剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪我曾有过梦想♪
♪I have held dreams♪
♪有时♪
♪Once or twice♪
♪总是无人一起美梦♪
♪Always with no one to dream on♪
♪我只想去找♪
♪I was just out to find♪
♪自己的理由♪
♪My own line of reason♪
♪自♥由♥♪
♪Oh, my, the freedom♪
♪因为生活是一团乱麻♪
♪'Cause life is a ball of twine♪
♪拆开又织上♪
♪To be rolled out and weaved on♪
♪我只是坚持♪
♪So I just hold♪
♪努力♪
♪On tight♪
♪希望事情♪
♪Keep hoping things♪
♪转机出现♪
♪Will turn around♪
♪我很高兴♪
♪I'm so glad♪
♪如今♪
♪Now that♪
♪终于找到依靠的爱人♪
♪Finally found a love I can lean on♪
♪终于找到♪
♪Finally found♪
♪信念♪
♪The truth to believe on♪
♪终于找到♪
♪Finally found♪
♪和你一起继续美梦♪
♪This dream I can dream on with you♪
♪你遇见的每一个人♪
♪You see in every person that you meet♪
♪都有一丝上帝的影子♪
♪There's this little piece of God in them♪
唱吧
Tell it!
♪所以我继续美梦♪
♪So I just dream on♪
♪不会小题大做♪
♪I'm not gonna dramatize this♪
加油 老爸
Come on, Daddy!
♪美梦 因为所有人♪
♪Dream on, 'cause everyone's got♪
♪都有不一样的生活♪
♪A different life to lead on♪
♪美梦 我只要做好自己♪
♪Dream on, I just got to handle mine and♪
♪继续美梦♪
♪Dream on♪
♪想方设法 过上更舒适的生活♪
♪Try to find me a better way and ease on♪
♪因为生活是一团泥巴♪
♪'Cause life is a mound of clay♪
♪揉捏成形♪
♪To be rolled out and then shaped♪
♪有时我们分道扬镳♪
♪Sometimes our things break♪
♪但是我还是要找到♪
♪But I'm out to find it, too♪
♪剩下取决于你♪
♪So the rest of it's on you♪
♪我只是坚持♪
♪So I just♪ ♪Hold♪
♪努力♪
♪On tight♪
♪心怀希望♪
♪Keep hoping things♪ ♪Ooh♪
♪出现转机♪
♪Will turn around♪
♪我很开心♪
♪I'm♪ ♪So glad♪
♪现在终于找到♪
♪Now that I've finally found♪
♪可以依靠的爱人♪
♪A love I can lean on♪
♪终于找到信念♪
♪Finally found the truth to believe on♪
♪终于找到♪
♪Finally found♪
♪可以一起♪
♪This dream I♪
♪和你继续的美梦♪
♪Can dream on with you♪
♪美梦♪
♪Dream on♪
♪和你♪
♪With you♪
♪和你 继续美梦♪
♪With you♪ ♪Dream on♪
♪和你♪
♪With you♪
♪和你继续美梦♪
♪Dream on with you.♪
我爱你 妈
I love you, Mom.
精彩 宝贝
That's a lot, baby!
我们都非常想听
So, we are all very eager to hear
你的表演怎样了啊
about your little performance.
我唱得很一般
I was mediocre.
破音了两次
My voice cracked twice,
和♥弦♥还有点不清晰
and my chords were a little murky.
但贾马尔·里昂觉得我很惊艳
But Jamal Lyon thinks I'm gorgeous.
-太棒了 -因为确实如此
u202d- Fabulous. - Because we are.
迪布瓦双胞胎准备迎战 里昂家族要小心了
The DuBois twins are ready for battle. Lyons beware.
以我对贾马尔的了解
Well, knowing Jamal as I do,
我肯定这次会比较轻松就拿下
I'm pretty sure this will be one of our easier conquests.
安吉洛 别沾沾自喜
Angelo, do not be smug.
里昂家族很难对付
The Lyon family is formidable.
但是我对哈基姆有信心
However, I am confident about Hakeem.
游戏开始了
So, here we go.
干杯吧
Salud?
干杯
Salud.
♪Baby, it's you♪
♪I'll always be thinking of you♪
你有什么跟我们说吗 儿子
So, what you got to tell us, boy?
-爸 酷毙了 -谢谢 儿子
- Dad, you killed it. - Thank you, son.
谢谢 但今晚真正酷毙了的
Thank you, but who really killed it
-是这小子 -不 是你 爸
- was this mug right here. - No, that's you, Dad.
-好了 你俩都很棒 -全靠你
- Oh, yeah, both of y'all were good. u202d- All you.
好了 你有什么事得告诉我们吗
Okay, look, look, what do you have to tell us?
好了 安妮卡找到贝拉了
Okay, so, look, Anika found Bella.
-什么 在哪 -真的吗 在哪 什么时候的事
- What? Where? - Are you serious? Where? When?
你见过她了吗
And, what-- have you seen her?
见过了 妈 我还抱她了
I seen her, Mom, I held her in my arms.
我还拍了张合照
I even got a picture of us.
-天啊 -天啊 太棒了
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God, it's amazing.
她还好吗
And she's okay?
-她在哪 -等等 这是在谁家
- Where is she? - Wait, whose house is that?
是安妮卡的爸妈家
It's Anika's parents' house.
她在他们那边 安然无恙
She's there safe and sound with them.
今天简直太惊喜了
This day couldn't get better, man.
♪Give yourself a round of applause...♪
对 我是安妮卡·卡尔汉
Hi, yes, this is Anika Calhoun.
你们... 不不不 一切都很好
You guys-- no, no, no, everything's divine.
我只是在想你们
I was just wondering, you guys wouldn't happen
不会碰巧有辣椒酱吧
to have some, uh, hot sauce, would you?
太棒了
Fabulous.
对 谢谢 谢谢
Yes, thank you, thank you.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
你好
Hello?
我是你未来的前任婆婆
It's your future ex-mother-in-law.
你又有邮件了
Some more mail came for you.
如果你还在酒店 我可以发过去
If you're still at the hotel, I can just have it messengered.
好的 麻烦寄到半岛酒店的
Yes, actually, can you send it to The Peninsula
顶层豪华套房♥
in the penthouse suite?
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
总算来敲门了
Finally. Door.
送个辣椒酱要用多久啊
How long's it take to get some hot sauce in here?
安妮卡·里昂
Anika Lyon?
请叫我卡尔汉
I prefer "Calhoun."
你因谋杀塔里克·卡曾斯被捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of Tariq Cousins.
什么
Excuse me?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的每句话将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起
If you cannot afford one,
法♥院♥会给你指派一位
the court will appoint one for you.
洛蕾莎
Hey, Loretha?
洛蕾莎 洛蕾莎
Loretha. Hey, Loretha...
-我认识她 -那是费城的巴里·哈德逊吗
- Oh, I know her. - Is that Barry Hudson from Philly?
那是巴里吗
Hey, is that Bar-- Barry?
让他进来 让他进来 韦伯
Oh, let him in. Let him in, Webb.
回来 各位 让他进来
Come back. Guys, guys, let him in.
瞧瞧啊
Look at this. See?
巴里
Barry.
你怎么来这了
What are you doing here?
我们在度假
We're on vacation.
天啊 快坐
Oh, my goodness, have a seat.
-你好啊 兄弟 -很高兴见到你
- How are you, brother? - Good to see you.
其实我们在庆祝一件重要的事
Uh, actually, uh, celebrating a big milestone.
你们想喝点什么吗
Y'all want something to drink?
不不不 谢了
No, no, no, no, no, thank you, though.
-这是我妻子 米歇尔 -你好
- This is my wife, Michelle. - Oh. Hi, how are you?
-很高兴见到你 -这是琦琦
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表