剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
站起来一下 哥们
Stand up for me, homie.
你把低音调到哪了...
Where'd you put that bass channel I...
好大的胆子
You must be out your rabbit-ass mind,
居然敢那么盯着我妹妹
lookin' at my sister like that.
以为我是闹着玩的吗
Think I'm playing?
不用管他
He'll be all right.
好了...
Okay...
你刚才说什么 哈基姆
what was you saying, Hakeem?
♪成功路上 冷眼无数♪
♪They don't wanna see us make it♪
♪仍成就梦想♪
♪But we still gonna make it♪
♪所以才遭人嫉恨♪
♪That's why they always hatin'♪
♪所以才遭人嫉恨♪
♪Why they always hating♪
♪不想让我们功成名就♪
♪They don't really want to see us win♪
♪死亡或身陷囹圄才满意♪
♪They rather see us dead or in the pen♪
♪听好了 听好了♪
♪Watch out, watch out♪
♪成功路上 冷眼无数♪
♪They don't wanna see us make it♪
♪仍成就梦想♪
♪But we still gonna make it♪
♪所以才遭人嫉恨♪
♪That's why they always hatin'♪
♪所以才遭人嫉恨♪
♪Why they always hatin'♪
♪生来就是王者 你可知♪
♪Don't you know that you was born to win♪
♪别画地为牢♪
♪All you gotta do is stay up out the pen♪
♪要谨慎警醒♪
♪Stay awake and watch out♪
♪受够目睹死亡♪
♪I'm tired of seeing people dying♪
♪新闻中满是潸然泪下的哀伤♪
♪On the news all I see is crying♪
♪无法再承受♪
♪I swear I can't take it♪
♪想看同胞的顽强♪
♪I need to see my people trying♪
♪跟随丛林之王[里昂]♪
♪In the jungle just roll with the lions♪
♪跟随丛林之王[里昂]♪
♪Just roll with a lion♪
♪因世界就如丛林♪
♪'Cause it's a jungle out there♪
♪犹如丛林♪♪犹如丛林♪
♪Boy, it's a jungle ♪♪ It's a jungle♪
♪成功路上 总有阻碍♪
♪And they don't want you to grow♪
♪诸多阻挠♪
♪They want to stunt you♪
♪想将你抛在身后♪
♪They wanna leave you back♪
♪拥有更高的理想吧♪
♪We need to start raising the bar♪
♪勇敢做梦 完成梦想♪
♪Dream big and just reach for the stars♪
♪努力追寻♪
♪All you gotta do is reach♪
♪成功路上 冷眼无数♪
♪They don't wanna see us make it♪
♪仍成就梦想♪
♪But we still gonna make it♪
♪所以才会梦想成真♪
♪That's why we gonna make it♪
♪所以才遭人嫉恨♪
♪Why they always hatin'?♪
♪生来就是王者 你可知♪
♪Don't you know that you was born to win?♪
♪别画地为牢♪
♪All you gotta do is stay up out the pen♪
♪要谨慎警醒♪
♪Stay awake and watch out.♪
很棒
Yes.
非常棒
Yes, yes.
谢谢 小齐
Thank you, young Zeah.
现在让我们有请
And now let me introduce to you
今晚的贵宾
our guest of honor.
贾马尔·里昂
Jamal Lyon.
他本人是个受害者
He himself a victim...
抱歉
Excuse me.
我要把"受害者"这个词
I'm going to replace the word "victim"
-换成"幸存者" -没错
- with "survivor." - Yes.
没错 幸存者
Yes, survivor.
贾马尔·里昂
Jamal Lyon,
他是枪♥支♥暴♥力♥下的幸存者
he himself a survivor of gun violence.
这些年轻人
You see, these young men...
我知道你不喜欢他
Look, I know he get on your nerves,
但他还不错啊
but he is fine.
他们生活的坏境 枪♥支♥暴♥力♥泛滥
they all come from a place where violence is a natural go-to.
但我们的目标不是拯救世界
But our goal is not to save the world.
我们的目标是让他们远离暴♥力♥
Our goal is to pull them upwards from violence
让他们走上成功之路
and move them onward to success.
兰迪家秘制龙虾尾
还不错吧
That was good, though, wasn't it?
你吃饱了 不是吗
Look, you look full, don't you?
给你
Hey, man, here you go.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, man!
我就不给了
I'm keeping mine.
不给坎迪斯留些蟹腿 她会杀了我
Candace would kill me if I didn't save her some crab legs.
反正这些人♥大♥部分都是瘾君子
Most of 'em are crackheads anyway.
如果这之前有人分蟹腿给他们吃
Well, maybe they wouldn't be
也许他们就不会去嗑药了
if someone had shared their crab legs a little sooner.
怎么 你成救世主了啊
What are you, Mr. Save-the-World now?
是我们一起拯救
With you by my side.
等你从哈佛毕业
By the time you finish up at Howard,
我也从医学院毕业了
I'll be getting out of med school
我就可以在普鲁士国王市行医了
and I can set up a practice in King of Prussia.
好吧 不说普鲁士国王市了
All right, forget King of Prussia...
巴里 打住
Look, Barry, stop.
我说实话吧
I'm-a be honest, a'ight?
也许有那么一天 我也想要房♥子 孩子
At some point, I want the house and the kids
以及你说的那些 但现在
and all that stuff that you say, but right now?
我不知道自己想要什么
I don't know what I want
但肯定是跟音乐有关
except I know it's got something to do with music.
我不想还没去尝试
And I don't want to feel locked down
就被生活圈住了
before I even give it a shot.
你懂吗
Ya'mean?
我懂 洛蕾莎
I understand, Loretha.
这是你的人生
It's your life.
人生只有一次 要好好把握
You won't get a second chance to live it the way you want.
昨天
Now, yesterday
我被一个了不起的女人教育了一番
I got chin-checked by a remarkable woman
她让我懂得了一件事
who taught me the difference
命运的受害者
between being a victim of circumstance
与承受巨大伤痛的幸存者是不一样的
and a survivor of immeasurable pain.
我想我会因此
I have a feeling I'll be thanking her
而一直感谢她
over and over and over for that insight.
我现在想请出
Now I'd like to bring up here onstage
学识认知机构的新朋友
a man who is a new friend of WOKE.
独一无二的卢修斯·里昂
The incredible Lucious Lyon.
谢谢 安吉洛
Thank you, Angelo.
我很为在场的年轻人们骄傲
I'm very proud of these young men and women here.
你们就是未来
You guys represent our future.
期望你们成为了不起的领袖
And we are looking to you to be great leaders.
我儿子在场
I have my son here.
你们都知道
And as you all know,
他为了救我差点死了
he almost lost his life trying to save my own.
我知道大家都想进入会议正题
Now I know we all want to get to the talking part of this summit,
但在这之前
but before we do that,
不如我们先等一下
why don't we take a moment
让贾马尔·里昂上台唱首歌♥吧
and have Jamal Lyon come up here and do a song,
因为全美音乐奖之后 他就没再登台了
'cause he has not performed since that event at the ASAs.
这个时机对他来说太合适了
I think this would be a most fitting moment for him.
贾马尔 贾马尔 贾马尔
Jamal. Jamal. Jamal.
贾马尔 贾马尔 贾马尔
Jamal. Jamal. Jamal.
贾马尔 贾马尔
Jamal! Jamal!
贾马尔 贾马尔 贾马尔
Jamal! Jamal! Jamal! Jamal!
贾马尔 贾马尔 贾马尔 贾马尔 贾马尔
Jamal! Jamal! Jamal! Jamal! Jamal! Jamal!
贾马尔 贾马尔 贾马尔
Jamal! Jamal! Jamal!
贾马尔 贾马尔 贾马尔
Jamal! Jamal! Jamal! Jamal!
贾马尔 贾马尔 贾马尔
Jamal! Jamal! Jamal! Jamal!
贾马尔 贾马尔 贾马尔
Jamal! Jamal! Jamal! Jamal!
贾马尔
Jamal.
你干什么
What are you doing?
怎么了
What's going on?
你有病啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
他要做的就是现在登台
What he need to do is get his ass on that stage.
因为克服问题的唯一方法就是
'Cause the only way to deal with a problem, boy,
直面问题
is to deal with a problem.
-又发作了 -没事
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表