.
宝贝
Hey, honey.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
道格 罗斯医生
Doug. Dr. Ross!
-是什么 -一个脚印
- What is that? - A footprint.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross!
谢谢你能来...
Thanks for coming...
让我看你的脚
Let me see your foot.
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
我没事
I'm all right!
我没事
I'm all right.
我没事了
I'm all right.
我这次是真的搞砸了吧
I really screwed up this time, huh?
是的
Yeah, you did.
-他会起诉吗 -不太可能
- is he gonna press charges? - I doubt it.
我觉得他不想朋友们
I don't think he wants his friends to
知道自己被一个儿科医生揍了
know that he let a pediatrician beat him up.
他还有其他麻烦
He's got other problems.
有几个负责家庭暴♥力♥的警探
Couple of detectives from domestic violence
正在休息室里跟他谈话
are talking to him in the lounge now.
天啊 外面真冷啊
God, it's freezing out here!
我不会道歉的 因为我问心无愧
I won't say I'm sorry, because I'm not.
那就别道歉
Then don't.
那现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
-我必须向摩根斯坦报告事情经过 -他说什么
- I had to tell Morgenstern what happened. - What'd he say?
他不太高兴
He wasn't very happy.
我想你可能会面临档案污点 停职
I think you're looking at ink blots, couch time...
可能还会去住院医生鉴定委员会
probably Resident Review Committee.
你的朋友还在这里
Your friend's still here.
-什么 -那个深褐色头发的女子
- What? - The brunette.
她在住院处等你
She's waiting for you at admitting.
我要回家了
I'm heading home.
祝瑞秋生日快乐 今天是她生日 对吧
Tell Rachel happy birthday. It's her birthday, right?
一个小时前我就该到家了 珍妮佛会杀了我
I was supposed to be there an hour ago. Jennifer's gonna kill me.
-告诉她是我的错 -一直都这么说
- Tell her it's my fault. - I always do.
丝隆伯格先生 你不能在医院吸烟
Mr. Thornberg, you can't smoke inside the hospital.
你要干嘛 逮捕我吗
What're you gonna do, arrest me?
-你会炸死自己的 -不是还没炸吗
- You could blow yourself up. - Well, that hasn't happened yet.
丝隆伯格先生
Mr. Thornberg...
你得了肺癌
You have lung cancer.
多吸一根也不会改变什么
One more won't make any difference now.
好了 我掐了
There, you see?
现在你不用逮捕我了
Now you don't have to arrest me.
血压110/70 脉搏108
BP 110 over 70, pulse 108,
呼吸频率24 昏迷指数15
RESP's 24, GCS 15.
手部和前臂都有防御性伤口
Defensive wounds on hands and forearms.
他稳定了 来创伤干嘛
He's stable. What's he doing in trauma?
除了胸口上插着一把刀之外 他是还行
Except for that knife sticking out of his chest, he's fine.
已经面罩输氧15升
He's had 15 liters of oxygen by mask.
他很兴奋 所以我们绑住了他
He's high as a kite, so we restrained him.
应该插♥进♥他心脏里了
I think it's in his heart.
看 纳粹标记纹身
Look at here, a swastika.
这边纹着"去死吧黑鬼"
I got a "die, nigger, die" here.
你对亚洲人是什么看法
How do you feel about asians?
他在西亚当斯区用撬棍袭击一个黑人小孩
He took a crowbar to a black kid on west adams.
有个哥们儿用刀还了手
Another brother jumped him with the knife.
应该一刺到底
Maybe somebody ought to drive the knife all the way through.
好了 伙计们 开始干活
All right, people. Let's do your damn jobs.
血常规 交叉配血8个单位 0.8毫克纳洛酮
Get a cbc, type and crossmatch 8 units, 0.8 narcan...
查血糖 把便携X光机拿过来 快
check the glucose and get a portable X-ray! move!
你怎么样
Are you all right?
没事 只是手受了点伤
I'm fine. I hurt my hand a little bit.
你想跟我说什么
You wanted to talk to me?
是杰克的事 不急 我明天再来
About Jake, but I can wait. I'll come back tomorrow
前提是你明天不打人
if you promise not to beat anyone else up.
不是每天都打
Well, it's not a daily event.
我只是想确认一下你没事
I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
去做个检查吧 看看骨头有没有受伤
Have someone take a look at that. It might be broken.
-莉迪亚 你好吗 -很好 因为我下班了
- Lydia, como esta? - muy bien. I'm going home, aren't I?
罗兰多 你可来啦
All right! Rolando, my man.
怎么了 杰瑞
What's up, Jerry?
今天没什么事吧
Easy day, huh?
本顿下手术室的话告诉他
When Benton comes down from the O.R., let him know
他姐已经电♥话♥轰炸两个小时了
his sister's been calling every five minutes for the last two hours.
确认丝隆伯格先生被移到楼上
Make sure Mr Thornberg gets moved upstairs.
有一个排除心肌梗塞的在一室等结果
And there's a rule out MI in 1 waiting on labs.
打电♥话♥说一下
Can you call, please?
-晚安各位 -晚安
- Good night, all. - Good night.
-今天谁值班 -我和本顿
- Who's on tonight? - Me and benton.
-今天送过来的人都救活了 -真的假的
- I don't think we lost a single patient today. - No kidding, really?
本顿那个刀伤手术还没结束呢
Benton still got that knife wound up in the O.R..
那也算差不多
Close enough.
晚安
Good night.
急诊室
ER.
左心室的肌肉会让刀子保持原位
The muscles of the left ventricle must be holding the knife in place.
我们选正中胸骨切开术
We'll begin with a median sternotomy to
让刀子周围的器官结构露出来
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表