剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
You deserve it, bro.
恭喜
Congrats.
你们都知道了
Y'all already know.
老板
The boss.
恭喜 哥
u202dCongrats, man.
我和你妈
Look, your mother and I
想让你们知道 你作为长子
want you to know know how very proud we are
让我们非常骄傲
to have you as our firstborn.
卢修斯 就直接说你爱他吧
Lucious, just tell the boy you love him.
才不呢
The hell out of here.
我今晚飞回纽约
Well, look, I'm-a fly back on the jet tonight.
我要回去陪女儿
I want to get back so I can be ready with Bella.
好
All right.
替我亲亲抱抱她吧
Give her a hug for me. Kiss her for me. u202d
等我 我跟你一起走
Wait for me 'cause I'm-a roll with you, a'ight?
-快点吧 -你还有演出呢
- Hurry up. - You have a show to do.
《琦琦遇上卢修斯》正式发布了
When Cookie Met Lucious is officially dropping.
我知道 这首歌♥火了
I know, but we hit.
我周日就回来
Look, I'll be back on Sunday.
我就是想在纽约过个周末
I just want to spend the weekend in New York.
没错 我有约了 别总管我了
Ah, yeah, I met somebody. Dang, all up in my business.
总管我
All up in here.
-都好了 -小光
- It's all good... - Shine!
弗兰科呢
Where's Franco?
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
弗兰科已经走了 应用程序在这里
Franco left already. I got the app right here.
给我 我要取消掉
Well, give it to me. I'm calling it off.
你说什么
Come again.
我家人把帝国娱乐的大权给我了 小光
My family just handed me control of the company, Shine.
懂了吗
Okay?
我保证有你一份
I promise you you won't be left out.
卢修斯刚拿下了一场很棒的演出
Okay, Lucious just mounted a hit show.
你也能分一杯羹 把应用程序给我
You get a piece of that, too. Give me the app.
把手♥机♥给我 把应用程序给我
Give me the phone. Come on, give me the app.
小光 给我...
Shine, give me...
守点信用吧
Man, keep your promises.
真有意思
It's so funny.
你总说我们出身一样
You always saying we from the same place.
我们可不一样
We ain't the same!
我们道上有规矩
There's a code.
规矩就是箭在弦上
And the code says you can't bring it back
不得不发
when the bullet leaves the gun.
你起的头 我来收尾
You started this. I'm-a finish it.
-让他滚 -那你就得朝我开枪了
- Now get him out of here. - You'll have to shoot me.
放开我
Get off of me!
爸
Pop!
我们去百慕大吧
Let's go to Bermuda.
我们小时候总说要去来着
We talked about that when we were kids.
百慕大已经过时了
Bermuda is played out, child.
你得带我去特克斯和凯科斯群岛[中美洲巴哈马群岛东南的英国属地]
You have to take me to Turks and Caicos.
中美洲巴哈马群岛东南的英国属地
不如我们就自己买♥♥一个岛吧
Well, then why don't I just buy us our own island?
你觉得自己挺会泡妞儿吗
Oh, you think you slick?
你觉得你这种小伎俩
You think you can get in my drawers
就能够得到我的人吗
by saying something slick like that?
不 我想得到你的心
No, I want to get in your heart.
别闹了
Come on.
爸
Pop!
妈
Ma!
怎了 儿子
What, boy?
快离开
Move!
别上车
Get away from the car!
为什么
Why?
走
Go!
妈
Ma!
爸
Dad!
不 起火了 不不不
No, it's lit. No, no, no, no.
卢修斯
Lucious!
不
No!
三个月后
"致我的朋友 卢修斯·里昂
"To my friend, Lucious Lyon.
迫切期盼你苏醒后重振旗鼓
I can't wait until you come back roaring.
祝你早日康复
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
爱你的 小史"[史提夫·汪达]
All my love, Stevie."
爸 太赞了
Dad, that's amazing, man.
-史提夫写给你的 -是啊
- It's Stevie, huh? - Yeah.
他处于昏迷状态 听不见你们说话
He's in a coma. He can't hear nothing.
你闭嘴吧
Shut up, boy.
他比你想象中能听到的要多
He can hear a lot more than you think.
我遇到过你父亲这种情况的病人
I've had patients in your father's condition
护士为黛米·摩尔扮演 可能为下一季常驻人物
有时几个月后从昏迷中醒来
come out of comas after months,
有时几年后才醒
actually, sometimes even years,
想起昏迷时听到的所有事
and recall everything.
所以 你还是小心说话吧
So, you might want to watch what you say.
看一下韦斯特医生要的扫描片都下载进来了吗
Can you please make sure that those scans that Dr. West ordered are loaded in?
-好 -谢谢
- Yes, ma'am. u202d- Thank you.
讲故事时间开始了
So, it's, uh, story time.
我今晚准备读博尔赫斯写的短篇故事
Tonight I was gonna read the short story by Borges,
你说他很喜欢
the one you said that he loved.
是啊
Yeah.
德怀特
Dwight.
德怀特
Dwight.
德怀特
Dwight.
你可以走了
You can go.
我们短时间内不会走了
Oh, no, we're not going nowhere no time soon.
你介意告诉我为什么让护士去查看扫描片吗
You mind telling us why you sent that nurse for the scans?
里昂夫人 关于他的检查结果
Mrs. Lyon, you know that I am not at liberty
你知道我无可奉告
to discuss his test results.
-那你丢饭碗也没事吗 -妈
- Okay, well, then are you at liberty to lose your damn job? - Ma.
因为 不 我们付了钱了
Because... no, we are paying for all of this.
你该按我的要求办事
You supposed to do what I tell you to do.
她只是想帮忙 妈
She's just trying to help, Mom.
-别激动 -没事
- Just calm down. - It's okay.
她只是帮忙而已
She's just helping out.
没事 她不用冷静
It's all right. She doesn't need to calm down.
我理解 这很让人心力交瘁
I understand. This is very stressful.
是啊 我确实很心累
Yeah, I'm stressed
而你最不该做的事
and the last thing you should be doing
就是告诉我 我多么心力交瘁
is telling me how stressed I am.
-这很失礼 -妈
- It's rude. - Ma.
妈 我们走吧
Mom, let's-let's just go.
好吧
All right.
把东西拿给我
Give me my stuff, boy.
我知道你这是什么特护服务
Look, I know you some kind of special nurse and all of that,
但已经三个月了
but it's been three months
他还像个植物人一样
and he still look like a vegetable,
所以也许你也没那么特别
so maybe you ain't so damn special.
-醒醒吧 爸 -明天见
- Come on, Dad. - We'll see you tomorrow.
没错 我明天肯定会来
Yes, you will see me tomorrow.
妈 妈
Mom, Mom.
快来 妈 过来
Look, Ma. Come here.
-怎么了 -爸
- What? - Dad.
我不是幻觉
I'm-I'm not tripping.
他眼睛睁了一下 又闭上了
H-His eyes were open. They're closed now,
但我发誓 真眨了一下
but I swear, they-they fluttered.
-爸 你能听见吗 -爸
- Pop, can you hear us? - Dad.
卢修斯
Lucious?
醒了 卢修斯 卢修斯
There he is. Lucious. Lucious!
-卢修斯 卢修斯 -终于醒了 爸
- Lucious! Lucious. - Yo, what's up, Dad?
-醒了啊 -爸 我是哈基姆
- Come on, man, what's up? - Hi, Dad. It's Hakeem, Dad.
-终于苏醒了 -等下 妈
- Welcome back. - Wait, Ma,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表