剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
戴上窃听器去窃听塔里克
wear a wire with Tariq.
如果你想我帮你脱身 亲爱的
Yeah, well, if you're looking for a way out, honey,
那你找错人了
you need to keep looking.
不 我只是想说
No, I just wanted to say that...
如果我出了什么事
if something happens to me,
如果我去坐牢
if I go to jail...
或是我死了
...or if I die,
我要你答应我
I want you to promise me
你会照顾我的女儿
that you're gonna look after my daughter.
我当然会 我们都会 她不会有事的
Of course I will. We all will. She's safe.
不 只要你
No. You.
亲自照顾她
Personally.
我要贝拉和你一起住
I need Bella to live with you.
只有把她交给你我才能放心
You are the only one that I trust with her.
所以你要一个你讨厌的人来照顾你女儿吗
So you want someone you hate to take care of your daughter?
贝拉是里昂家族的一员
Bella is a Lyon.
我知道这样有多危险
And I know how dangerous that can be.
因为我亲眼看过你为了保护自己的亲骨肉
Because I've seen firsthand what you're willing to do
而不惜一切代价
to protect your own blood.
贝拉也需要
Bella needs that.
好
Okay.
我向你保证
You have my word.
贝拉跟着我 永远都有家
Bella will always have a home with me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要说的都说完了
Okay, that's all I wanted.
好
All right.
琦琦 我知道为了我们俩都深爱的那个男人
Look, Cookie, I know I've said and done a lot of wild things
我说过也做过很多疯狂的事 但是
for the man that we both love, but...
我爱的男人只有一个
Uh, there's only one man I love,
而他不叫卢修斯 亲爱的
and his name ain't Lucious, honey.
你可以这么说 但这不是事实
You can say that, but it's not the truth.
-我敢说我刚投出了决定性的一票 -是啊
- I bet I just cast the deciding vote. - Yeah.
我和米克斯选票咬得很紧
Meeks and I are tied at the polls, so...
我已经无能为力了
it's out of my hands.
拜托 你可以的
Oh, please, you got this.
你能向我保证
Look, can you promise me that, uh,
卢修斯不会搞砸这场派对吗
Lucious isn't gonna crash this party?
因为我也可以在社区中心办
'Cause I can have it at the community center.
这你知道的吧 你们好
You know that, right? Hey, now.
能拍张照吗 市议员
Can we get a shot, Councilman?
今晚的重点不是他
Look, tonight is not about him.
今晚的重点是你
This is your night.
琦琦 看看这边
Cookie, over here.
好了
There you go.
-希望你说得对 -能拍张照吗
- I hope you're right. - Can we get a shot?
当然 给获选者拍张照吧
Yes, take a picture of the winner baby.
-我们有新市长了 -非常感谢
- We got a new mayor in town. - Thank you very much.
宝贝 卢修斯身边有一大堆护士
Baby, Lucious is surrounded by a slew of nurses, okay?
他没法动弹
He can't move.
拉维提科斯今晚是我们的了 我保证
Laviticus is all ours tonight, I promise.
好吧
All right, all right.
天呐 不敢相信是你
Oh, my God, I can't believe it's you!
-女士们 -琦琦·里昂
- Hey, ladies. u202d- Cookie Lyon!
是我
Yes.
我们看了《琦琦遇上卢修斯》的预告片
Girl, we saw the teaser, When Cookie Met Lucious.
太棒了
It's lit. u202d
卢修斯的音乐就是我那时呼吸的空气
Lucious's music was the very air that I breathed.
是流淌在我全身的血液
It was the blood pumping through my veins.
遇到卢修斯以前 我从没想过
Never imagined I'd ever experience that feeling
会经历那种感受
until I met Lucious.
真棒 很高兴你们喜欢
Uh, that's great. I'm glad you liked it.
我们得走了
We got to go.
我们等不及专辑发布的那天了
We can't wait for the album to drop.
低调 我们支持你和卢修斯破镜重圆
Low-key, we pulling for you and Lucious to get back together now.
这是不可能的 我现在和安吉洛在一起
Ah, no, that's not gonna happen. I'm with Angelo now...
琦修斯队 一整天
Team Coocious, all day.
一整天 每一天
All day, every day.
-不 过来 你也要一起拍 -不
- No, come, come, you get in it. - No, it's o...
好了 够了 再见
Okay, that's enough. Bye-bye.
-谢谢你 再见 -保重
- Thank you! Bye! - Take care now.
等一下 等一下
Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute.
女士们
Uh, ladies?
请给安吉洛·迪布瓦投票
Vote for Angelo Dubois!
大家都给安吉洛·迪布瓦投票
Okay, everybody, all y'all! Vote for Angelo Dubois!
-琦琦 这是违法的 -过来
- Cookie, that's against the law. - Come over here.
-没错 黑人 -琦琦
- Yes, a black man, baby. - u202dCookie.
看到没 你不觉得今晚会很棒吗
See? Don't you feel good, about tonight?
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that about?
贾马尔发布了他专辑的预告片
Jamal dropped his teaser from his album.
仅此而已 那并不代表什么
That's all, but it means nothing.
等等 那张专辑唱的是你和卢修斯吗
Wait, and it's about you and Lucious?
还真是甜蜜
Isn't that sweet.
预告片在今天发布吗
And it came out today?
在我初选的这天吗
On the day of the primary?
-安吉洛 那并不代表什么 -难以置信
- Angelo, it means nothing, okay? - Unbelievable.
更重要的是
Look, more importantly,
无论今晚战果如何 我都和你在一起
whatever happens tonight, I'm with you.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
因为就现在来看
'Cause right about now,
你现在似乎以琦修斯队为主
you seem to be all about Team Coocious.
你不是吧
Are you serious?
一整天 每一天
All day, every day, huh?
安吉洛
Angelo?
他总是给你带来极坏的影响
That man has always been a terrible influence on you.
洛蕾莎
Loretha.
巴里
Barry, hey.
最近没见你来上学
Haven't seen you around school.
我听说了你♥爸♥的事 很遗憾
I heard about your dad. I'm so sorry.
谢谢 没事
Thanks, thanks. We're good.
你确定吗 如果你需要帮助 尽管开口
Are you sure? If you need help with anything, just ask.
申请奖学金还不晚...
It's not too late to apply for that scholarship...
我说我没事
Look, I said I'm good.
你在干什么
What are you doing, anyway?
卢修斯让你卷进什么事了
What's Lucious got you into?
听着
Look...
卢修斯没让我卷进任何事
Lucious ain't got me into nothing.
都是我自己的决定
I make my own decisions.
巴里 你还是去学习吧
Look, Barry, don't you have some books to study or something?
小光
Hey, Shine.
迪布瓦当市长
今晚安吉洛的盛大派对会在这里举♥行♥啊
So this is where Angelo's big party's gonna be tonight.
不错
Nice.
如果他输了呢
What if he loses?
我们还是要为志愿者
We still got to have something
还有所有人办起来
for the volunteers and everybody.
只希望我们不用借酒浇愁
Just, hopefully, we won't be drowning our sorrows.
我愿意坐下聊聊
Look, um, I'd like to sit and chit-chat,
但是我需要和你说清一些事[直男]
but, um, I need to set some things straight with you.
没有言下之意吧
No pun intended, huh?
听着 我为你感到骄傲
Look, I'm proud of you.
你能出轨直面自我 我真心为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you for coming out and everything, I really am.
但是 德里克 你知道不只是这个原因
But, Derek, you know that's not the only reason
我们才走不到一起
why we're not together.
好吧 我明白了
Okay, I get it.
你在戒毒中心待了几天
You spent a half an hour in rehab,
就觉得比所有人都厉害了
and now you're better than everybody.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean,
但是如果你要这么理解
but if that's the way that you gonna take it,
随你便
I don't even care.
是菲利普给你灌输的这些垃圾吗
Is Philip putting all this garbage in your head?
菲利普 我的天 你不是吧
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表