剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
- I don't know. - Here she comes.
搞定 礼车在等着了
All fixed. The limo's waiting.
-感恩节快乐 -好的 感恩节快乐
- Well, Happy Thanksgiving. - Okay. Happy Thanksgiving.
再见
Bye.
是好消息
So is this good news...
还是坏消息
...or bad?
天哪
Oh, boy.
我要跟你说点事
I need to talk to you about something.
什么事
What?
在我们约会期间
During the time that we've been going out...
我跟道格·罗斯上♥床♥了
...I slept with Doug Ross.
什么时候
When?
去年冬天
Last winter.
在你吃药之前吗
Before you took the pills?
对
Yeah.
后来呢
Since then?
没有了
No.
但两个星期前
But two weeks ago...
他吻了我 我没有拒绝
...he kissed me and I let him.
塔格 别这样
Tag, please.
去死吧 你去死吧
Just go to hell, okay? Just go to hell!
就因为你想自杀 我就得容忍♥你
Just because you tried to kill yourself and I supposed to
跟前男友乱搞 还对你保持微笑吗
sit back and smile while you screw your old boyfriend?
卡萝 你还要我怎么样
What more do you want from me, Carol?
我一直很有耐心 相信你
I've been patient. I've been faithful.
我是不是应该像道格·罗斯那样把你当垃圾
Should I treat you like garbage, like Doug Ross?
你想要这样是吗
Is that what you want?
不是
No.
我想要你
I want you.
你到底为什么要告诉我这种事情
Why would you tell me someting like this anyway?
因为我之前不诚实 我需要让你知道
Because I've been dishonest, and I need for you to know.
太好了 现在我知道了 行了吗 我知道了
Okay, great. Now I know, okay? I know!
我现在应该怎么办呢
What am I supposed to do now, okay?
塔格
Tag.
喂 萨拉
Hey, Sarah.
怎么了
Yeah?
心脏女士情况良好
The heart lady's doing fine.
她明天就能跟家人在一起了
She'll be with her family tomorrow.
很好
Good.
-你的奖学金项目下星期开始吗 -我明天就走
- You start the fellowship next week? - I leave tomorrow.
好吧
Yeah.
-我相信你会很优秀的 -可能吧
- I'm sure you'll be just great. - Probably.
再见
See you.
萨拉
Sarah?
我
I...
谢谢 你知道的
Thanks, you know...
你
...for...
今天让我完成了手术
...letting me do the procedure...
并且在出状况的时候支持我
...and backing me up when things got crazy today.
皮特 这是一家教学医院
This is a teaching hospital, Peter.
帮助资历比你浅的人
Helping those under you...
互相帮忙照顾
...looking out for each other,
这些都是应该的
that's what it's supposed to be about.
好吧
Yeah.
皮特 你今天棒极了
Peter, it was a great save.
明年春天见吧
I'll see you in the spring.
卡特
Carter...
如果有人应该负责 那就是我
...if anybody's responsible, it's me.
她来这里是因为她的车撞到了桥上
She came in here because she crashed her car into a bridge.
我应该发现那是在尝试自杀
I should've recognized that as a suicide attempt...
但我却没有
...but I didn't.
所以下次 我们都要更留心一些
So next time, we'll both be more attentive.
来吧 卡特 我们走吧
Come on, Carter. Let's go.
去哪
What?
我家的晚餐七点半才开始
My family's holding dinner until 7:30.
如果我们快点 还能赶上祷告
If we hurry, we'll catch the prayer.
谢谢 本顿医生 我只想一个人待着
Thank you, Dr. Benton. I just want to be alone.
卡特 你答应了我母亲 不是吗
Carter, you promised my mother, didn't you?
你想怎么样 你要放她鸽子吗
What you're gonna do? You're gonna back out?
来吧 拿上外套 我们走
Come on. Grab your coat. Let's go.
卡特 我们走吧
Let's go, Carter.
上菜啦
Come and get it!
罗尼 快把那破电视关了
Ronnie, come on. Turn off the damn TV.
我觉得我们不能再等迪夫了
I guess we shouldn't wait for Div any longer.
过期不候 我饿死了
You snooze, you lose. I'm starving.
克洛伊 你这个火鸡烤了多久
Chloe, how long did you cook this turkey?
不知道 几个小时吧
I don't know. A couple hours.
这么大的火鸡至少要烤六个小时
A turkey this size needs at least six hours.
尝尝吧 很好吃
Try some. It tastes good.
上面全是细菌
It's teeming with bacteria.
我把它放回烤箱去
I'm putting it back in the oven.
如果运气好的话 十点就可以吃了
If we're lucky, we can eat it at ten.
也许到时迪夫就回来了
Maybe Div'll be here by then.
等等 你开什么玩笑
Wait a minute. You gotta be kidding me.
怎么回事 你连烹饪书都看不懂吗
What's the matty? You can't read a cookbook?
你怎么不闭嘴
Why don't you shut up?
你一整天就光坐在那里看电视了
All you did all day was sit on your ass and watch TV.
我就是这么过感恩节的 这就是我的感恩节
That's what I do on Thanksgiving. That is Thanksgiving to me.
再说你说得也不对 谁去买♥♥的杂货
Besides, that's not true. Who bought the groceries?
谁去买♥♥的啤酒 还跟在你屁♥股♥后面跑
Who bought the beer and just walked in your butts out.
-花的是我的钱 -闭嘴 你们两个
- With my money! - Shut up! Both of you.
你们就像两岁小孩似的
You act like two-year-olds.
来呀
Come on.
来呀
Come on.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表