剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
there's absolutely no possibility of your husband
恢复意识了
ever recovering.
我想听其他医生的意见
I want a second opinion.
听着 我知道
Look, I know... I,
我知道他看起来还活着
I know he looks like he's alive.
但他还连着呼吸机的唯一原因
But the only reason he's hooked up to this ventilator...
是保持心脏的跳动
...is to keep his heart pumping.
我要听其他医生的意见
I want a second opinion.
你好 你看到道格了吗
Hi. Have you seen Doug?
抱歉
Sorry.
格林医生 你滑雪吗
Dr. Greene, are you a skier?
不
No.
我的公♥司♥正赞助
My company's sponsoring
一场位于阿斯本的急诊医师会议
an emergency phsician's conference in Aspen.
可以减税
Tax deductible.
还有继续医学教育学分 免费课程
Continuing medical education credits, free lessons...
嗨 宝贝
Oh. Hi, sweetie.
琳达在招揽生意
Linda's drumming up business.
住院医师们不想买♥♥药品
Residents don't buy pharmaceuticals.
他们只喜欢你的赠品
They just like your freebies.
你喜欢我的赠品吗
You like my freebies?
那就另当别说了
That's a whole other story.
我把礼服放你储物柜里了
I left the tux in your locker.
找到减价品了吗
Any luck finding bargains?
我还没出去过
I haven't been able to go out yet.
你觉得我一刻钟之内
Do you have any idea what
能给珍妮特买♥♥到什么东西
I can get Janet in 15 minutes or less?
我可是购物达人
I'm a killer shopper.
你不介意吗
You wouldn't mind?
不介意 我也还要买♥♥些东西
No, I've got some lots many shopping to do.
你的价格区间是多少
What's your price range?
懂了 越低越好 和道格一样
I get it. Strictly budget basement, same as Doug.
领带不错
Nice tie!
谢谢
Thanks.
哈蕾给我的 她是我的神秘圣诞老人
I got it from Haleh, my Secret Santa.
你打开神秘圣诞老人的礼物了吗
Have you opened your Secret Santa gift yet?
没有 还没机会
No, I haven't had a chance.
*我将面对未知的世界*
*I'll face the unknown*
*我将建设自己的世界*
*I'll build a world of my own*
-*没人比我* -卡瓦诺女士
- *No one knows better--* - Ms Cavanaugh.
*更加清楚*
*than I myself*
*我永远孤身一人*
*I'm by myself alone*
卡瓦诺女士 有什么需要帮助的吗
Ms Cavanaugh. Can I help you?
我想要一间能看到湖的套房♥
I'd like a suite with a view of the lake.
能拜托你帮我把包拿上楼吗
And would you take my bag up, please?
他正发展成神经性肺水肿
He's developing neurogenic pulmonary edema.
莉迪亚 给他肾用剂量多巴胺和40毫克速尿
Lydia, give him renal range dopamine and 40 mg of Lasix.
我们还剩多长时间
How much time do we have?
不清楚 距离器官开始衰竭大概还有一小时
I don't know. About an hour before we start losing organs.
还有 把呼吸装置压力调高至10
Also, increase the vent pressure to 10.
皮特 希克斯医生在外面
Peter, Dr. Hicks is outside.
她想跟你谈谈
She'd like to speak to you.
鲍威尔怎么还在这
Why are you holding Powell?
心肝移植队在楼上等着呢
Cardiac and liver transplant teams are waiting upstairs.
我
Well, I...
我在和病人♥妻♥子沟通时遇到了点麻烦
I ran into a little problem with the patient's wife.
什么
What?
他妻子不签同意书
His wife won't sign the consent.
你在没获得他妻子同意之前就叫移植队来了吗
You called the team before you had his wife's consent?
他的驾照写着同意捐赠器官
His driver's license gave us permission.
我早就告诉你先联♥系♥家属
I told you to contact the family.
这是他妻子的决定 不是你的
It's his wife's decision, not yours.
如果她不想捐 我们就不能做手术
If she doesn't want it, we don't do it.
你让八名移植医生
You've got eight transplant surgeons
飞来这个医院
flying into this hospital
还有待移植的病人及其家属在等候
with patients and their families waiting at the other end.
如果我们不能拿走器官 你怎么和那些人交代
If we can't harvest, what are you gonna tell these people?
你可能需要点抗抑郁药
You may need an antidepressant.
我把治疗专家的名字给你
I'll give you the name of a therapist.
我感觉我的悲伤或许
I think my sadness may be connected
和很久之前发生的某些事有关
to something that happened a long time ago.
圣诞节那天吗
On Christmas?
四十年前
Forty years ago,
一位年轻人向我求婚 我拒绝了他
a young man proposed to me, and I said no.
这是我一生中犯下的最大的错误
It was the biggest mistake of my life.
你为什么拒绝了
Why'd you say no?
他是犹太人 我父母不同意
He was Jewish. My parents didn't approve.
去年
And last year,
我母亲死后 我发现了他的信件
after my mother died, I found his letters.
她把信都藏起来了
She'd kept them hidden from me.
他想知道我为什么不回信
He wanted to know why I wouldn't answer his letters,
我为什么不爱他了
why I stopped loving him.
他住在塔尔萨
He lived in Tulsa.
我得到了他的电♥话♥号♥码 然后打给了他
So I got his number and I called him.
一个我四十年都没听到的
And a beautiful voice that I hadn't heard
优美声音接了电♥话♥
in 40 years answered.
是他儿子
It was his son.
萨米三年前去世了
Sammy died three years ago.
-马克 -我能借一下你的笔吗
- Hey, Mark! - Can I borrow your pen?
肠系膜破裂挽救的不错
Great save on that mesenteric rupture.
谢谢
Thanks.
听我说 我遇到了难题
Listen, I've got a problem.
一位植物人的妻子不签同意书
I've got a gork's wife who won't sign a consent.
如果她不快点改变主意
And if she doesn't change her mind soon,
器官就要开始衰竭了
I'm gonna start losing organs.
我希望你能说服她
I was hoping maybe you could persuade her.
有时候 你就是无法说服
Sometimes, you can't.
是的 但是
Yeah, but...
但我已经叫了直升机
I already called the chopper
器♥官♥移♥植♥小组已经在路上了
and the transplant teams are on their way.
这就不是很明智了
That wasn't very smart.
我尽力
I'll see what I can do.
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing!
-急救车去创伤一室 开警报 -跟我说
- Crash cart to Trauma 1. Call a code! - Fill me in.
我不知道事情经过
I don't know what happened.
他今天早上来抱怨头晕
He complained of dizziness this morning.
紧急呼叫 创伤一室 紧急呼叫 创伤一室
Code blue. Trauma 1. Code blue. Trauma 1.
-你让他走了吗 -他不顾医嘱自己走了
- You let him go? - He left against medical advice.
好了 我这里需要点人手
All right, I'm gonna need some muscle in here!
好了 交给我吧 谢谢
Okay. Got it, thanks.
就在你身后 刘易斯医生
Behind you, Dr. Lewis.
好了 抬他上♥床♥
All right. Let's move him.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
他在服用任何药物吗
Has he taken any medication?
-把衣服脱了 -解开皮带
- Get the suit off. - Undo the belt.
-我找不到脉搏 -做血气分♥析♥了吗
- I can't find a pulse. - Got a blood gas?
我不知道他是否在服药
I don't know if he's on medication.
我来叫呼吸科
I'll call Respiratory.
他心脏骤停了 马利克 给他一支肾上腺素
He's in arrest. Malik, give him an amp of epi.
静脉注射一毫克的阿托品
Atropine, one milligram, IV.
鲍威尔夫人
Mrs. Powell?
我是格林医生 这里的总住院医师
I'm Dr. Greene. I'm chief resident here.
由你来负责了吗
Are you taking over the case?
不 本顿医生只是让我跟你谈谈
No, Dr. Benton just asked me to come speak to you.
让我签同意书
To sign the consent.
我希望您想想
I want you to do
你丈夫可能会想怎么做
what you think your husband would have wanted...
并为你自己做出正确的决定
and what's right for you.
我不知道泰迪的决定
I don't know what Teddy would have wanted.
我五个月没和他说话了
I haven't spoken to him in five months.
但你是他的老婆
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表