剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
如果流媒体的订阅者数据泄露了
If XStream subscriber data is comprised,
我们就会损失五千万
that means we've blown through $50 million.
放下
Put that down.
好吧 网络专家
Okay, Mr. Cyber Expert,
是谁干的
who did this?
查出来还需要时间 爸
Well, that's gonna take some time, Pop.
我们得给他一份嫌疑人名单
We need to give him a list of possible suspects.
我觉得可能有塔里克 小光
The way I see it is, there's Tariq, there's Shine,
每个人都有可能
and then there's everybody else.
小光肯定有嫌疑
Yeah, I mean, Shine is a definite suspect,
但这已经完全超出他的智商了
but this is way too complicated for his ass.
要是联调局干的我也不觉得惊讶
And I don't like to put nothing past the FBI,
-因为他们喜欢乱来 -没错
- 'cause they love to play dirty. - Yeah.
但对塔里克来说 这太麻烦了
But this is too messy for Tariq.
还有谁
So, who else?
你的手下沃恩呢
What about your boy Vaughn?
他和鸟人之前想收♥购♥我们的流媒体服务
He and Birdman tried to buy our streaming services.
你拒绝了他
You turned him down.
把沃恩弄过来
Get Vaughn's ass in here.
马上办
On it.
与此同时 你给我弄清楚怎么回事
Look, in the meantime, I need you to figure out
把问题解决好
what the problem is and fix it
我们才能用邮件
so we can get back to using our e-mails.
我脑袋都要炸了
My head is about to burn the hell off.
-尽快 -是 先生
- Come on. - Yes, sir.
♪你爱我的一举一动♪
♪'Cause you like the way I move♪
♪若你俘获我的芳心♪
♪And if you say that you got me♪
♪为你沉沦 为我沉沦♪♪为你沉沦♪
♪You down for me, I'm down for you♪♪I'm down for you♪
♪你我感同身受♪
♪I got what you been feelin'♪
♪我只想占有你♪
♪I don't want nobody else but you♪
♪展现你的真心♪
♪Come show me if you mean it♪
♪我只想占有你♪
♪I don't want nobody else but you♪
♪我只想占有你♪
♪Don't want nobody else but you♪
♪我只想占有你♪
♪I don't want nobody else but you♪
♪我只想占有你♪
♪Don't wan nobody else but you♪
♪我只想占有你♪
♪I don't want nobody else but you♪
我们的合作很有火花 内莎
We're good together, me and you, Nessa.
那是当然
Yeah. For sure.
我们的火花 你和小安永远不会有
You know, me and you got something you and Dre never gonna have.
我们有音乐
We got music.
瑞肯 从过门开始
Rakon, play it from the bridge.
来了
Here it is.
来
Come on.
你们好
Hey, guys.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想跟你谈谈 兄弟之间的谈话
I want to talk to you, brother to brother.
内莎 让我们单独聊聊 行吗
Nessa, will you give us a minute, please?
-行 -没什么好谈的
- Yeah. - Ain't nothing to talk about.
你从我这儿把她偷走
You stole her out from under me.
现在她得选一个
Now she got to choose.
内莎
Nessa...
我不知道你喜欢内莎 哈基姆 她也不知道
I had no idea you were into Nessa, Hakeem. Neither did she.
听着 我哥有精神疾病
Listen. My big brother has a few issues
我不知道他有没有告诉你
I don't know if he told you about.
哈基姆 听我说
Hakeem, listen.
你俩之间的事与我无关 好吗
Whatever this is has nothing to do with me, okay?
我要去机场接小光了
Now, I'm going to get Shine from the airport.
开车小心 亲爱的
You drive safe, baby.
你最好退出 小弟
You better fall back, boy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
卢修斯
Lucious.
我把沃恩·库珀先生带来了
I got Mr. Vaughn Cooper for you.
什么事 卢
What up, L?
怎么回事
What's going on, fellas?
有什么事
What we doing?
请坐 兄弟
Have a seat, bro.
你们怎么都这副表情
What's this look on y'all faces, man?
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
怎么回事
What's happening?
在我们的街区
You know, where you and me come from,
如果两个人有过节
if a man has an issue with another man,
他们会面对面解决
he handles that man-to-man.
而不会像贱♥人♥一样
We don't hide behind a computer screen
躲在电脑屏幕后面 知道吗
like a bunch of bitches, you know?
首先 你在跟谁说
First of all, who are you talking to?
还有你说这话是什么意思
And where you going with this?
我们知道你黑了帝国娱乐的邮箱
We know you hacked Empire's e-mail.
黑了邮箱
Hacked their e-mail?
我像是黑邮箱的人吗
Do I look like I be hacking e-mails?
你信吗
You believe that?
我请你和鸟人来我家做客
I invited you and Birdman to my house as friends,
给你机会加入帝国娱乐流媒体
to offer you an opportunity to be a part of Empire XStream.
你们俩想收♥购♥业务
Y'all tried to buy me out.
我拒绝后 你可能有些小想法
When I said no, maybe you felt a certain kind of way.
也许你想报复我
Maybe you wanted to hit me back or something.
我当时和莱恩直播合作
I was working with Live Nation.
帝国娱乐流媒体当时已经跌入谷底了
I saw Empire XStream was about to hit the bottom of the sea;
你就要满盘皆输了
you was about to catch a brick.
我们是想帮你
We tried to help you out.
你"当时"帮莱恩直播做事
You were working for Live Nation?
对 当时和莱恩直播合作 后来被解雇了
Yeah, I was working with Live Nation. I got fired.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
抱歉打断你们
Hey, uh, sorry to interrupt.
如果你们收到任何邮件都不要打开
If you've gotten any e-mails, don't open them.
你在说什么 我们的邮箱还没恢复
What are you talking about? Our e-mails are still down.
不 服务器刚重新上线了
No, the servers just came back online.
有人在进行远程操作
Somebody's doing this remotely.
等等 我刚收到十封 二十封
Hold on, I just got ten... 20...
五十封新邮件
I just got 50 new e-mails.
我的邮件也要爆♥炸♥了 爸
I'm-I'm getting flooded with them, too, Pop.
他们在泄露帝国娱乐收发的所有邮件
They're releasing every e-mail ever sent to or from Empire.
赶紧删除
Delete them now!
不 卡住了
No. It's got me locked out.
有条信息
Now it's a message.
他们想要一百万美元
They want a million dollars
每小时将一百万美元转入离岸账户 否则就从帝国娱乐的服务器泄露更多信息
-转入离岸账户 -什么
- wired to an offshore account... - What?
每个小时都要转
...every hour on the hour or we...
爸 爸
Pop, Pop, Pop!
听好了 小子
Listen here, Opie Cunningham!
我儿子说你是这一行里
My son said you're the best person
最好的专家 我才雇了你
in this business, so I hired you.
今日之内你得解决这一切
Now, you got to the end of the day to fix this
不然你就完蛋了
or that's your ass.
明白吗
You got me?
明白 明白
Yeah. Yeah.
走吧 欢迎来到帝国娱乐 走吧
Come on. Welcome to the Empire. Let's go.
-快点走 -赶紧
- Move your ass! - Get.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right. All right.
入侵发生于凌晨2点48分
The breach occurred at 2:48 a.m.
他们得以访问
They got access to every e-mail
帝国娱乐公♥司♥设备上收发的所有邮件
that was ever sent or received to an Empire company device.
我们怎么阻止他们
Well, how do we stop them?
没什么可阻止的
There's nothing to stop.
他们偷了数据 消失了
They stole the data and now it's gone.
显然他们可以把数据公之于众
Yeah. And apparently they can leak it out to the world
一点点泄露 或者一下全曝光 是吗
little by little or all at once. Right?
除非我们付赎金
Unless we pay the ransom.
我宁可被爆头
I'd rather blow my damn brains out
也不会把我的血汗钱
before I give some punk living in his mama's basement
交给一个窝在妈妈地下室里的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表