剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪新曲风驾到♪
♪Here comes the brand new flava in ya ear♪
大家好吗
How y'all doin'?
你们都知道巨石对我有多重要
Y'all know what Stone was to me.
长兄如父
He was more like a father than a brother.
这首歌♥献给我们敬爱却失去的这个男人
So this is for the man that we love, the man that we lost,
以及我们寻获的新家人
and... for the family that we gained.
巨石 巨石
Stone! Stone!
♪如巨石般强硬♪
♪Hard as a rock♪
♪如费城冬日般寒冷♪
♪Cold as Philly's winter♪
♪当沦落至街头之时♪
♪When you're left out in these streets y'all♪
♪你曾是街头之王♪
♪You were the king of the block♪
♪你中枪而亡♪
♪You were shot♪
♪如此突如其来♪
♪It was oh, so senseless♪
♪我如此思念你 哥哥♪
♪Oh, how I miss my brother, brother♪
♪不♪
♪Oh, no♪
♪留我一人在世♪
♪Left me alone♪
♪世间潜力无限♪
♪With so much potential♪
♪难怪我想念你♪
♪No wonder I miss you♪
♪没关系♪
♪It's okay♪
♪我已有新归属♪
♪I got a new home♪
♪寻获到新家人♪
♪I found me a family♪
♪就在这条巷子里♪
♪Right here in this alley♪
♪我心知♪
♪I'm like, Hey, oh♪
♪带着一颗巨石之心 方走到今天♪
♪I only made it this far with a heart of stone♪
♪无人能击碎 这巨石之心♪
♪No one can break this heart of stone♪
♪无人能击碎♪
♪No one can break this♪
♪我心知♪
♪I'm like, hey, oh♪
♪带着一颗巨石之心 方走到今天♪
♪I only made it this far with a heart a stone♪
♪无人能击碎 这巨石之心♪
♪No one can break this heart of stone♪
♪献给我心中的国王...♪
♪This one's for my King...♪
好了 听着
All right, look,
不是迪布瓦或里昂家的人都出去
if your name is not Dubois or Lyon, get the hell out.
把那条破鱼拿走 赶紧走
Take the damn fish with you. Just go.
琦琦 别这样
Cookie, don't do that.
-谢谢大家 -谢谢你们 出去
- Thank y'all. - Thank you, thank you, get out.
卢修斯跟安妮卡 坐下
Lucious and Anika. Sit down.
哈基姆 从厨房♥里把黄桃派拿给我
Hakeem, go get that peach cobbler for me, out of the kitchen.
正好配着冷鸭酒吃点儿
And I got some Cold Duck to wash it down.
这就是我的家人
Yeah, this... this is my family.
总之大部分是吧
Well, most of them, anyway.
但没错
But, uh, yeah.
我们这家人总是上演闹剧
We are a twisted tree,
但不管是同性恋 瘾君子
but I wouldn't trade one gay, one high,
小人 疯子 懒人 我都一样爱
one low, one crazy, one lazy branch of it.
这就是我们
This is who we are.
不喜欢拉倒 贾马尔 唱首歌♥
Take it or leave it. Jamal, sing us a song.
这是我们家的风格
That's what we do around here.
我们庆祝真实的自己
We celebrate who we are.
我确实写了首歌♥
I actually do have something.
我写了一天了
I've been working on it all day.
是一首关于我妈的歌♥
It's a song about my mother.
关于我的歌♥
Song about me.
♪请听 妈妈♪
♪Listen, Mama♪
♪诸多辞藻描述你♪
♪So many words to describe you♪
♪坚强 略显苍白♪
♪Strong would be an understatement♪
♪战士 方恰如其分♪
♪Warrior would suit you so much better♪
♪因为你百折不挠♪
♪'Cause you've been fighting♪
♪刚踏入十六岁花季♪
♪She was just turning 16♪
♪父亲弃之于凄凉街头♪
♪Daddy left her out in the cold streets♪
♪无法接受♪
♪He wasn't having it♪
爸爸 求你了
Daddy, please.
♪她床榻之下的罪恶 昭然若揭♪
♪He found all her sins underneath her mattress♪
♪晴天霹雳♪
♪Then suddenly♪
♪父亲离世♪
♪Her daddy up and died♪
♪她却在卢修斯身上♪
♪But still she sees her father♪
♪找到父亲的影子♪
♪There in Lucious' eyes♪
♪妈妈♪
♪Mama♪
♪妈妈♪
♪Oh, Mama♪
♪你曾饱经磨难♪
♪For everything you been through♪
♪我愿为你赴汤蹈火♪
♪There's nothing that I won't do for you♪
♪妈妈♪
♪Mama♪
♪妈妈♪
♪Oh, Mama♪
♪你值得拥有♪
♪See, you deserve the best of♪
♪最幸福的生活♪
♪What this world can offer to you♪
♪妈妈 我爱你♪
♪Mama, I love you♪
♪妈妈 妈妈 我真的爱你♪
♪Mama, Mama, Mama, I do love you♪
♪妈妈 我爱你♪
♪Mama, I love you♪
♪妈妈 妈妈♪
♪Mama, Mama♪
这就是我说的音乐
This is the music I was talking about.
我回归了
I'm coming back.
♪她无私奉献一切♪
♪She gave it all so unselfishly♪
♪只因对家人尽忠♪
♪And she did it all just for loyalty♪
♪这就是我的妈妈♪
♪That's my Mama♪
♪我心目中只有她♪
♪I never knew someone to sacrifice♪
♪会为爱付出一切♪
♪Everything for love♪
♪付出了一生♪
♪Even gave up their whole lives♪
♪妈妈♪
♪Oh, Mama♪
♪你曾饱经磨难♪
♪For everything you been through♪
♪我愿为你赴汤蹈火♪
♪Nothing that I won't do for you♪
♪妈妈♪
♪Oh, Mama♪
♪你值得拥有♪
♪See you deserve the best of♪
♪最幸福的生活♪
♪What this world can offer to you♪
我看得出你竭力想讨好我
I can tell you've gone above and beyond to try to impress me.
但我们也不是名门世家
But my blood ain't blue.
我祖父是个私贩酒的
My granddaddy was a bootlegger.
他父亲是个干走私的
His daddy was a smuggler.
我们最后出人头地 洗白过去了
Now, we managed to scrub ourselves clean,
但你和你家人让我想起了我的出身
but you and your family remind me of where we came from.
我看出安吉洛看上你哪一点了
I see why Angelo's attracted to you.
你心中有把火
You got fire in you.
只要把握好度 别伤了我儿子就行
You just make sure that fire doesn't burn my child.
我就这么一个独子
My only child.
别以为我没看见你藏在衣柜里的
Ooh, and don't imagine I didn't see that lambskin jacket
羔羊皮夹克
stuffed in the back of your closet.
被你发现了
Uh... busted.
-被发现了 谁被发现了 -对 我
- Busted? Who's busted? u202d - Yeah. Me.
你妈妈... 她...
Your mama... she, uh...
好吧
u202dWell...
-可以走了吗 -可以
- You ready? - u202dOh, yes.
-晚安 琦琦 -晚安
- u202dGood night, Cookie. - u202dGood night.
话说 那个桃派太好吃了
Oh, and the cobbler was delicious, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
你表现得很棒
Well, you did good. u202d
我晚点也许会过来...
I think maybe I should come over a little bit later...
报答你今晚表现得这么棒
and just show you how good you did.
你帮你妈盖好被子 再回来
You go tuck your mama in, and you come back,
-再回来帮我盖被子 -我会的
- and then you tuck me in. - I'm gonna do that.
别闹了 她在外面呢 别闹了
Stop. She is out there. u202dOh. Stop it.
注意一下
Behave.
弗蕾达
Freda.
是这样 我...
You know what? I, um...
我不认识巨石
I didn't know Stone.
但我认识像巨石这样的主心骨
But I know rocks like Stone.
我父亲弗兰克·加德斯 他曾是那样的人
My father, Frank Gathers, he was one of 'em.
我得感谢安德鲁·里昂提醒了我
I've got to thank Andre Lyon for reminding me
即使我的主心骨没了
that even though my rock is gone,
我还有声音和选择权
I still got a voice and a choice.
今天我选择抗争而非逃避
Today, I'm choosing to fight over flight.
♪诀别好人 永相隔♪
♪Now I had to say my good byes to a real good man♪
♪哀哀欲绝 痛难耐♪
♪A deep painful feeling that I never wanna feel again♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表