剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
什么东西
What is that?
如果你因为我输掉选举
I wouldn't be able to handle
我会良心难安的
if you lost this election because of me.
不 我觉得你该走了
No. I think you should go.
我要站出来表态
I'm gonna put myself out there, in solidarity,
声援里昂夫人以及所有女性
alongside Ms. Lyon and women everywhere.
我爱你 安吉洛
I love you, Angelo.
那弗蕾达·加茨呢
What about Freda Gatz?
听说她出狱了
I heard she out.
我听说她很厉害
I hear she's dope.
弗蕾达很有天分 小光
Freda's the one, Shine.
她归你
She's all yours.
你要知道 她爸
You know, her father was
跟卢修斯和弗兰克·加德斯一起坐过牢
locked up with Lucious and Frank Gathers.
他在狱中被杀了
He got killed up there.
这张专辑的主题
The whole concept of the album,
就是我的家庭 秘密
it's about my family, the secrets.
解放我们所有人
I'm-a set us all free.
贾马尔 醒醒
Jamal, wake up.
贾马尔好像嗑药过量致死了
I think Jamal O.D.'d.
提安娜 为什么每次跟你说话
Tiana, why is it like pulling teeth
就跟拔牙一样痛苦呢
every time I talk to you, hmm?
赶紧去录音室 行吗 妹子
Just get to the damn studio, girl, okay?
听着 我还没喝早安咖啡呢
Look, I have not had my morning coffee yet.
我不想跟你吵这个
I'm not trying to have this argument with you--
这贱♥人♥居然挂我的电♥话♥
This bitch hung up on me?
你好吗
u202dWhat's up?
你看上去很生气
Aw, you look agitated.
让我来告诉你 你在想什么
Let me tell you what you're thinking.
你在想 "我不是刚跟这白♥痴♥分手了吗
You're thinking, "Oh, didn't I just break up with this fool?
他怎么出现在我家门口
Why is he at my door?
但他带了我最爱的摩卡拿铁
Oh, but he's got my favorite mocha latte.
或许我应该..."
Maybe I should..."
安吉洛 当我生气时
Uh, Angelo, when I'm agitated,
你最不该做的事
the last thing you need to be doing
就是跟我说我为什么会生气 懂了吗
is telling me why I'm agitated, okay?
我有张专辑要制♥作♥
Look, I have a record to produce,
我的艺人却像个两岁小孩似的胡闹
and I have an artist who's acting like a two-year-old.
快滚去录音室
Get your punk ass in the studio.
谢谢你的拿铁 你为什么来
So thank you for the latte. Now, why are you here?
否则我要好好收拾你...
Snatch your weave, I can--
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
我很高兴你喜欢那个新闻发布会
I'm glad you enjoyed the press conference.
好 我能拿回我的...
Okay. Can I get my--?
过来
Come here.
我知道你明白我对你的感觉
I know you know how I feel about you.
我认为我也知道你对我的感觉
And I think I know how you feel about me.
所以我需要知道
So I need to know,
你要加入还是退出
are you in or are you out?
等等
N-now, wait...
你刚是给我下最后通牒吗
Did you just give me an ultimatum?
好吧
Okay.
等一下 等等
u202dHold up. Wait.
所以这意味着你要加入吗
So does this mean you're in?
我想这意味着你要"进入"了
I think this means you're in.
今天的"今日之驴"奖颁给
Donkey of the Day today goes to
卢修斯·里昂的卡其肤色小孩贾马尔·里昂
one of Lucious Lyon's khaki-colored kids, Jamal Lyon.
他出生于音乐世家
Here's a guy born into music royalty,
被枪击后就变得一团糟了
and then he bitched up after he got shot. Damn.
我觉得这得怪你♥爸♥ 我很难相信
I blame your daddy. It's hard for me to believe
卢修斯会养出这么一个软弱的懦夫
that Lucious could raise such a soft-ass individual.
大家知道他是头蠢驴 但更像只笨鸡
You know he's a donkey, but he's more like a turkey.
虽然他是"今日之驴"
He's Donkey of the Day,
但他更是"年度笨鸡"
but he's Turkey of the Year.
年度笨鸡
T-T-Turkey of the Year.
咯咯咯[火鸡叫]
这是干嘛
Okay, so what is this for?
周六叫我过来 干嘛 损我吗
Bring me in on a Saturday to, what, attack me?
不 查理曼说的都是事实
No. Everything that Charlamagne is saying is true,
我们是该有所行动了
and it's time we do something about that.
妈在哪
Where's Mom?
你妈妈在哪
Where's your mama?
她负责音乐 现在谈的是生意
She's in charge of music; this is business.
你在帝国娱乐流媒体上的浏览量在下跌
And right now your stats are dropping on Empire XStream,
对此我们得谈谈 儿子
so we need to have a little conversation about this, son.
我真希望你没有买♥♥下
I wish that you literally did not even
这个流媒体服务
buy this-this streaming service,
自从你买♥♥下它 就扼杀了所有创造力
because, ever since you did, it kills all creativity.
现在什么都看数据
It's all about numbers now.
一直以来都是数据说话
It's always been about numbers.
现在你并没有让数据大涨
And right now you ain't puttin' none up.
我受够了看你烧钱
I'm over here lookin' at the money that
去做这张没人愿意听的
you're burnin' through to record this so-called new music
所谓的新音乐专辑
of yours that ain't nobody heard.
这也是数据 小贾
That's numbers, too, Mal.
不 其实我听了大部分的歌♥
Oh, no, I-I actually heard a lot of the tracks,
挺火爆的
and they're lit.
行 那些歌♥在哪 这又是什么
Okay, where they at? A-and what in the hell is this?
视觉团队吗 你连歌♥都没录完
Um, a visual team? You shootin' a video
就开始拍音乐录影带了吗
and you ain't even finished the damn record yet?
那不是音乐录影带 那是一个视觉
It's not a video. It's a visual...
就像个音乐博物馆
I-it's like a musical museum.
你在开玩笑吗
Um, are you kidding me?
我现在正好有机会
I have the chance right now
来做点可能改变现在局面的事
to possibly do something that could change the game.
但如果你们一直拿数据来否定我
But if y'all just keep on killing me with stats,
-那我就做不成了 -不 现在唯一
- it's not gonna happen. - No, the only person
否定你的人就是你自己 小贾
that's killing you right now, Mal, is you.
因为音乐行业里唯一不变的规则就是
'Cause the one thing that ain't changed in the music business
不表演的艺人就会过时
is artists that don't perform, they die.
他说的对 贾马尔 如果你不...
He's right, Jamal. If you don't...
很抱歉 史蒂夫 我无意冒犯
I'm so sorry, Steve. I'm-I'm not trying to be rude,
但你是公♥关♥团队的
but you are in PR.
我爸明确说过
And my father clearly stated
这是生意会议
that this is a business meeting.
所以我猜他可能需要
So I guess maybe he just needed a whole bunch of
一堆分身之类的 我不清楚
extra bodies or something. I don't know.
但如果你现在谈完生意了
But if you are done now talking business,
那我就没什么好说的了 卢修斯
Lucious, then I'm cool.
数据正是我们想要的 好吗
Look, the numbers are right where we want them, okay?
所以你待机行事 让我来处理就好
So just sit tight, let me take care of it.
我一直都是这样 行吗
I always do, all right?
听上去不错 小安
Sounds good, Dre.
我去看下数据
Yeah, let me look over the numbers
之后我会给你一份...
and then I'll just give you a...
我再打给你
Um, let me call you back.
好 晚点谈
All right, I'll talk to you later.
-你好 -你好啊
- Hello. - Hello.
这是什么表情
What's that face for?
我要给你一个邀请和一个警告
I have an invitation for you and also a warning.
-好吧 -邀请是
- Okay. u202d- The invitation:
明晚是我哥哥巨石
tomorrow night, it'll be six years
去世六周年的祭日
since my brother Stone died.
每年我们都在他和小光买♥♥的第一栋楼旁边
Every year we have a memorial for him up by the first building
为他举办纪念仪式
he and Shine ever bought.
我们所有人都会去
All of our people turn up.
我们一起唱歌♥ 开派对 家庭团聚
We sing and we party and we family.
我希望你能去
And I would like it if you came.
我会的
Of course.
至于警告
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表