剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I'm gonna go to our old place
拿走我最后的一些东西
and I'm grabbing the last of my stuff.
♪你说他只是普通朋友♪
♪And you said he's just a friend♪
♪你说他只是普通朋友♪
♪♪And you said he's just a friend♪
♪宝贝♪
♪Oh, baby...♪
我跟你说了多少次了
How many times I got to tell you
让你离那个男孩远点
to stay away from that boy?
但妈妈 你说他是我哥哥
But, Ma, you said he's my brother.
塔里克 你听好了
Tariq, you listen to me.
你不准再说这句话
You do not ever, ever say that out loud again,
跟谁都不能说
not to anybody.
特别是对他
Least of all to him.
他是你同父异母的哥哥
He may be your half brother,
但他不是你的朋友
but he is not your friend.
摊上他和他那个精神病妈
Him and his crazy-ass mama
我们简直是倒了八辈子霉了
are the worst thing that ever happened to us.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I was thinking?
我们给女儿买♥♥了那么多漂亮的毛绒玩具
We got all these beautiful stuffed animals for our little girl.
还要这只"饥渴窥屏"的熊干什么
What in the world are we doing with this thirsty-looking bear?
给贝拉买♥♥些适合小公主的玩具吧
Let's get Bella something more befitting a princess.
警官
Hey, Officer.
别碰那辆车
Step away from the car.
不 警官 我住在这儿
Oh, no. No, sir, I live right there.
我以前就住这儿
I mean I, uh, I used to live right there.
这附近最近发生过多起入室抢劫
Lot of break-ins in this neighborhood.
你知道这事吗
You know anything about that?
不知道 警官 我不知道这事
No, Officer, I don't know anything about that.
我怎么会知道呢
Why would I know anything about that?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing around here?
我说过了 我以前住这儿
Like I told you, I used to live right there.
你有身份证吗 兄弟
Got any ID on you, yo?
我钱包在车上
My wallet's in my car...
兄弟
Yo.
还挺会讽刺人啊
So you're a smartass, then.
讽刺 好吧
Smartass, okay.
-我要走了 走了 -双手放在车上
- I'm moving, okay? I'm moving. - Hands on the vehicle.
-我没时间跟你们耗 -听见我说什么了吗
- I don't have time for this. - Would you listen to me?
别碰我
Get your hands off me, man!
双手放在背后
Hands behind your back!
不许反抗
Stop resisting!
你有权保持沉默 你所说的一切
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say...
你还反抗呢
You're resisting, boy.
你所说的一切将作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表