剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
You're a good mother.
我会继续关注你孙女的事
I'll keep my eyes and ears open for your granddaughter.
瑟斯提
Uh, Thirsty.
今晚来我家
Come to my house tonight.
没错
u202dYeah.
我们聚一下
Having a little get-together.
你可能会喜欢
Think you might like it.
欢迎来到反抗军
Welcome to the resistance.
你现在正式成为琦琦队一员了
You are officially Team Cookie now.
这就是你的队伍
And this is the team?
朱丽安娜对卢修斯使了美人计
Giuliana has Lucious pinky-tied.
我们都知道
We all know it.
他把家庭成员
He's cut off family members,
朋友 支持他的人都排出在外
friends, people who've had his back,
都是为了拉斯维加斯 为了那个女人
all for Vegas, all for her.
所以这支队伍要了结她
And that's why this team is going to end her.
你是说"了结"她 对吧
Yeah, you mean "end" her, right?
因为那贱♥人♥很冷血
'Cause that bitch is cold.
我看到她开枪打...
I seen her pull a trig...
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
不不不 你看到她怎么
No, no, no. You seen her what?
是你要闭嘴
You shut your mouth!
各位...
Hey, hey, everybody...
冷静
Come on!
别碰我
Get your hands off me!
大家安静
Everybody, be quiet!
闭嘴
Shut up!
别像一帮娘儿们
Quit acting like a bunch of bitches!
谢谢 波西娅 谢谢
Thank you, Porsha. Thank you.
还是有人能认清形势
Somebody with some sense.
要团结
Keep it together.
听着 让我说清楚
Now, listen, let me get one thing clear.
我不想这么做 我希望没这个必要
I don't want to do this. I wish I didn't have to.
但朱丽安娜是毒瘤
Giuliana is a cancer.
不仅仅害了卢修斯 还害了整个帝国娱乐
Not just to Lucious, but to the entire Empire.
害了这个家
To the family!
如果不把那贱♥人♥铲除掉 我们都会死
And if we don't root that bitch out, we all die.
抱歉 琦琦
I'm sorry, Cookie.
我做不到 我没法和这蠢货合作
I can't do it. I can't work with this fool.
-我退出 -你说真的吗
- I'm out. - Are you serious?
你也要退出
Drop, you, too?
你们要这样搞破坏吗
Oh, so y'all just gonna bitch up like that?
随你怎么说
Say what you want.
走就算了 还要带点东西
Oh, you just gonna snatch up gifts?
好 好了 好了
Okay. All right, all right, all right.
我们有八个人
So we got eight.
如果鸡仔和马塞尔仍然准备和哈基姆
There's eight of us if, Chicken and Marcel,
一起去维加斯 我们就有八个人
y'all still coming to Vegas with Hakeem?
我加入 你呢
I'm in. You?
是啊 战士们 我们还有你们这些战士
Yeah, soldiers. We still got soldiers.
-现在我们得 -不 妈妈
- Now we just got to get... - u202dNo, Mom.
我要待在这等着贝拉
I'm just gonna stay here and wait for Bella.
不 哈基姆 听着
No, Hakeem, listen.
没什么比找回贝拉更重要的了
There is nothing more important than getting Bella back.
-什么都比不上 对吧 贾马尔 -当然
- Nothing. Right, Jamal? - Of course not.
但我十天后要发行新专辑
But, I mean, I got an album coming out in ten days.
我会及时赶回筹备专辑发布的
I will be back in time for the album release.
这可不是什么副业
Look, this is not a side-hustle here!
要是我们不了结了这个贱♥人♥ 那你
If we don't end this bitch, there will be nothing left
你的专辑 还有贝拉就什么都不剩了
for you, for the album, for Bella, none of us.
你们难道不明白吗
Can't you see that?
好吧
Oh, okay.
这下好了
This is great.
-你知道我爱你 妈 -是啊
- You know I love you, Ma. - Yeah.
计划不错 妈妈
Great plan, Mom.
这队人显然不对
Well, that obviously wasn't the right team.
那还用说 瑟斯提
Obviously not, Thirsty!
琦琦
Hey, Cookie,
我有办法帮你
I can get the means to do whatever.
你还能相信谁
Who else can you trust?
我有个坏消息
I have some bad news.
我叫你来
I brought you in to explain
是想跟你解释 你的唱片预算被削减了
that your recording budget has been cut.
唱片预算
The recording budget?
-是因为 -贝基 到底为什么
- It's just that... - Becky, why in the hell
我的造型预算被削减了
has my hair and makeup budget been cut?
排号♥去吧 宝贝 我的预算也被削减了
Take a number, sweetheart. My budget got cut, too.
你的预算削减是因为安德鲁耍了你
Um, your budget got cut because Andre curved your ass.
我还得再把你从舞台上扔下去一次吗
Do I need to toss you off another stage?
天啊
Oh, my God.
-你还想再来一次 -我不是来吵架的
- You want to try again? - I didn't come here to fight.
能不能不这样
Can we please not do this?
我就是不
I just don't--
女士们 女士们
Hey, ladies, ladies!
别在这玩《决斗十戒》那一套
Please do not go all "Ten Duel Commandments" in here.
音乐剧《汉密尔顿》第一幕第十五首歌♥
以说唱对战的形式演绎了内阁会议
所有人的预算都被削减了
Okay, everybody got their budget cut.
跟哈基姆无关
It's got nothing to do with Hakeem,
跟安德鲁也无关 明白吗
and it's got nothing to do with Andre, all right?
除了卢修斯的拉斯维加斯表演
Everything outside of Lucious' Vegas show
其他都削减了
has been cut,
其中也包括给我的钱 明白吗
including me and my check, okay?
我们的预算都变少了
We're all cut.
菜鸟
Grasshopper.
我们自己干一票 你觉得怎么样
What do you say we take care of some business?
这是私人恩怨
It's personal.
你为什么要那么做
Why are you doing that?
不为什么
No reason.
你往里面掺玻璃渣了吗
Did you put glass in here?
为了法蒂玛的私生子
For Fatima's bastard.
你往里面放玻璃渣
Did you put glass...
这里不欢迎他
He's not welcome in this house.
卡曾斯先生来和里昂先生共进午餐
Mr. Cousins is here for lunch with Mr. Lyon.
利亚女士
Miss Leah.
午餐稍稍推迟
Look, um, lunch is gonna be a little bit delayed.
厨房♥出了点问题
We had a little trouble with the kitchen.
我为什么来这 你到底怎么找到我的
Why am I here, and how the hell did you find me?
一般来说 我这个地位的人
I mean, typically, a man in my position
想找谁都能找到
can find just about anybody that they're looking for,
如果找的人足够重要的话
if they're important enough to 'em.
据我的经验一直是这样的
I mean, that's always been my experience.
但我要找的这个人
But I've searched high and low
天上地下都找遍了 还是没结果
to find this one person, and I keep coming up empty.
你可能知道也可能不知道
As you may or may not know...
儿童保护服务处
Child Protective Services
凭着所谓子虚乌有的危害儿童现象
illegally entered my home and took my grandchild
非法进入我家 带走了我孙女
on trumped-up allegations of child endangerment.
显然她已迷失在这一堆被他们称作系统的
Now, apparently she's been lost in this matrix of paperwork
由手续构成的矩阵中了
that they call a system.
我求你 利用作为联调局探员的
And I'm asking you to use all of your expertise
一切专长
as an FBI agent...
找到我孙女
to find my grandchild.
你要什么我都给你
I will give you whatever you want.
扳倒朱莉安娜的关键就在于她的账本
All right, the key to taking Giuliana down is her ledgers,
她把账本放在办公室墙上的保险箱里
which she keeps in a wall safe inside her office.
进出都只有一条路
There's only one way in and one way out.
我和琦琦都进不去
And me and Cookie are both banned.
我们要偷偷溜进赌场 撬开保险箱
So we're going to sneak inside a casino and crack a safe?
我知道听起来有点像好莱坞大♥片♥
Look, I know it sounds a little Hollywood,
但琦琦相信你们能做到
but, uh, Cookie has faith in you,
我相信有准备就能成功
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表