剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
新年快乐
鲍勃 有谁在
Bob, who's in?
格林医生
Dr. Greene...
格林医生 有个人在街上
Dr. Greene. There's a guy in the street.
遭到枪击 到处是血
Gunshot wounds. Blood everywhere.
好了 大家都听到了 我们出发
All right. You heard the doctor. Here we go.
我们有个枪弹伤者
We got a GSW.
在大街上 我们需要些帮手
It's on the street. We're gonna need some hands out there.
准备好创伤一室
Clear Trauma 1.
病人会被这圣诞灯串勒死
A patient's gonna strangle on Christmas lights.
快把这些拿出去
Let's get these moved out.
-他在两辆车中间 -我看到他了
- He's between the cars. - I see him.
好的 我看到他了
Okay, I can see him.
他还有呼吸
All right, he's still breathing.
我摸到脉搏了
I got a pulse.
我们得带他离开这 把他抬起来
We gotta get him out of here. Lift him up.
好的 轻点 小心他的头
All right, all right. Easy! Watch his head.
乔 你托住他了
Joe, you got him?
上气囊
Bag him.
康妮 通知手术室 叫本顿过来
Connie, notify the O.R., get Benton in here
再订七个单位的O型血
and order eight units O-neg.
鲍勃 打给保安室 这里有个暴♥力♥团伙成员
Bob, call Security. We got a gangbanger here.
暴♥力♥团伙成员
Gangbanger?
播打432 然后说"我要求助"
Dial 4-3-2 and say, "Help!"
打开创伤二室
Open the Trauma 2!
大冬天 真希望他们能选择在室内抛尸
In winter, I wish they'd dump the bodies inside.
没错 他们太不贴心了
Yeah, pretty inconsiderate of them.
创伤二室 通知血库
Trauma 2, call the blood bank.
我们这里需要八个单位O型血
We need eight units of O-neg down here.
我需要呼叫本顿医生 立刻
And I need a page on Benton. Now.
把他衣服脱掉
Get his clothes off.
加里 你能拿一下这个吗
Gary, can you grab that?
腹部 胸部 颈部 腿部
Abdomen, chest, neck, legs.
脉搏160 很微弱
Pulse 160 and thready.
呼吸声减弱
Decreased breath sounds
右侧有鼓音 我来减压
hyperresonant on the right. I'll decompress.
14号♥针头
Fourteen gauge?
来领♥取♥你们的纪念品
Get your souvenirs here.
我会把它带走
I'll get it out of here.
我们来给他插管
Let's intubate him.
卡特 到这来
Carter, why don't you jump in here.
我吗
Me?
你已经看过不下五十次了 对吧
You've seen 50 of these by now, right?
好吧
Okay.
将刀刃推进至近会厌软骨 然后抬高
Advance the blade to the epiglottis, then lift.
-我什么也看不到 -我来抽血
- I can't see a thing in here. - Okay, I'll suction.
看好声带位置 将管子穿过声带
Visualize the vocal cords, and pass the tube through them.
别碰食道
Stay away from that esophagus.
很好
Good.
-搞定 -干得好 卡特
- Got it. - Nice work, Carter.
手术室正在待命 情况怎么样
O.R.'s waiting. What've we got?
管已经插好 我们走吧
Tube's in. Let's go!
颈部 胸部 腹部和腿部均有枪伤
Gunshot wounds to the neck, chest, abdomen and legs.
已施行插管治疗 右侧气胸
Intubated. Tension pneumo on the right.
已注射两升生理盐水
Gave two liters of saline,
需要进行开胸手术和剖腹手术
needs a thoracotomy and laparotomy.
空出电梯
Clear that elevator!
本顿医生 我想跟着一起去手术室
Doctor Benton, I'd like to follow through the O.R.
那里人已经够多了
There'll be enough bodies around there.
-我从没去过 -把他交给我就行了
- I haven't been there yet. - I'll take him from here.
是我在街上发现了他
I'm the one who found him on the street.
你可能救了他的命 我们走
Well, you probably saved his life. Let's go.
二床是个去世的铲工
We got a dead shovel in 2
缝合室有个被纸割伤的病人
and a paper cut in the Suture Room.
被纸割伤
Paper cut?
那人说是报纸跳起来袭击了他
The guy says his newspaper jumped up and attacked him.
我们正等心理医生过来
We're waiting for psych.
看到1995年与1994年没太大区别
Isn't it comforting to know
难道不是件欣慰的事吗
that 1995 won't be any different than 1994?
不好意思 卡特
Excuse me. Carter?
你可不可以联♥系♥法医
Can you call the medical examiner
来运走二床那个去世的铲工 -好
- to pick up the dead shovel in 2? - Sure.
去世的铲工是什么
What's a dead shovel?
是一个铲雪的胖男人
Fat man shoveling snow.
这位小姐症状是
This is our lady with heart palpitations
心悸加股骨骨折
and a fractured femur.
她在等矫形外科医生
She's waiting on the orthopods.
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我已经在这待了好几个小时 我感觉完全好了
I've been here for hours now, and I feel absolutely fine.
戴维斯太太患有二尖瓣脱垂
Mrs. Davies is the mitral prolapse
和已痊愈的室上性心动过速
with resolved SVT.
对 治好后就忘记了
Yeah, resolved and forgotten.
刘易斯医生在哪
Where's Dr. Lewis?
她会尽快过来
She'll be with you as soon as she can.
希望如此 我家里还有七岁的孩子患了腮腺炎
I hope so. I have a 7-year-old at home with the mumps.
我也是 令人抓狂 不是吗
So do I. Gets on your nerves, doesn't it?
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以的
You can do it.
我可以的
I can do it.
坚挺住
Just swing on.
你是说坚持住 我做不到 鲍勃 我做不到
You mean hang on? I can't do it, Bob. I can't do it!
可以的 你能做到
Yes. Yes, you can!
你没事吧
You okay?
她的新年革命
New Year's revolution.
那叫新年计划 我戒烟了
Resolution. I quit smoking.
-她吸了薄荷脑 -薄荷脑不算
- She had a menthol. - Menthols don't count.
我的新年计划是不再打杂
My resolution was to quit doing scut work.
把这些样本送去实验室之后
After I take these specimen to the lab.
他失败了 我怎么就不行
He failed. Why can't I?
-本顿医生从手术室回来了吗 -回来又走了
- Is Dr. Benton back from surgery yet? - Been and gone!
谢谢
Thank you.
恶心死了
This is gross!
-闭嘴吧 斯蒂威 -你闭嘴
- Shut up, Stewey! - No, you!
你先挑起的
You started it.
给我停下 让医生好好工作
Now stop it! Let the doctor do his work!
也许宾奇想在外面等着
Perhaps Binky wants to wait outside.
比姆利夫人 斯蒂威的眼睛不会有事的
You know, Mrs. Bimley, Stewey's eye is gonna be just fine.
提醒你一句 把所有的枪
Here's just a word of caution: you wanna keep all the guns,
包括颜料枪 都放在孩子够不到的地方
even the paint guns, away from the kids.
当然了 你以为我是傻子吗
Well, obviously. What do you think I am? An idiot?
快点 斯蒂威 走了 宾奇
Come on, Stewey, let's go! Binky!
我给你们带来个流浪汉
I got a bumsicle for you.
在后门那里冻僵了
Freeze-dried at the backdoor.
-准备好创伤一室 -先挂了
- Let's clear Trauma 1. - Got to go.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我在43号♥大街发现了他 叫吉尔伯特·麦凯布
I found him on 43rd Street. Gilbert McCabe.
腿和人行道冻在了一起
Legs frozen to the sidewalk.
我只是在睡觉
I was just sleeping.
我感觉挺好的 放我下来
I feel fine. Put me down.
你都站不起来 吉尔伯特
You can't even stand up, Gilbert.
我们不得不用撬胎棒把冰敲碎
We had to chip the ice with a tire iron.
他们只是把我叫醒了而已
They woke me up is what they did.
麦凯布先生 我是格林医生
Mr. McCabe, my name's Dr. Greene.
这位是希克斯医生
This is Dr. Hicks.
我们会帮你全面检查 好吗
We're gonna check you over, okay?
我才不要有色人种女人给我检查身体
I don't want some colored woman working on me.
正如我说过的 95年和94年一个样
Like I said, '95 is gonna be just like '94.
我说放我下来 你聋了吗
I said, put me down. What are you, deaf?
-凯森医生 -我很忙 刘易斯医生
- Dr. Kayson. - I'm very busy, Dr. Lewis.
只需要占用你一分钟
This'll just take a minute.
我有个病人二尖瓣膜脱垂
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表