剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
that means war.
你想这样吗 卢修斯
Is that what you want, Lucious?
行啊 宝贝
Well, all right... baby.
你想斗 我奉陪
You wanna play? Let's play.
开战吧 小琦
Let the games begin, Cook.
那就斗吧
Let's play.
是黑人还在外面走动
Out walking while black.
你一开始不就因为这事才惹上麻烦吗
Isn't that what got you in trouble in the first place?
你想怎样
What do you want?
就想来看看你被起诉后的抗压情况
Just seeing how you're doing under the weight of some nasty charges.
对警♥察♥动手
Assaulting a police officer?
我看了霍洛维茨警官的补充报告
I read Officer Horowitz's amended report.
他把你写得像精神错乱啊
He makes you sound positively unhinged.
信我 你肯定得进去蹲些日子的
You gonna see some time after that-- believe that.
原来你是幕后黑手
You're behind this.
这样报复我父亲 还真是心里扭曲
Some twisted way of getting back at my father.
是你让那个警♥察♥说谎 增加我罪名
You got that officer to lie and up my charges.
我就是坐在后面 让那个人说话而已
I just sat back and let the man talk.
等他说完
By the time he finished,
他就回想起你情绪不稳定
he remembered all kinds of mess about you.
他们就这样
That's how they do.
我就是确保我利用好了那个状况
I just made sure I took advantage of the situation.
你觉得我会害怕
You think I'm scared...
一个骗子探员搞出的莫须有之罪吗
of some trumped-up charges from a trumped-up Fed?
你这样想我吗
Is that what you think I am?
也许我跟你一样 就是个败家子
Maybe I'm just a black sheep just like you.
听我把话说完 侄子
Nah, hear me out, nephew.
我们没什么不同
We ain't so far apart.
你该帮下自己...
Maybe you should do yourself a favor...
趁我们抓你之前
before we get you, too.
我懂了
I get it.
你觉得你能让我为了撤销指控
You think you can make me inform on my father
而去告发我父亲吧
in exchange for dropping some charges, right?
我帮你省口气吧 叔叔
Let me help you out, Uncle.
那不可能
That ain't gonna happen.
有其父必有其子啊
You are your father's son after all.
我们等着瞧
Well, we shall see.
黑人一旦有了控罪前科
It doesn't take much to put the screws on a black man,
整垮他太容易了
once he's part of the system.
而你还不是普通的黑人
And you ain't no ordinary black man.
你是里昂家的人 更值得关注
You're a Lyon. Prize game.
祝你今晚愉快 侄子
Have a good night, nephew.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表