剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
求求你们 救救我
Please. Please.
天哪 好疼
Oh, God. Oh, God, it hurts.
瞳孔反应迟缓
Pupils are sluggish.
眼底镜
Ophthalmoscope.
患者昏迷 呼吸骤停
She's out. Respiratory arrest.
7.0气道内管插管 我来
Give me an ET tube 7.0. I'll take that.
霍恩太太
Mrs. Horne.
凯瑟琳 能听到我说话吗
Kathleen, can you hear me?
500毫升盐水
Let's give her 500cc normal saline.
进去了 上气囊
It's in. Let's bag her.
加大供氧 冲淡二氧化碳含量
Hyperventilate, let's blow off the CO-2.
道格 我来帮忙
Hi Doug, Let me give you a hand.
36岁女性 从梯子上坠落
A 36-year-old female, fell off a ladder.
血压70/50 脉搏45 可能脑出血
BP 70 over 50, pulse is 45, possible bleeding in the brain.
昏迷指数6 左下身血肿
GCS 6, hematomas to the left lower quadrant.
右上身和左侧大腿撕裂伤
Got lacerations of the upper right quadrant and a left thigh.
背部挫伤
Contusions on her back.
从梯子上坠落伤得这么严重吗
She fell off the ladder and got this banged up?
她干嘛了 弹起来了吗
What did she do? Bounce?
头部水肿
I see papilledema.
情况恶化 解开衣服
All right. She's in trouble. Decorticate.
头部CT
Head CT.
先进行灌洗 患者腹部僵硬
Let's lavage first. Her abdomen's rigid.
特里 联♥系♥手术室 派一位神经外科医生下来
Terry, call the O.R., get a neurosurgeon down here now.
这边听不到声音
I'm not getting any sound down here.
再做一个胸部平片
Let's get a chest and KUB too.
孩子们 来 到这来
Hey, guys, come over here. Come on.
-我妈妈没事吧 -我们也希望她没事
- My mom's gonna be okay, right? - We hope so.
-你们爸爸过来了吗 -我给他打过电♥话♥了
- Is your dad coming? - Yeah, I tried to call him.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
妈妈从梯子上掉下来的时候伤到的
I hurt it when my mom fell off the ladder.
我来给你处理一下伤口 过来
We've got to get you cleaned up. Come on.
查一下神经外科谁值班
See who's on for Neuro.
你脸色很差 卡特
You look awful, Carter.
累死了
Exhausted.
-早上好 卡特 -早
- Good morning, Carter. - Morning.
准备好在急诊科汇报上大展身手了吗
You shooting for high honors on your ER presentation?
我一晚上没睡
I was up all night.
用文字描述手术过程太难了
It's hard putting surgical procedures down on paper.
麻烦把本顿医生手上的病历给我
Can I have Dr. Benton's charts, please?
他的患者已经都检查过了
His patients have already been checked.
黛比检查的 她一个小时之前就到了
Deb. Been here an hour.
好吧 那我去取检查结果
All right, I'll go get their labs.
黛比已经送过来了
Deb sent them.
-一起叫早饭吗 -去餐厅吃过了
- Breakfast orders? - Gone to the kitchen.
约翰 你来了 太好了
Oh, John, boy, am I glad you're here.
杰瑞 谢谢
Jerry, thank you.
我对去年所有的6个月大发烧患儿
I've done a census of all 6-month-olds with fever
做了一遍普查
in the past year.
我想建立一套标准流程 你能帮我吗
I want to develop a protocol. Can you help?
你给本顿医生的患者做了检查
You checked Dr. Benton's patients.
别生气
Now don't be upset.
你已经来了一阵子了
You've been here a while.
大家都很喜欢你
Everybody likes you here.
而我只是想留个好印象
I want to make a good impression.
卡特 能不能帮我给二号♥诊室的女孩缝合一下
Carter, the girl in 2, can you stitch up for me?
没问题
Sure.
快 现在不是散步的时候 加快速度
Let's go. This isn't a Sunday stroll, people. Come on.
霍恩太太的病历
Mrs. Horne's chart.
她在过去半年时间里已经进了三次急诊了
She's been here three times in the last six months.
从台阶上摔落 手臂骨折 但是没有擦伤
She broke her arm falling down the stairs, but no bruises.
撞到门上导致眼眶骨折
Orbital fracture walking into a door.
曼蒂 我是罗斯医生
Hi, Mandy, I'm Dr. Ross.
卡特 剩下的我来处理吧
Carter, let me finish up here?
正要包扎 马上好
Just about to bandage it up.
-我来吧 -好的
- Let me do this. - Yeah, OK.
多谢
Thank you.
我妈妈会没事的吧
Is my mom gonna be okay?
我们还不能确定
We don't know yet.
小兄弟 叫什么名字
Hey, what's your name, buddy?
大卫
David.
大卫 过来这
David, wanna come over here?
孩子们 听着
Okay, you guys, look.
你们的妈妈今天伤得很重
Your mom got hurt pretty bad today.
可能需要在医院待一段时间才能回家
It could be a while before she comes home.
-多久 -还不能确定
- How long? - We don't know yet.
能不能告诉我
You wanna tell me who's been hitting your mom
过去半年里 是谁一直在殴打妈妈
for the last six months?
曼蒂
Mandy?
你们的妈妈不能再承受这样的攻击了 大卫
Your mom can't take a whole lot more of this. David?
家里还有其他人吗
Is there somebody else staying at the house?
如果告诉我们...
If we know...
我们或许能帮助妈妈
...we can get your mom some help,
可以帮你们找一个安全的地方
we can find a safe place for you to stay.
一切都会好转
Things will get better for all of you.
我保证
I promise that.
没什么想说的吗
No?
好吧
All right.
有新情况 我会来告诉你们
Okay, I'll be back when I know more about your mom.
-是曼蒂干的 -闭嘴 大卫
- It was Mandy. - Shut up, David.
-是曼蒂 -我跟你说了闭嘴
- It was Mandy. - I told you to shut up!
你不喜欢她的裙子
You didn't like her dress.
你再多说一个字我弄死你 你个撒谎精
You shut up or I'll kill you! Liar!
我知道这次是你干的
I know you did it this time.
不是这样的 不是我 他在撒谎
It's not true! I didn't... He's lying!
她用我的棒球棒打了妈妈
She hit her with my bat.
我没有 她是从...
I didn't, she fell off the...
是她自己摔倒了
She fell down.
妈妈什么时候能回家
When can my mom go home?
二号♥房♥有个怀孕患者
Pregnant patient in 2.
有个自杀未遂的马上到
Suicide attempt's coming in.
行 谢
Okay, thank...
瑞秋 瑞秋·格林
Rachel. Rachel Greene.
真的吗 太好了
Oh, really, that's great.
能不能麻烦转告她 她爸爸来过电♥话♥
Could you tell her that her dad called
一会再打来
and he'll talk to her later?
谢谢
Thanks.
瑞秋去水族馆参加外出活动了
Rachel's on a field trip to an aquarium.
我希望我也能出去放放风
I wish I was on a field trip.
打猎时意外中枪 正等着出院
Gunshot hunting accident. He's waiting for discharge.
那就给他出院
So discharge him.
你不怀疑我的能力了吗
Have we decided I'm not incompetent?
没有人♥质♥疑你的能力
Nobody said you were incompetent.
我是这唯一一个要把病历交给总医师审核的
I'm the only one who has to bring my charts to the chief.
你今天和凯森的审查会是什么时候
What time is your review board with Kayson today?
三点 请不要过来帮忙
3 o'clock. Please don't come to offer support.
鬼知道你会说什么
God knows what you'd say.
真的假的 她还是个孩子
Does that happen? She's a kid.
她用棒球棒打她妈妈
She hit her mother with a baseball bat?
这样的事我们一个月能见到三四次
We see 3 or 4 of them a month.
道格 腿部骨折 四号♥诊室
Doug, broken leg, Exam 4.
正好转移一下注意力
A nice diversion.
我真的没法相信
I just can't believe it.
你会习惯的
Well, you will get used to it.
把尼利太太送去手术室
Send Mrs. Neely up to the O.R.
本顿医生 她希望我们再解释一遍手术
Dr. Benton, she wants her surgery explained to her again.
我已经和她解释过两遍了 够多了
I've explained it to her twice. That's enough.
杰瑞 把麦格诺力的病例给我
Jerry, give me the Magnoly.
我可以尝试一下
I could try.
我正在上一门课程
I'm taking a course
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表