剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Mr. Shakur and Mr. Suge Knight
还有一帮黑帮朋友
and a gang of their gangster friends
在米高梅大酒店大堂和他们的对手火拼
stomped out their rival in the lobby of the MGM Grand.
我父亲那时是博♥彩♥委员会会长
My father was Gaming Commissioner back then,
他因为那些歹徒丢了工作
and he lost his job because of those vile thugs.
如果《地狱》的首演之夜有任何骚乱
If there's any ruckus on the opening night of Inferno,
那将会是帝国娱乐最后一次涉足赌城大道
it'll be the last time Empire sets foot on the Strip.
她跟你说了
She told you.
是跟你说了
She told you.
我跟琦琦说了计划 她同意了
I ran the plan by Cookie, she's on board.
演出一开始 十个我们的人
When the show starts, ten of our people
将会在剧场里就位
will be positioned inside the theater.
我们倒计时 另外十或十二个将会冲门而入
We count down, another ten or 12 will bust through the door,
场面会失控
and all hell breaks loose.
琦琦说了不用枪
Cookie said no fireworks,
只是拳打脚踢
just boots and bats.
她只是担心贾马尔和他的创伤后压力症
She's just worried about Jamal and his PTSD.
管他呢 我有躁郁症也活得好好的
Whatever. If I can live through bipolar,
他也能挺过去
he can live through this.
等完事后 我们就会
When it's all said and done, we'll be positioned
掌管这一切 开始我们自己
to take over the lease and start our own
在拉斯维加斯的独♥立♥创业
independent venture in Vegas.
你跟琦琦说了计划的最后部分吗
You tell Cookie about the final piece of the plan?
当然没 无论他对她做了什么
Hell no. No matter what he does to her,
她都永远爱着他
she'll always be in love with him.
你真的恨他吧
You really hate him, huh?
他对你做了什么
What'd he do to you?
毁了一切
Everything.
超乎你的想象
More than you could ever imagine.
我是唯一了解他本质的人
I'm the only one that knows what he truly is.
所以我得杀了他
That's why I got to kill him.
你确定吗
You sure?
完全确定
Positive.
安德鲁 这是弗兰克
Andre, this is Franco.
-他是这里最会捣腾炸♥弹♥的人 -是吗
- He's the best there is at blowing stuff up. u202d- Really?
那我怎么没听说过他
How come I never heard of him?
因为如果我们活儿做得好的话
You aren't supposed to hear about guys like me,
你是不应该听说我这种人的
if we do our jobs right.
行 事情是这样的
All right, here's the deal.
预演准备开始时
While the pre-show's getting started.
弗兰克会在外面准备好
Franco gets everything ready outside.
只要我们开始打斗
Soon as we start brawling,
为了保护卢修斯 保安会立刻带他
Lucious' security will rush him out the back entrance,
从出口离开
trying to protect his ass.
我们那时候就拿下他
That's when we get him.
这是由手♥机♥软件远程遥控的
It's remotely triggered by this phone app,
只要一按钮
so, at the push of a button...
砰
boom.
就像这样 砰
Just like that. Boom.
我找到贝拉才会去拉斯维加斯
I'm not going to Vegas until I find Bella.
听着 儿子
Listen, son,
我有可靠的证据表明贝拉没事
I've got it on great authority that Bella's all right.
有多可靠
What authority?
我现在不能说明细节
I can't go into details right now,
但我只差一点就能找到她了
but I was this close to finding her,
然后出了点...
and then something...
状况
came up.
但我还没放弃寻找她 儿子
But I haven't given up my search for her, son.
好吧 奶奶觉得你...
Well, Grandma thinks you...
不不 再也别
No, no, don't even ever
听你奶奶说的任何话
listen to anything that your grandmother says.
她完全疯掉了
She is out of her freakin' mind.
听着 孩子 如果你不去拉斯维加斯
Look, baby, I'm not gonna go to Vegas
我也不去 好吗
if you don't go, okay?
我不会丢下你一个人
I would never leave you alone.
那安妮卡呢 妈
Well, what about Anika, Ma?
别担心安妮卡
Don't worry about Anika.
安妮卡有自己的妈妈
Anika got her own mama,
和她自己的爸爸照顾她
she's got her own daddy to look after her.
-没错 -管好你自己的事就行了
- Yeah. - u202dYou worry about you.
你看看这个地方
Look at this place right now.
她为什么这么镇定
Why is she acting so calm?
好像她根本不再关心贝拉了
Like she don't even care about Bella no more.
孩子 女人遇到那种事时
Well, baby, women have a certain strength
会有一种力量
when it comes to stuff like that.
为了孩子
We have to stay calm,
我们必须镇定 即便我们不想
even when we don't want to, for the sake of our children.
听你妈妈的话
Listen to your mama.
她很明智
She's very wise.
但你现在得照顾好自己
But you need to take care of you right now.
没必要隐藏你的欣喜
Oh, don't feel the need to hide your joy.
离开这个地狱离开你
I'm just as happy as you to be leaving this...
我和你一样开心
hellhole and you.
我什么都没隐藏
I'm not hiding anything.
我只是穿着内衣跳了好几天舞
I've been dancing around in my skivvies for days.
你为什么需要那些
Why do you need those?
我只是觉得或许卢修斯
Oh, I just figured that maybe Lucious
会希望我带上所有东西
might want me to take everything with me.
你的信件
Your mail.
对了
Oh, yes.
别忘了告诉邮局你搬走了
Don't forget to tell the post office you moved.
我觉得大的那个是你离婚律师发来的
I think the big one is from your divorce lawyer.
没错 终于来了
Oh, yes! Finally.
小心点
Oh, careful.
别弄坏了
You don't want to rip it,
万一是张支票什么的呢
in case it's a check, or something.
不如你用拆信刀
Why don't you use the letter opener?
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
作为内华达博♥彩♥委员会会长
As head of the Nevada Gaming Commission,
我很荣幸欢迎拉维提科斯度假村和赌场
it is my honor to welcome Laviticus Resort and Casino
来到拉斯维加斯赌城大道
to the Las Vegas Strip.
我和内华达博♥彩♥委员会一直与
I and the NGC have been working
卢修斯·里昂密切合作
very closely with Lucious Lyon
确保拉维提科斯能为我们伟大的城市
to ensure that Laviticus will provide safe,
提供安全 享受 适合家庭的娱乐
enjoyable, family-friendly entertainment to our great city.
我们希望《地狱》
We hope that Inferno
会成为拉斯维加斯又一轰动事件
will be Vegas's next big sensation.
谢谢
Thank you.
有问题的话 请关注新闻简报
If you have any questions, refer to the press release.
宝贝 你还是回车里给孩子们准备准备吧
Honey, why don't you, uh, go to the car and get the kids ready?
弗罗斯特会长
Commissioner Frost.
真高兴又遇见了
Nice to see you again.
安德鲁 很高兴见到你
Andre, good to see you.
这位是我丈夫
This is my husband.
米特·弗罗斯特 见到你真高兴
Mitt Frost. Good to meet you.
安德鲁·里昂 幸会
Andre Lyon. Pleasure.
我还以为这周晚些时候才能见到你
I wasn't expecting to see you until later in the week.
我担心万一他们要找我 就提前来了
I came early in case I'm needed.
一旦我敲定了生意 就想要掌握主动权
Once I hammer out a deal, I like to stay on top of it.
你知道我什么意思吧 米特
Know what I mean, Mitt?
知道 说到这个
Yes, speaking of which,
我们应该把在办公室谈的话继续说完
we should continue the conversation we started in my office.
只不过现在我们得走了
It's just, right now, we have to go.
我们儿子布里格姆要踢足球赛
Our son Brigham has a soccer game.
我懂
Understood.
-认识你真高兴 米特 -我也是
- Well, pleasure to meet you, Mitt. u202d- You as well.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
安德鲁
Andre.
这是正式的博♥彩♥牌照
This is the official gaming license,
我们已经成功渡过试营业期了
we are no longer in probation.
你遵守了承诺
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表