剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
You expect me to believe that? You...
你还悬赏奖金拿下我呢
You put a bounty on my head.
如果我想找人麻烦
If I want to mess with somebody,
我知道该怎么整死他们
I know how to mess with somebody I'm interested in.
可那不是我的作风
That's not what I do.
不过我会找出真正的幕后黑手
But I will find out who did do this.
我们不需要你帮忙
No, we don't need your help, man.
-把你的破手♥机♥... -等等
- Put your little phone... - Wait, wait, wait.
别碰我 小子
Hey, don't put your hands on me, baby.
好了 别吵 冷静 冷静
Okay, hold up, hold up, all right, all right, all right.
你电♥话♥响了 接电♥话♥去
Your phone is ringing. Answer your phone.
去吧
Go ahead.
竞选负责人打来的
Campaign manager.
你知道这是谁干的 是塔里克干的
You know who this is, it's Tariq.
如果他把你关起来
Maybe if he puts you in a lockdown situation,
可能你就招供了之类的
you're gonna roll or something like that.
为了保护你 我要再回去蹲监狱吗
So I'm supposed to do time again to protect you?
等等 保护我
Wait, wait, what, protect me?
我真的很佩服你
You know, I like the way you blame me
把自己做的事情赖到我头上
for the stuff that you did.
这事不是我挑起来的
You know, I didn't kick this thing off.
一切都是按你的要求办的
You're the one that ordered everything on the damn menu.
你能把嘴闭上吗
Can you shut up?
我只能照单全收
I just had to pay for it.
我给你善后 我就是干这个的
And I cleaned up after you -- that's what I do.
我给你们所有人善后
I clean up after all of y'all.
你最好处理好了
Yeah, you better have.
好的 回见
All right, I'll see you in a bit.
没事吧
Everything okay?
希望如此吧
I hope so.
最后一些民调的事
It's the last couple of polls.
怎么 你还想挣扎着重回竞选呢
What, you trying to scratch your way back into the damn race?
是你必须努力挣扎 才能掌控权力
See, you had to scratch your way to power.
而我生来就有权力
See, I was born with mine.
还有 里昂先生
And Mr. Lyon...
如果我真的决定要整你
if I do decide to come for you,
我会让你体会到
you're going to experience a kind of pain
前所未有的痛苦
that you've never experienced.
相信我
Believe that.
走 亲爱的
u202dCome on, baby.
你这是干什么 演出给我看吗
So, what is this, you... you putting on a show for me?
谁说的
Who told you?
我只是不爽你因为录音棚那点小事
No, I'm just mad that you get so freakin' upset at me
对我生这么大的气
about that little stuff with the studio.
你为什么要对我生那么大的气 小子
How do you get that mad at me, man?
不管之前那些了 我现在发现
Look, anyway, what I realized is that
录音棚那么小的地方
the confines of that little bitty studio is
动不起来
too small to contain a movement.
欢迎来到真正的录音棚
Welcome to the true studio.
这里的每一个音符都能让你彻底融化
I mean, where every note will melt you to the core,
但同时又让你焕然一新
but at the same time, it refreshes you.
不要多声道 不要自动调音
You know, no multitracking, no Auto-Tunes --
不要现在年轻人依赖的这些技术
all those crutches that these kids are using these days.
除了所有这些之外 还缺一样东西
But after all of this, there was still one thing that was missing.
而你给了我
You gave it to me.
♪已傲然归来♪
♪Has come back...♪
你现在吓得浑身发抖了吧
What, now you're shaking in your boots?
尽情抖吧
Shiver on, man.
♪我知我已蓄势待发♪
♪I know I'm ready for it♪
♪如今他比以前更强大♪
♪And now he's stronger than before♪
那段和♥弦♥
That chord.
♪准备好一统我的王国♪
♪Ready to rule my world♪
就是"魔鬼和♥弦♥"
It's the devil's chord.
她跟我说你不想用
Yeah, she told me you didn't want to use it.
我当时就想 你疯了吗
I was like, are you crazy?
你听到了吗
Do you hear this?
♪但现今♪
♪But now, but now♪
♪我们臣服于他脚下♪
♪We bow down at his feet♪
贾马尔
Jamal.
♪王冠专属于他♪
♪The crown is his alone...♪
就是音乐而已
It's just music, man.
♪夺回他的王位♪
♪Take back his throne...♪
你就继续玩我吧
You just keep playing with me, man.
我都不知道拿你怎么办了
No-- it's like I don't know what to do with you anymore, man.
一切...
Everything...
-好好好 我懂了 -贾马尔
- All right, all right, all right, I get you. - Jamal.
这是你跟托里写的曲子吗
Is this what you and Tory was working on?
大破歌♥
Yeah, this stupid-ass song.
信错她了
Trusted her wack ass.
在戒毒中心轻信了她
Trusted her at rehab.
我们在戒毒中心关系特别好 我没法说谎
We were like partners at rehab. I can't even lie.
她太赞了 一起作的曲子太棒了
She was dope. That music was so good.
太棒了
It was so good.
我忍♥受不了我父亲
I can't stand my father.
这是可笑的事吗
That's a laughing matter.
忍♥受不了自己的父亲可笑吗
Somebody say they can't stand their father.
我不是故意...
I didn't mean to...
如果你是我 看到这样的情境也会笑
If you see what I see, you'd be laughing, too.
必须的
I'm so sure.
瞧瞧你
I mean, look at you.
上次见你时 因为吸毒
Last time I saw you, I was barely able
我都认不出你了
to recognize you because of that addiction.
我就是想确保你状况不错
I just really wanted to make sure you were doing good.
我看到你了 你状态不错
I see you, you're doing good.
也许我该走了
Maybe I should go.
也许你该留下
Maybe you should stay.
作为市长
So, as mayor...
纽约市长官邸
你打算住格雷西公♥寓♥吗
are you planning on living at Gracie Mansion?
因为如果那样 琦琦不能住在那里
'Cause, you know, if so, Cookie can't stay there.
是 没错 是传统规矩
Yes, this is true; it's an archaic rule.
除非我们结婚 否则琦琦不能在那儿过夜
Cookie cannot spend the night unless we're married.
说得就是啊 不是吗
Now, that's what I'm talking about, no?
好了 坎迪斯
All righ Candace.
我妹妹也是时候
And it's about time my baby sister
举办一场得体的婚礼了
had herself a proper wedding.
Levert - Casanova (1987)
♪我和罗密欧♪
♪Me and Romeo♪
♪从来就不是朋友♪
♪Ain't never been friends♪
♪难道你看不出我有多爱你♪
♪Can'you see how much I really love ya♪
♪我要唱给你听♪
♪Gonna sing it to ya♪
♪唱个千百回♪
♪Time and time again♪
♪风流浪子♪
♪Casanova...♪
卢修斯
Lucious.
贝莎女士带来了百乐鸡
We got Miss Bertha's potluck chicken.
我手下准备好了音乐
My boys ready with the music.
你穿着漂亮的裙子
You in this pretty dress.
而我穿得也挺人模人样的
Me in... whatever the hell this is.
你 我 我们的宝宝...
You, me and our baby...
我有这些就够了
that's all I need.
我这辈子有这些就够了
All I'm ever gonna need.
你懂我意思吗
Feel me?
我很抱歉我这个丑姐姐乱讲话
I'm so sorry for this hag bitch.
我发誓 这不是安排好的
And I swear to you, this was not a setup.
没事 宝贝
That's okay, baby.
先看看我能不能当上市长吧
Let's see if I become mayor first.
然后再说吧
Then we can talk.
好
Yes.
拉斐尔来头不小
Rafael's such a big player,
我们怎么到仓库里跟他见面呢
why are we meeting him in a warehouse?
这是我的生意 小光
This is my deal, Shine.
带他来干什么
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表