剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
things haven not been exactly the way that I want them...
我独自一人住在这里 老婆不在 女儿不在
I've been living by myself, without my wife, without my daughter.
"我的老婆 我的女儿"
"My wife, my daughter"!
马克 这才六个月 过去的六年呢
Mark, it's only been six months. What about the last six years?
医学院 轮值和住院呢
What about medical school, rotations and residency?
谁当了律师助理才让我们得以温饱
Who was a paralegal so we could have food on the table?
谁上了几年的夜校 想要完成大学学业
Who was in night school for years, trying to finish college?
是你吗
Was that you?
不是 那是我
No, that was me.
所以现在我想要换着以我为中心 而不是你
So now I want it to be about me for a change, not you.
康纳利先生 你怎么样了
How are you doing, Mr. Conally?
你还是死人吗
You still dead?
是的 死的透透的
Oh, yeah, very.
-尽管如此 我的脑袋好多了 -那很好啊
- My head feels better, though. - Well, that's good.
-需要什么就跟我说 好吗 -好的
- You just let us know if we can get you anything else, okay? - OK.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Good night.
-你回来晚了 都快十点了 -是啊
- You're late. It's almost 10:00. - Yeah.
医院出了点事就耽搁了 沃尔特和我姐姐呢
I got held up at the hospital. Where's Walt and my sister?
你侄女学校的有点事
Something at your niece's school. That...
听着 如果你说你八点到家
Look, if you say you'll be here at 8,
你就得八点到家
I need you to be here at 8.
我明天上早班
I've got an early shift tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
你的第一天如何
How was your first day?
-你妈中风是多久前的事来着 -八个月前
- How long ago was your mom's stroke? - 8 months.
是右顶叶脑血管瘤吗
And it was a right parietal CVA?
是的
Yeah.
她还是受左偏瘫的折磨
Well she's still suffering from left hemiparesis.
她做过理疗吗
Has she had any physical therapy at all?
当然做过 在一开始的时候
Of course she has. In the beginning.
我妈在周围活动没有任何问题
Look, my mother doesn't have problems getting around.
这就是问题 她总是到处瞎晃
That's the problem. She's always wandering off.
她伪装的很好
She's masking well,
但是她的左臂和左腿不太好用
but she has limited use of her left arm and leg.
而且她左边身上都是因为
And she's got bruises all over her left side
撞到东西而留下的瘀伤
from running into things.
还有 你应该提前告知我失禁的事
And you should have warned me about the incontinence.
这只是偶尔会犯的事
Yeah, well, that's just a sometime thing, you know.
今晚可不是 她不止偶尔
Not tonight, it wasn't.
你能帮帮我的母亲吗
Can you help my mother?
我不能让她变年轻
Well, I can't make her any younger,
但我也许可以提高她的行动能力
but I can probably improve her mobility.
她是个很好的人
She's a great lady.
我希望在她中风之前认识她
I wish I'd known her before the stroke.
她听说了好多关于你的事
She heard a lot about you.
聊起她的小皮特就停不下来
She wouldn't stop talking about her Petey.
我对此很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
不必 你是家里的宝 对吧
No, hey, you're the baby in the family, right?
对 我是家里最小的
I'm the youngest in the family, yeah.
我妹妹也是 我妈妈爱死她了
Well, my baby sister, too. My mom just loves her to death.
我至今都很生气
It still pisses me off.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表