剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
He kicked you in your nuts over and over again.
搅乱你的感情生活 搅黄了你的婚礼
Messed with your love life, took over your wedding.
他还抢走你的宝宝
He even stole your baby.
瞧瞧你
Here you are,
还坐在他的餐桌上
sitting at his table.
到我了吗
My turn now?
那我来帮你说吧
Let me help you out real quick.
我六岁的时候
I was six years old
被我爸丢进了垃圾桶
when my father threw me in the trash.
十八岁时 他让我娶我几乎不认识的女孩
At 18, he made me marry a girl I barely even knew,
因为他不耻我的性向
'cause he was ashamed of my sexuality.
然后 最近他
And then, uh, most recently, he...
为了个破全美金曲奖要打垮我
tried to take me down over some petty-ass ASA.
但这就是我爸
But that's my father.
如果连他都搞不垮自己的家庭
And if he can't take down his own family,
你凭什么以为你一个小探员就能呢
what makes you think that you and your little bitch badge can?
礼貌点
Be nice.
但贾马尔说得对
But Jamal is right.
你的家人都非常强大
Your family is real strong.
我们一直想到你
We've been thinking about you.
我们大家 经常想
u202dAll of us, a whole lot.
想到你在那个单人公♥寓♥
Thinking about you in that studio apartment,
吃着罐装烘豆
eating baked beans
和维也纳香肠
and Vienna sausages right out of a can...
坐在租来的家具上
on rented furniture, when...
你本来可以像这样生活
you could be living like this.
因为我们是一家人 你是我兄弟
'Cause we're family. You're my brother.
你看得出 我对我的家人很慷慨
And as you can tell, I'm very generous to my family.
你是不是在贿赂联邦探员
Are you bribing a federal agent?
你该回家了 你要输了
You should go home-- you're losing.
是吗 琦琦
Oh, am I, Cookie?
在我看来 你才是最大输家
It seems to me you're the biggest loser here.
够了
All right, uh-uh.
-是吗 -你坐在本该是你的
- Really? u202d- You're sitting at the table that should've been yours
但永远得不到的餐桌上
but never will be.
十七年 你还一直都活在
17 years? And you keep playing
这个半黑半白的贱♥人♥之下
second fiddle to this...mulato bitch.
就算他把你当次等垃圾
You gonna keep on protecting him
-你还要继续护着他 -我不想花
- while he treats you like second-rate trash? - I won't spend...
你跟谁说话呢
Who you talkin' to!
贾马尔
Jamal!
你跟谁说话呢
Who you talking to, huh?!
大家冷静
Everybody, calm down!
坐下 贾马尔
Sit down, Jamal.
他不值得
He's not worth it.
他只是很饥渴 仅此而已
He just real thirsty, that's all.
那就喝点水
Get a bitch some water, then.
我能对付这混♥蛋♥
I can handle this jerk.
没错 我确实为我的家人做出了牺牲
Yes, I did make a sacrifice for my family.
家人就该如此相待
That's what you do for family.
但是我明白你是不懂这点的
But I see you know nothing about that.
并且你的感情可能有点扭曲
And you might bend your feelings a little bit.
你没什么家人
You didn't have much of a family,
卢修斯也是
and neither did Lucious,
但是我们一起建立了这个家
but together we built this one.
我们很强大
And we're strong.
我们也没时间陪你玩
And we don't have time to entertain you
什么小诡计了
and your little shenanigans anymore.
我们明天有演出
We have a show to do tomorrow. Okay?
麻烦谁给我递一下盐
Somebody pass me the salt, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你想去玩吗
You want to go and play?
你们已经被帝国娱乐的音乐包围了
You are literally surrounded by Empire music.
你们转向任何地方 都能见到一位艺人
Everywhere you turn, there's an artist
其音乐将在帝国娱乐流媒体上独家放送
whose music is going to stream exclusively on Empire XStream.
我们要统治音乐世界了
We are taking over the world!
现在欢迎一位艺人上台
Now, I want to welcome to the stage,
这是他中枪后的首次登台
performing for the first time since his brief taste of the Angel of Death,
我的儿子
my son and progeny,
无与伦比的贾马尔·里昂
the incomparable Jamal Lyon!
听着
Listen, um,
如今我们正处于一个非常艰难的时代
we live in a really, really heavy time right now.
世界上发生了许多不幸的事情
So many... so many bad things happening in the world.
我写的这首歌♥对我意义重大
I wrote this song, and it means a lot to me,
所以我希望能引起大家的共鸣
so I hope that it resonates with all of you.
这是什么 不是那首歌♥
What the hell is this? This isn't the song.
-贾马尔 -妈妈 妈妈
- Jamal! - Mom! Mom!
兄弟
Hey, bro.
继续表演
Keep playing.
兄弟
Bro.
脱下来
Take this off.
喝这个
Drink this.
喝了 贾马尔
Drink it, Jamal.
-你还好吗 -我不知道
- You okay? u202d- I don't know.
深呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
Just breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
♪街上枪火无数♪
♪Too many guns on the streets♪
♪我心已无法承受♪
♪And my heart can't take it no more♪
♪如史提夫所言♪
♪Like Stevie said♪
贾马尔
Jamal.
♪世界需要爱♪
♪Love's in need♪
看着我 儿子
Look at me, boy.
♪我心为奥兰多滴血♪
♪My heart cries out For Orlando♪
振作起来
Get yourself together.
♪为何♪
♪Why?♪
♪他们英年早逝♪
♪50 people gone too soon♪
♪要自♥由♥♪♪为什么会这样♪
♪Get free♪♪Tell me how this happened♪
♪要自♥由♥♪♪我们做错了什么♪
♪Get free♪♪ Where did we go wrong?♪
♪要自♥由♥♪♪团结一心就没有惨剧♪
♪Get free♪♪ Say we stand together♪
♪要自♥由♥♪♪但我们选择踽踽独行♪
♪Get free♪♪Yet we choose to walk alone♪
♪要自♥由♥♪♪街道血流成河♪
♪Get free♪♪ Blood covers our streets♪
♪要自♥由♥♪♪家庭恩怨未了♪
♪Get free♪♪Hatred fills our homes♪
♪要自♥由♥♪♪我得出来发声♪
♪Get free♪♪Gotta get this message out ♪
♪要自♥由♥♪♪以免惨遭不幸♪
♪Get free♪♪Before I'm dead and gone♪
♪要让世界更好♪
♪Gotta make it better♪
♪必须有所改变♪
♪Something's gotta change♪
你能帮帮他吗
Can you help him out?
♪世界需要你的意见♪
♪The world needs our voice just to♪
真的吗
Really?
♪只要穿越风雨♪
♪Just to make it through the rain♪
♪每当想起这世上的悲剧♪
♪When I think of what's going on in this world♪
♪心如刀绞♪
♪Oh, it hurts me to see my sister♪
♪我妹妹仍遭受牢狱之灾♪
♪Not free, my sister♪
♪我身边的兄弟姐妹♪
♪My brother, here with me♪
♪需要自♥由♥♪
♪Need freedom♪
♪世人呼唤♪
♪The world is crying♪
♪戒除枪火暴♥力♥♪
♪No more sirens from guns and violence♪
♪需要自♥由♥♪
♪Need freedom♪
♪不能垂死挣扎♪
♪We can't keep dying♪
♪不能坐视不管♪
♪Way too quiet, no more silence♪
♪需要自♥由♥♪
♪Need freedom♪
♪阻止魔鬼♪
♪Stop this evil♪
♪解放我的同胞 我们皆平等♪
♪Free my people, we're all equal♪
♪需要自♥由♥♪
♪Need freedom♪
♪世界变得更光明♪
♪The world gets brighter♪
♪继续努力 继续♪
♪Keep on trying, keep on...♪
看起来我们有更多生意要谈了
Well...looks like we got some more business to discuss...
合伙人
partner.
♪世人呼唤♪
♪The world keeps crying♪
♪继续努力♪
♪Keep on trying♪♪Whoo...♪
♪继续奋斗♪
♪Keep on fighting♪
♪需要自♥由♥♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表