剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
you didn't tell me you had cancer.
这间屋子好就好在
What's nice about this room is that
屋里的色调不是太明亮
it's not too bright.
如果黄色颜色太正 看起来就不惬意了
When yellow's too bright, it's not welcoming.
阿兰 你的胸部有一颗肿瘤
Alan, you have a tumor in your chest
包围着你的心脏 渗入了你的肺
encasing your heart and infiltrating your lungs.
另一方面
On the other hand...
如果黄色太淡了 会让人觉得潮湿阴冷
...if yellow's too pale, it feels cold and clammy.
有治疗的方法 阿兰 放疗和化疗
There are treatments Alan: chemotherapy, radiation...
刘易斯医生和我认为你该看肿瘤医生
Dr. Lewis and I think you should see an oncologist.
我告诉你一件事
I'll tell you one thing:
粉刷这间房♥子的人很懂黄色
Whoever made this room sure knew his yellow.
我能自己呆一会吗
Could I be alone, please?
好的
Sure.
妈妈
Ma?
妈妈 你在这里干嘛
Ma, what are you doing up here?
你是谁
Who is that?
-是皮特吗 -是我 妈妈
- Peter? - Yeah, Ma, it's me.
你不应该在上学吗
Aren't you supposed to be in school?
妈妈 我在医院工作 你还记得吗
Ma, I work at a hospital, remember?
我是名医生
I'm a doctor.
我知道
I know that.
为什么我觉得总是见不到你呢
Why do I feel I don't get a chance to see you?
因为我们总是很忙碌
Well, because they keep us pretty busy.
但我们有时会见面的 对吧
But we see each other sometimes, aren't we?
你太严肃了
So serious.
我记得你坐在窗边的绿椅子上
I remember you sitting in that green chair by the window...
读着你的书
...reading your books.
总是那么严肃
So serious.
你知道的 妈妈
You know, Ma...
杰姬全天都要工作 孩子们也要上学
...with Jackie at work all day and the kids at school...
你独自一人住 我们很担心
...we worry about you being alone.
我也不喜欢 我喜欢身边热闹些
Oh, I don't like it that way either. I like a full house.
所以我们想...
Well, that's why we were thinking...
或许你去一个地方会开心些 那里...
...maybe you'd be happier in a place where, you know, there's...
有很多和你一样大的老人
Where there's other people your age,
还有能照顾你的人
people that can take care of you.
我以前带杰姬来这里上滑冰课
I used to bring Jackie to take skating lessons right here.
你♥爸♥爸和我
And your father and I...
看着你在小联盟队里
...watched you in the Little League...
就在这片地上训练
...right on this field.
还记得吗
Remember?
是啊 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
你♥爸♥爸去世了
Your father's dead.
是的
Yeah.
是啊 他去世了 妈妈
Yeah. He's dead, Ma.
皮特
Peter...
我不想去养老院
...I don't want to go into a nursing home.
好吧
All right.
没事的 妈妈 没事的
It's all right, Ma. It's all right.
检查血红细胞数 交叉配血4个单位
Spin a crit, type and cross-match 4 units.
取一些O阴型血下来
Get some O-negative down here now.
-你要救救她啊 -别挡路
- Man, you gotta do something. - Out of the way.
不要挡路
Out of the way!
待在这里 我们会救治她的
Stay here. We're gonna take care of her.
-收缩压40 -找一位外科医师来
- BP's 40 palp. - Someone call a surgeon.
我看到穿入口 有人看到穿出口吗
I see the entrance. Who sees the exit?
-在这 在背后 -应该是被开车枪击
- Here, on her back. - It seems like a drive-by.
-她只是旁观的 -对 她哥哥是帮派的
- She was a bystander. - Yeah. Her brother's a banger.
-看看他的衣服 -什么情况
- Look at his clothes. - What do we got?
胸部枪伤 完全穿透了
Gunshot to the chest. Looks like it is through and through.
胸腔有共鸣 气管左移
She's hyperresonant. Tracheal shift left.
-她需要做胸管 -我来做
- She needs a chest tube. - I'll do it.
好的
OK.
心跳不太对劲 找个心脏病专家来
Heart sounds funky. Get a cardiologist down here.
-糟了 这血从哪来的 -血压急速下降
- Damn it. Where's this coming from? - Pressure's crashing.
-她在失血 -肯定是子弹滑入了心脏
- She's taching. - Bullet must tumbled into the heart.
-打开胸腔 夹住出血点 -开胸托盘
- Let's crack her, clamp the bleeder. - Thoracotomy tray.
-我来 -好的
- I'll do it. - OK.
-怎么了 -这里有一处出血点
- What's the problem? - We have a bleeder.
心脏有杂音
It sounded like a murmur.
-尽快开胸 -给她输O阴型血 全速
- Open her quick. - Give her O-neg, wide open.
糟了 我需要吸走血 我看不到肺部
Damn it! I need suction. I can't visualize the lungs.
-你需要搭把手吗 -需要
- Do you need a hand? - Yeah.
快一点
Hurry up!
-现在怎么样了 -我看不到胸膜
- How about now? - I can't see the pleura.
她切得不够深
Her cut's not deep enough.
苏珊
Susan?
切口够深 但我什么都看不到
Yes, the cut is deep enough. I just can't see anything.
好的 冷静 你能行的
OK. Calm down, you'll get it.
她现在流血不止
She's bleeding out.
-你还要让她搞多久 -苏珊
- How much longer will you let her do this? - Susan?
再吸
More suction.
-她快不行了 -她做不到的
- We're losing her! - She can't do it.
该死 我什么都看不到 你来吧
Damn it! I can't see! You try.
手术刀
Scalpel.
好的 我进来了
Okay, I'm in.
我看到了出血点 在肺动脉 血管钳
I see the bleeder. Pulmonary artery. Clamp.
不 带齿的
No, Stadinsky.
好了 把她送到手术室去吧
Got it. Let's get her to O.R.
干得好 格林医生
Good job, Dr. Greene.
好了 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go.
皮特 6号♥可能要做阑尾手术
Peter, we've got a possible appendectomy in 6.
给楼上打电♥话♥ 看看还有谁有空
Call the floor, see who else is on.
我要赶不上嗜铬细胞瘤手术了
I'm late for a pheo.
-你拿到他的片子了吗 -在那里
- You got his picture? - It's in there.
-节拍器呢 -在那里
- The metronome? - It's there.
交给我们吧 罗斯医生
We can take it from here. Dr Ross.
没事 我带他上楼
It's okay. I'll take him up.
我都不知道你有儿子
I didn't know you had a son.
联♥系♥不多
Well, we're not exactly close.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
我不知道 我没见过他 来吧
I don't know. Never seen him. Here we go.
注意一下
Watch yourself.
-放弃救治的贴纸在上面 -谢谢
- The DNR sticker's on there. - Thanks.
我们是做前侧手术还是横向切除
Are we doing an anterior approach or excising laterally?
皮特 不用准备了 我等不及了
Peter, there's no need to scrub in. I couldn't wait.
所以请施耐德来帮助我和金德医生了
So I asked Schneider to assist Dr Kinder and me.
皮特 你好啊
Hey, Peter. How's it going?
你把艾森豪威尔带进来了吗
Did you take the Eisenhower in?
你知道霍尔斯特德附近有家钢琴室吗
Ever notice that piano showroom near Halsted?
-我老婆的大键琴就是那的 -你去过了吗
- I got my wife's harpsichord there. - Wait. You've been inside?
去了 他们收藏了施坦威钢琴 你会惊讶的
Yeah. They have a Steinway collection that'll knock your socks off.
施坦威:世界著名钢琴品牌
你从什么时候起知道这个地方的
How long ago did you notice this place?
-两年前吧 -两年前吗
- About two years. - Two years ago?
他在哪
Where is he?
我们带本去了重症监护室
We took Ben up to Intensive Care.
重症监护室
Intensive Care.
他们知道你的决定 你没事吧
They're aware of your decision. You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我在底特律找到了一份管理回收工厂的工作
I just got offered a job managing a recycling plant in Detroit.
我要收拾好搬家了
I gotta pick up and move.
回到这里 我忍♥不住在想
Coming back, I just couldn't help thinking...
如果本去世了 事情就简单多了
...how much easier it would be if Ben were dead.
什么人会有这么可怕的念头
What kind of a man thinks like that?
什么样的父亲会希望唯一的孩子死去
What kind of a father prays for his own boy to die?
两年来 只有我和本相依为命
For two years, it's been just me and Ben.
没有工作
Been no work.
没有朋友
No friends.
没有人帮我们
Nobody.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表