剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Now, you have to tell us the truth.
-你今天嗑过什么药吗 -没有
- Did you take any drugs today? - No.
血压170/100 心跳120
170 over 100. Pulse 120.
吸过可♥卡♥因♥吗 或者是快克
Do any cocaine, maybe a little crack?
没有
No!
好吧
Yeah, right.
血常规 毒理学检查 再做个胸片 快
CBC, tox screen and let's get a chest film. Now.
今天的病人可真多
Will you look at this board!
别担心 等会就消停了
Don't worry, it'll get quieter later.
别说消停这个词 容易招来更多病患
Don't say the "Q" word. You'll start a stampede.
-带那孩子去一号♥房♥ -好的
- Take the kid in 1. - All right.
那女患者怎么样 生了吗
How's that female? Does she deliver?
刚出电梯就生了
Yeah. Right out of the elevator.
早产婴儿 肺不好 得了肺透明膜病
The baby's in Neonatal, lungs are bad, hyaline membrane.
-晚安 医生 -晚安 妈妈没事了
- Good night, doctor. - Good night. Mom's okay.
晚安 比利
Good night, Billy.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross?
我能跟你谈一下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
当然 只要你别把我说困了就好
Sure, if you can keep me awake.
如果...如果一个病人私处有烧灼感
If...if a patient has a burning sensation,
他是不是一定患有...
does he necessarily have a...?
性传播疾病 他很可能得上了
A sexually transmitted disease? Yeah, he probably does.
你得做个病原培养 你之前做过吗
You have to do a culture. You ever do that?
-没做过 -没做过 好吧
- No. - No. Okay.
首先你要准备一份衣原体
First you gotta do a chlamydia prep.
然后用革兰氏染色法...
Then you have to do a Gram's stain...
来检测淋病
...for gonorrhea.
把这个东西...
Stick this bad boy...
插♥进♥去六毫米多一点
...in about a quarter of an inch,
然后在里面转大概十次
and spin it around about ten times.
转十次
Ten times?
哪个姑娘给你送了这么份大礼
Who's the lucky girl?
利兹 出皮疹的那个姑娘
Liz. The girl with the rash.
卡特 医院里老话说得好
Old hospital saying, Carter:
公共汽车别随便上
Don't dip your pen in company ink.
我希望你当时用套了
I hope you used a condom.
卡萝 63号♥救护队送来呼吸心跳停止病人
Carol, we got a Code 3 from Rescue 63,
患者心脏骤停 他们马上入院
full arrest. They're on their way in now.
我能带她走了吗
Can I take her?
得等到她检验结果出来以后
Not until her tests are back.
她还喘着气呢 不是吗
She's breathing, ain't she?
她偷了车 还撞倒了一个孕妇
She stole the car and hit a pregnant lady.
是吗 我只知道 她的主动脉可能已经破裂了
Yeah? For all I know, she could have an aortic rupture.
你希望她死在监狱里吗
You want her to die in jail?
说实话吗 医生
Frankly, doc?
这种人死不足惜
I wouldn't lose sleep.
好吧 我也同意
OK. Neither would I.
但她死了我要负责 而你不用
But I'm liable. You're not.
妈 妈 听着 我听不清楚
Mom. Mom, listen. I can barely hear you.
心脏停搏的病人来了 去哪个病房♥
Got a heart. Where to?
创伤二室 右边最里面那间
Trauma 2. Last door on your right.
-苏珊 快来 -我必须挂了 拜
- Susan, we need you. - I gotta go. Bye.
其实我真的没事 你们是医生吗
Alright. I'm really okay. Are you doctors?
-我是刘易斯医生 -我是格林医生
- I'm Dr. Lewis. - I'm Dr. Greene.
我以为他已经心脏骤停了
I thought he was in full arrest.
是停过 但他们电击我后又开始跳了
I was, until they fried my chest hairs.
给他做一下血常规 生化七项 血气分♥析♥
Let's get a CBC, Chem-7, blood gas...
还有血凝率
...and coag panel.
听我口令 一 二...
On my count. One, two...
三
...three.
他之前心房♥颤动 电击了一次便很快恢复了
He was in fib. Shocked him once, converted really fast.
注射了100毫克的利多卡因
He had a 100 milligrams of lidocaine.
当时感觉怎么样 哪里疼
How did it feel? Any pain?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我估计我晕过去了
I guess I passed out.
拿个监控仪来
Can we get a monitor?
你是否有心脏病病史 加斯那先生
Do you have a history of heart problems, Mr. Gasner?
换颗心就好了
Nothing a transplant wouldn't cure.
本来分给我了一个
I was up for a good one.
一个孩子出了摩托车事故
A kid in a motorcycle accident.
心脏被送到了明尼阿波利斯市了
It went to Minneapolis.
你的心脏病医生是谁
Who's your cardiologist?
迈克·迪基 是个大好人
Mike Dickey. Great guy.
他在克利夫兰的圣卢克医院工作
He's at St. Luke's in Cleveland.
我进城是为了参加建筑商大会
I'm in town for the builders' convention.
我老婆说我不应该长途旅行
My wife said I shouldn't travel.
但我怎么能错过和两千个建筑商共聚一...
But how could I miss 2,000 construction guys in one...
没有脉搏了
I don't get a pulse.
加斯那先生
Mr. Gasner?
加斯那先生
Mr. Gasner?
什么情况 他的心房♥没有颤动
What? He's not in fib.
给他注射一剂肾上腺素
Give him an amp of epi.
加油
Come on.
快回来
Come on back.
我给克利夫兰打电♥话♥要他的病史
I'll call Cleveland for his history.
我刚刚又晕了
I just pass out.
400毫克多巴胺配250毫升糖水
Start a dopamine drip, 400 in 250 D5W,
一分钟十滴
10 drops a minute.
感觉好像有人坐在我胸上
My chest feels like someone sat on it.
这种感觉有时会出现
That happens sometimes.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
你赶紧给她吃药 她没法呼吸了
You gotta to give her something. She can't breathe.
很好 继续深呼吸
That's it. Keep taking deep breaths.
血气分♥析♥结果出来了
Blood gases are back.
不是很好 血氧分压只有70
Not good. PO-2's 70.
你在吃药吗
Are you taking any medications?
没有 从来没有这么难受过
No. It's never been this bad.
2.5毫克舒喘宁 便携式雾化治疗
Hand-held nebs, albuterol 2.5 milligrams.
发病前后都用峰值呼气流量
Peak flow, pre and post.
静脉注射50毫克的琥钠甲强龙
Give her Solumedrol 50 mgs IV.
能出去跟你聊两句吗
Can I talk to you outside just for a second?
山迪 这是莉迪亚 她会好好照顾你的
Sandy, this is Lydia. She's gonna take care of you.
你不会有事的 放心吧
You're gonna be fine, okay?
继续深呼吸别停
Just keep breathing.
继续深呼吸
Keep breathing.
你女儿这次发作的哮喘非常严重
Your daughter's having a very serious asthma attack.
她对什么东西过敏吗
Is she allergic to anything?
我不知道 我想没有吧
I don't know. I don't think so.
你们养宠物吗
Do you have any pets?
养了一只流浪猫
This cat, a stray.
山迪在街上捡到的 她非常喜欢它
Sandy found her in the street. She just loves her.
好吧 你必须把猫送走
Ok. You're gonna have to get rid of the cat.
她得做些检查 大概需要两个小时 好吗
We need to do some tests. It'll take about two hours, okay?
很好
OK.
加斯那 G-A-S-N-E-R 名字是塞缪尔
Gasner, G-A-S-N-E-R, first name Samuel.
能把他的病史传真给我们吗
Can you fax us his chart what happened to his positions?
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
他们说我老婆在这 她没事吧
They said my wife was here. Is she all right?
先生 你叫什么名字
What's your name, sir?
尼迈尔 她怀孕了还出车祸了
Niemeyer. She's pregnant. She was in a car accident.
她还好吗
Is she all right?
杰瑞 这位是尼迈尔先生
Jerry. Mr. Niemeyer.
你妻子没事 我带你去新生儿病房♥
Your wife is fine. I'll take you up to Neonatal.
新什么
Neo-what?
你当爸爸了
You had a baby.
谢了 杰瑞
Thanks, Jerry.
是马克·格林医生 结尾有个"E"
Yeah, it's Dr. Mark Greene, with an "E" at the end.
他是总住院医师
He's chief resident.
我有没有说过 我有点累了
Have I mentioned? I got a little tired.
今年盖了十五栋楼
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表