剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
像小姑娘一样逃跑了
Run on out of here like a little girl.
-行了 我去跟他谈 -快去找他
- Come on. I'll talk to him. u202dOkay. I will. - Well, go get his ass.
谢谢你支持我
Thank you for having my back.
我才不支持你 卢修斯
I don't have your back, Lucious.
我只是想维持家庭和睦
I'm barely trying to keep it together around here.
至少贾马尔还听话
Well, at least Jamal's in line.
你觉得呢
So, what do you think?
他准备好了吗
Is he ready?
你也看到了他在婚礼上的样子
You know what happened to him at that wedding.
你是说你让他像耍猴似的唱跳表演
He didn't perform and sing and jump around like a little monkey
而他没照做吗
when you commanded him to?
看着你娶了他弟孩子的妈
He was sick to his stomach
他都快恶心死了
watching you marry his brother's baby mama.
天啊 这个家啊
Oh, Lord, this family.
上帝啊
I swear.
看看
See, there it is.
为什么你像个小丑一样咧嘴笑
And why are you grinning like The Joker?
因为我一看见你眼中的火光
'Cause I know we still good
就知道我们之间没事
as long as I see that fire in your eyes.
你给我听好了 卢修斯
I need you to hear me loud and clear, Lucious.
我们的过去已经死了
What me and you had is dead.
别这么说
Don't say that.
你都结婚了
Yeah, you married now.
你毁了一切
You ruined it.
永远
Forever.
新婚快乐
Enjoy married life.
♪我在努力 完爆一切♪
♪On my grind bout to kill da game♪
♪你逊毙了 一事无成♪
♪You a lame, you won't kill a thing♪
♪说起我时 要讲♥事♥实♥♪
♪Mention facts when you say my name♪
♪说起我时♪
♪When you say my name, when you say my name♪
♪追逐金钱 不求名誉♪
♪Chase money, I don't chase fame♪
♪你知道我会成就伟业♪
♪You know me, I be doin' great things♪
♪像迈克尔·杰克逊 但手戴八戒♪
♪M.J. but with eight rings♪
♪说起我时 要讲♥事♥实♥♪
♪Mention facts when you say my name, boy.♪
停 停 停
Cut that, cut that, cut that.
再来一遍
We gonna do it one more time.
恰到好处 小哈
That's the slap, Keem.
这歌♥一定会大卖♥♥ 哥们
It sounds like money, dude.
没错
That's what I'm saying.
卢修斯肯定会把这歌♥放入帝国娱乐流媒体专辑
Look, Lucious got to put this on his Empire XStream joint.
明白吗
Feel me?
小哈 这歌♥确实不错 但也有点...
Keem, it sounds good, it does, but it also sounds...
弱
Weak.
太弱了
It sounds weak.
坐下 内莎
Sit down, Nessa.
你啥时候能像个爷们一样说话算话 哈基姆
When are you gonna grow up and say something real, Hakeem?
你说什么
Say what?
你还没把我侄子的主歌♥给我
You never sent me my verses for my nephew's song.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为你毁了我的婚礼
'Cause you crashed my wedding, bruh.
女孩无非两种
There's only two type of girls,
痴情女和薄情女
riders and runners.
你的又是哪种
Guess what you had?
这失真效果是怎么回事
What's up with this distortion?
低音部分要加上失真效果
You got to add distortion to the bassline
这样才能突出鼓声
in order to make the drums bigger.
你在干什么 伙计
Hey, yo, what you doing, man? Yo.
这样...
Now...
这样你说唱时就不会像姑娘那么弱了
maybe you won't sound like such a white girl when you rap.
请你离开这里
Yo, I'm-a ask you to bounce.
这不是你的团队
You don't own my team.
我不为你干活 快滚
I don't work for you, so just leave, man.
好了 月光
All right, Moonshine.
带着你的手下...滚出去
You and your goons...out.
谢谢
Thank you.
我哪里也不去
I ain't going nowhere, bruh.
现在...
Now...
我们来谈谈内莎
let's talk about Nessa.
她要发布一张唱片
She needs a record deal.
她很有实力
She's the truth.
我不想再说第二遍
I'm not gonna tell you again.
我不会听你的 卢修斯
Oh, you can't tell me nothing, Lucious.
从小你就欺负我
See, you been stunting on me since we's little.
现在你得补偿我
Now I'm getting mines.
不然我去找塔里克
Or should I call Tariq?
我从没欺负过你
See, I never stunted on you, man.
天才能成事 庸人只会拖后腿
Just talent, it excels, when mediocrity... it stalls.
是上帝抛弃了你 不是我
God left you behind, not me.
把他带过来
Bring him over here.
这才叫庸人
He's mediocre.
现在他可以停下了
Now he can stall.
给你一天时间 卢修斯
You got till tomorrow, Lucious.
哈基姆 你很棒
Hakeem, you're dope.
别的话都别信
Don't let nobody tell you different.
想更火就找我
Call me if you want some heat.
你们还记得丹妮丝·詹金斯
Y'all remember when Denise Jenkins
在冰场举办生日派对吗
had her birthday party at the rink?
她戴着假发出场
And then she showed up with that weave,
还以为自己是惠特尼·休斯顿
thinking she was Whitney Houston?
天啊 那假发盘在她头上
Oh, my God, that weave was sitting on top of her head
像只鹦鹉一样
looking like a parrot.
还记得塔里克吧
u202dAnd y'all remember Tariq?
他以为那就是只鹦鹉
He thought it was a parrot.
然后他还想
u202dAnd then he kept wondering,
"为什么鹦鹉不学我说话呢"
"Why ain't the parrot repeating what I say?"
她和塔里克后来是不是在一起了
Didn't her and Tariq get together at some point?
对 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
他俩在一起真是太滑稽了
They made a funny-looking couple.
没错
They did.
塔里克和那谁
Tariq and... what?
怎么了
What?
你们为什么总提到塔里克
Why y'all keep bringing up Tariq?
他去找你们了吧
He got to you, didn't he?
你跟他说了什么 坎迪斯
What did you tell him, Candace?
什么也没说
Nothing.
他只是想聊聊天
He just wants to talk.
跟我来 我给你们看样东西
Follow me, I want to show you something.
-看什么 -门
- What? u202d- The door.
琦琦 别这样 听我说
Cookie! u202dOh, no, Cookie, look!
不听 你们走吧
No, you gotta go.
他只是想聊聊
All he said was that he wanted to talk.
我不管他说了什么
I don't care what he said.
真的 他在等什么...
I'm serious. What is he waiting for...
看来我猜对了
I was right.
你们都在为他做铺垫
Y'all was buttering me up for his ass.
他只想找卢修斯的把柄
He only wants Lucious.
与你 卡罗尔或其他人无关
He's not after you, or... or Carol, or anybody else.
我知道卢修斯和安妮卡结婚
I know Lucious married Anika
只是为了阻止她作证
just to keep her from testifying.
我可以证明他们是假结婚
I can prove that the marriage is fake,
可以传唤她
I could subpoena her.
行了 琦琦
All right, look, Cookie, come on.
卢修斯对我们做了那样的事
After everything Lucious did to you, really? To us?
你为什么还要保护他
Come on, why would we protect him?
他像叼着骨头的癞皮狗 卢修斯
He's like a mangy mutt with a bone, Lucious.
我们要先他一步找到安妮卡
We got to get to Anika before he does.
里昂先生 你妻子出院了 你们来晚了
Mr. Lyon, your wife's been discharged. You just missed her.
-护士送了她一只超可爱的泰迪熊 -什么
- The nurses gave her the cutest teddy bear. - What?!
等等 我特地打电♥话♥要求把她留住
Wait, wait. I called here and said specifically to hold her.
我要来接她
I was coming to get her.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表