剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
写下来
In... writing.
成交
Done.
我喜欢你这个样子
I like you like this.
你要什么都行
Whatever you want.
你想掌握主动权
Oh, you want to be in charge.
我有印象
I remember this.
真不错
u202dBeautiful.
我喜欢
I like that.
我喜欢顺着光滑柔软的肌肤一路往下
I like sliding down nice and soft.
我知道你喜欢什么 美女
I know what you like, doll.
这就对了
Yeah... u202d
停下
Stop it!
罪恶啊
Sodom and Gomorrah!
现在就给我停下
Stop it right now!
像野狗一样在桌上乱搞
Y'all humpin' on the table like yard dogs!
那是我吃饭的地方
That's where I eat!
我正要吃点零食呢
I was just about to have a snack.
你哪也别去
Don't you go nowhere.
我要和你谈谈
I want to talk to you
去看医生的事
about this doctor place you been at.
走吧
Come on.
到书房♥等我
Meet me in the study.
德怀特 我完全按照你说的做了
I did just like you told me to, Dwight.
我还让塔里克给我买♥♥了三个冰淇淋甜筒
And I got Tariq to buy me three ice cream cones.
笨蛋
Sucker.
你在阿奇博尔德演的那一出
That little performance of yours over at Archibald?
太有才了
That was genius.
《可可女士》的罗拉·法拉娜都比不上我
Lola Falana in Lady Cocoa ain't got nothing on me.
妈妈 告诉我
So tell me, Mama,
他有问关于我的问题吗
did he ask any questions about me?
当然问了
Of course he did.
不过我都是按我们的计划跟他说的
But I just told him what we planned.
我还转移话题 和他聊过去的事了
And I got him talking about the old days instead.
太聪明了 妈
That was really, really smart, Ma.
他有没有告诉你
Did he tell you why he...
他为什么这么恨我
hates me so much?
都是因为乔
It's all 'cause of Joe.
我父亲
My father?
你知道的 那也是他的父亲
It was his father, too, you know.
除了那一次 他都没有机会见他
And he didn't never get a chance to meet him but once.
而且法蒂玛没有给他留下任何遗物
And Fatima, she didn't give him any keepsakes.
法蒂玛是谁
Who in the hell is Fatima?
他妈妈 那个想从我手中抢走你♥爸♥的婊♥子♥
His mama. That whore that tried to steal your father from me.
可怜的塔里克
Poor Tariq.
他嫉妒你所拥有的一切
He's jealous of everything you've got.
尤其是你和你♥爸♥在一起的时光
Especially your memories of your daddy.
妈 我跟你说过
Did I ever tell you
我有多喜欢你的疯癫吗
how much I love your crazy ass, Mama?
卢修斯马上就到了
Lucious is gonna be here any minute.
你不是有话要和他讲吗
I thought you had something you wanted to say to him.
是的 不过我想让你们先听听
I do, but I want y'all to hear this first.
我定好专辑风格了 所以...
I realized what my album is gonna be, so
这首歌♥是献给爸的
this is a song for Dad.
♪瞧瞧你造成的一切伤痛♪
♪Look at all the hurt and pain that you caused♪
♪你为名利♪
♪You chose to divide our family♪
♪不惜拆散一家人♪
♪For the fame at any cost♪
♪做个真正的男人去承认♪
♪Be a man and accept♪
♪一切皆你错♪
♪That this is all your fault♪
♪错都在你♪
♪Yes, it is, I know it is♪
♪一切美好♪
♪You made the good♪
♪都能毁于你手♪
♪Turn into bad♪
♪你如此辜负我们♪
♪You failed us so much that♪
♪很难叫你一声父亲♪
♪It's hard to call you Dad♪
♪你就是噩梦的化身♪
♪You're something like the worst nightmare♪
♪我此生噩梦♪
♪I've ever had♪
♪告诉我♪
♪Tell me how could♪
♪你怎可如此无情♪
♪You be so heartless♪
♪无情♪
♪Heartless♪
♪自私♪
♪And selfish♪
♪自私♪
♪Selfish♪
♪承认你的罪责♪
♪Own up to your responsibility♪
♪不然就让我们解脱♪
♪Or if not just let us free♪
♪痛心疾首皆因你看不清♪
♪It hurts like hell that you can't see♪
♪你是如此冷血无情♪
♪That you're a cold, cold man♪
他如此冷血无情
He's so, so cold.
你让此生挚爱
You left the love of your life
身陷囹圄 只因为
locked down in a cell, all because
你不够男人 不肯承担罪责
you wasn't man enough to say you did it.
我不知道你的良心是不是被狗吃了
See, I don't even understand how you could live with yourself.
但没关系
But it's all right, though.
♪你的审判即将到来♪
♪Your judgment's coming♪
♪不是不报 时候未到♪
♪It's long past due♪
♪靠刀剑吃饭♪
♪If you live by the sword♪
♪终将死于刀剑之下♪
♪You die by it, too♪
♪你欺骗大家♪
♪You lied on your mother♪
♪称母亲已亡♪
♪About being alive♪
♪只为保全♪
♪Just so your fame♪
♪名气与名声♪
♪And street cred won't die♪
♪告诉我♪
♪Tell me how could♪
♪你怎可如此无情♪
♪You be so heartless♪
♪无情♪
♪Heartless♪
♪自私♪
♪And selfish♪
♪自私♪
♪Selfish♪
♪承认你的罪责♪
♪Own up to your responsibility♪
♪不然就让我们解脱♪
♪Or if not just let us free♪
♪痛心疾首皆因你看不清♪
♪It hurts like hell that you can't see♪
♪你是如此冷血无情♪
♪That you're a cold, cold man♪
你这是闹哪一出
Is this your idea of a sick joke?
不 我...
Nah, I mean...
我为妈写了一首歌♥ 感觉你嫉妒了
you seemed kind of jealous of the song I wrote for Mom,
所以我就为你写了一首
so I wrote one for you.
你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
你不能发布这首歌♥ 贾马尔
You can't release that song, Jamal.
专辑制♥作♥完成前 我不会发任何单曲
Not releasing anything until my album is complete.
专辑名就叫《琦琦遇上卢修斯》
It's gonna be called When Cookie Met Lucious.
整张专辑讲述了
Everything about the family:
家族内的一切真情与恩怨纠葛
the good, the bad and all the damage done in between.
你认识了妈妈
How... you met Mom,
害她失去了父亲与姐妹
you... took her away from her sisters and her father--
基本上算杀了他
basically killed him.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
求你别说了 贾马尔
Stop it, Jamal, please.
不 妈
Nah, Mom.
他理应知道这事
He deserves to know.
事情没那么简单
It's-it's not that simple.
一切不是非黑即白
It's not black and white.
我爸心脏病发
My father had a heart attack.
你姨妈卡罗尔与坎迪斯怪罪卢修斯
And your Aunt Carol and Candace blames Lucious.
妈 抱歉 但你父亲 我外公
Mom, I'm sorry, but your father, our grandfather,
-死于保护他的... -我的错
- died because he was protecting his... - I did that.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我"伤"了我爸的心
I broke my daddy's heart.
我都没来得及见他最后一面
And I never got a chance to say good-bye.
他父亲的死跟我无关
I had nothing to do with her father dying.
他死于心力交瘁
He died because of stress.
但是
But...
如果他还活着 看见我进监狱
if he was still alive when I got locked up,
他肯定会痛心死
that would've killed him for sure.
这一切有什么意义 贾马尔
What's the point of all this, Jamal?
这能带来什么好结果
What good is this gonna do now?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表