剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
See, this is his moment.
他现在就愿为这一刻而死
He's willing to die for this moment, right now.
♪起初并非如此 我助人走上正轨♪
♪First they wasn't on it and now I got them on some♪
♪曾经误入歧途♪
♪We were wrong♪
♪现在走上正轨♪
♪And now we all live right♪
♪看看我的出身♪
♪Coming where I'm from♪
♪只想好好生活♪
♪And I'm just trying to live life♪
♪停留在此处♪
♪Trying to stick around and♪
♪给孩子幸福生活♪
♪Make it through my kids life, yeah.♪
好吧
All right.
这个说唱歌♥手很棒
The emcee is dope.
但你的歌♥还是不对劲
But your track still ain't right.
不不不 你这么说
No, no, no, you're just saying that
是因为这首歌♥太艰难了吗
because, what? It's too hard?
但你看看录音棚里正在流血的那个年轻人
But you see that young man in there, bleeding?
他这么做 因为他必须这样做
He's doing that 'cause that's what it takes.
他心中有激♥情♥
He's got heart, man.
他中了四枪 看看他身处何地
He got shot four times and where is he?
他就在录音棚中
He's right in the studio.
你中了一枪后是怎么做的 你消失了
You got shot once. What did you do? You disappeared.
不不 小贾 我没想攻击你
No, no, Mal, I'm not even saying this as any kind of a diss.
我只是说 你不懂
What I'm saying is I understand this music in a way
我对音乐的理解
that you don't get yet.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
你们中有谁曾中过枪
Yo, how many of y'all been shot before?
只有你没中过枪
But you haven't.
爸 你父亲中枪后 没人告诉你该怎么办
Dad, nobody told you how to deal with your father getting shot,
所以别教育我 我为我爸挡下子弹之后该怎么办
so don't tell me how to deal with taking a bullet for mine.
我很抱歉 但你作风强硬 头脑精明
And I'm sorry, but you play it hard and-and being hard-headed
独断专行 所以贝拉才会被人带走
and doing it your way, that's why Bella was taken.
我想和你合作 但我不会让步
Now, I want to work with you, but I ain't backing down.
你得听听我的版本
You need to listen to my version,
现在就听
you need to listen to my version now.
泰里 请播一下这首歌♥
Tyree, please take this
教育下老里昂[老狮子]
and school this old Lyon.
天呐
Oh, my God.
卢修斯 他的歌♥太赞了
Lucious, he killed it.
太赞了
He killed it.
是吗
Did he?
我不知道 如果...
I don't know if, um...
安德鲁
Andre.
我还以为是卢修斯来了
I-I thought you were Lucious.
我们还有帐没算完
We have unfinished business.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道的
You know what I'm talking about.
你杀了我的孩子
About the murder of my child.
朗达告诉我 你把她推下了楼梯
Rhonda told me you pushed her down the stairs.
不不 天呐 我...
No, no-- Oh! Oh, my God! I'm s...!
不准骗我
Don't lie to me!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你觉得我会放过你吗
You think I'm gonna let you get away with that?
你觉得 你杀了我的妻儿
You think you can kill my wife and kill my kid
我会放过你吗
and get away with that?
-你觉得可能吗 -不
- That what you think?! - No!
我要让你付出代价 贱♥人♥
I'm gonna make you pay, bitch!
动手吧
Do it!
动手吧 我活该受到惩罚
Do it, I deserve it!
什么 为什么
What?! Why?!
说清楚
What?! What?!
对不起
I'm sorry!
我当时太想成为里昂家的一员
I wanted so badly to be a Lyon.
我出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的灵魂
I sold my soul,
而现在 我的女儿...
and now... now my... my baby.
我活该受到惩罚
I deserve to suffer!
动手
Do it.
-动手 -不
- Do it. u202d- No.
备受折磨
Suffer.
像我一样
Like I do.
备受折磨
Suffer.
The Weeknd - Six Feet Under
♪She lick it up just like a candy♪
♪She wanna make 'em leave they family♪
♪She tryin' to live a life♪
♪So fancy♪
♪She wanna pull up in a Bentley♪
小哈
Keem.
♪She ain't got time for lovin'...♪
你让我好紧张
You got me feeling nervous, man.
我还真的从没见过你这样
I mean, I ain't really never seen you this beat.
我得做点什么
I got to do something.
我觉得我该做点什么
I feel like I should.
对 没错 你是应该
Yeah, you're right, you should.
♪已经很久 终于开始♪
♪It's been a while, but we finally oh♪
你 关掉
Yo, kill it.
别 继续放我的歌♥
Nah, keep my music on.
事实上 辣妹
Matter of fact, hey, shorty,
你 你 还有你 给我滚出去
you, you, you, get the hell out of here!
我知道琦琦让你们看着我
Now, I know Cookie told y'all to watch me,
但你们都给我滚
but y'all got to get to steppin'.
快滚
Get to steppin'!
♪我提升了自己 为城市做贡献♪
♪Hey, I leveled up, had to put my city on♪
♪众人以为我就这水平♪
♪Yeah, they thought that I was done♪
别生气 你也走吧
No offense, y-you, too.
♪车[兰博基尼]门升起♪
♪They just levitated♪
♪升起♪
♪Levitated♪
我想静静
I need to be alone.
♪我有诀窍 有诀窍 有诀窍♪
♪I got the keys, yeah, I got the keys♪
接着
Catch.
♪至死方休♪
♪Till the death of me♪
♪升华♪
♪Elevation♪
电视剧《黑道家族》中的黑帮二老板
麻烦能让保里·沃尔纳茨离我远点吗
Can you get Paulie Walnuts to back up off me?
我为什么要背着卢修斯来见你
So why am I meeting with you behind Lucious' back?
因为你在跟对你撒谎的人做生意
'Cause you're doing a deal with a man who's lying to you.
-他在说什么 -《地狱》
- What's he talking about? - Uh, Inferno.
卢修斯对外宣传帝国娱乐所有艺人都会参与
Lucious is billing it as performances by all of Empire's artists,
但却没有贾马尔·里昂
and he doesn't have Jamal Lyon.
帝国娱乐的超级巨星
Empire's biggest star.
更别提演出还遇到些挫折
Not to mention, the show is struggling.
卢修斯不喜欢那个安排 所以
Lucious doesn't like the script, so...
你们能开出什么条件
So what are you offering?
我们都知道人们到拉斯维加斯
Look, we all know people come to Vegas
是为了寻求特别的东西
in search of something special.
那正是我想给他们呈现的
Well, I want to give it to them.
我有个比《地狱》更好的帝国娱乐演出
I have an Empire show that's better than Inferno.
贾马尔·里昂的《琦琦遇上卢修斯》
It's called Jamal Lyon's When Cookie Met Lucious.
是一张视觉专辑 你见过《柠檬水》吧
It's a visual album-- you saw Lemonade, right?
它讲述了嘻哈第一家庭的故事
And it tells the story of the first family of hip-hop.
制♥作♥和表演者全是里昂家族的人
Performed and produced by all of the Lyons.
你会让贾马尔和卢修斯共同演出
You're gonna get me Jamal and Lucious?
对 我
Yes, I...
不不 卢修斯不会
No, no. Lucious isn't gonna be...
会的
Uh, yes.
会的
Yes.
你在推特见过大家八卦吧
You see the chitter-chatter on twitterverse.
他们一直在谈论"琦修斯" 停不下来
They can't keep Coocious out of their mouths.
他们想知道我们的爱情故事
They want to know our love story.
想知道我们是如何建立嘻哈帝国的
They want to know how we built that Empire.
这可是大热门 能赚很多钱
That could be huge. Lot of money.
但卢修斯不在这里
But Lucious isn't here.
我怎么知道他答应了呢
So how do I know he's on board?
我向你保证 卢修斯是个商人兼艺人
I promise you: Lucious is a businessman and an artist.
他会喜欢的 谁不会啊
He's gonna love this. Who wouldn't?
谁不喜欢赚钱啊
Who doesn't like making money?
这可是拉斯维加斯啊
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表