剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
看来就这么定了
I guess it's all settled, then.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
好了 都先别急
Okay, everybody slow down.
-暂时搁置 等你康复再谈 -贾马尔
- Let's just table this until you're feeling better. - Jamal.
我是公♥司♥的财务总监 爸
I'm an officer of the company, Pop.
这里是董事会
And this is a board meeting.
你需要得到支持 才能解雇我
You're gonna need a second for your motion to fire me.
好
All righty.
谁支持
Do I hear a second?
我问你们 谁支持
I said, do I have a second?
琦琦
Cookie.
你为什么要解雇他 卢修斯
Why are you firing him, Lucious?
你看过这些数据吗
Have you even looked at this?
他不服从命令
Insubordination.
爸 你还是先休息一下吧
Dad, you just need to get some rest, okay?
小光
Shine.
流媒体最终赚钱了 卢哥
XStream finally making money, L.
安德鲁领导有方
Andre's killing it.
拓展业务到拉斯维加斯 感觉很明智
And this Vegas thing, it sounds smart.
他是我儿子
He is my son.
只要我想 我就能炒了他
And I will fire him if I want to.
我们支持安德鲁
We stand behind Andre.
投资人最看重稳定 卢修斯
Investors crave stability, Lucious.
公♥司♥目前再无法承受人员大幅变动了
The company can't afford any more shakeups right now.
谢谢你 莱纳德
Thank you, Leonard.
我们立刻召开新闻发布会
Let's get a press release out, immediately.
我很期待跟你们一起扩张帝国娱乐
I look forward to working with you all to expanding Empire
打入这个利润丰厚的市场
to this lucrative new market.
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
所有人都给我滚
Every one of you.
滚
Get out.
干得漂亮
Well done.
你真得看看这些数据 卢修斯
You really need to look at this, Lucious.
你儿子挺有远见
The boy is onto something.
The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming ft. Daft Punk
♪I feel it coming, I feel it coming, babe♪
♪I feel it coming♪
♪I feel it coming, babe♪
纽约市长的初选计票
The polls are about to close for the New York City
马上就要结束了
mayoral primary election.
市议员安吉洛·迪布瓦与约翰·米克斯
It's a tight race between Councilman Angelo DuBois
难分伯仲
and John Meeks.
-我们即将宣布结果... -妈
- We will bring you the results... - Mom?
你来了啊
Hey, you.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you,
谢你在拉斯维加斯合作这事上支持我
for backing me up on that Vegas deal.
这有助于公♥司♥发展
It's good for Empire.
希望有助于你的发展
I hope it is good for you.
你很聪明
You're smart.
别装了
Oh, come on.
你父亲卧床不起
The way you capitalized on the fact
而你抓住了这个时机
that your father was laid up.
就像你和贾马尔那样吗
Kind of like you and Jamal?
趁他卧床时 发布了那个预告片
Dropping that teaser while he was laid up?
我没听到《地狱》有什么动静 你呢
Well, I haven't heard a peep about Inferno, have you?
然而 迪布瓦的势头曾一度陷入低谷
DuBois' momentum crashed to a halt, however,
纽约市长初选之夜
他当时被爆出曾因酒驾被捕
when it surfaced that he was previously arrested for a DUI,
他显赫的家族试图...
a charge that his upper crust family attempted to...
选票结果肯定很接近
It's gonna be a close one.
是啊 我心里都求神拜佛了
Yeah, my toes and my fingers are crossed.
我也是
Yeah, mine, too.
-我去找内莎 -好
- I'm gonna go track down Nessa. - Okay.
你来了
My man.
谢谢你能前来
Thanks for being here. All right.
-小心背后 -美女
- Hey, watch your back. - Hey, pretty lady.
你好吗
How are you?
竞选结果总是让人难以预料
...nothing is out of the realm of possibility in this arena.
你和小安还好吧
Everything okay with you and Dre?
我跟小安好着呢 别担心我了
Everything is great with me and Dre. Don't worry about me.
两个地方皆为布鲁克林地区
-好 -你得担心"日落公园"啊
- Okay. u202d- You need to be worried about Sunset Park.
我才不会担心呢
I ain't worried about no Sunset Park.
就是一群住不起"公园坡"的白人而已
It's a bunch of white people who can't afford Park Slope.
那里的人心归我
I got it on lock.
-谢谢 -我的心也在你这里呢
- Hey, thank you. u202d- Yeah. You got me on lock, too.
-是吗 -是啊
- Do I? - u202dYes.
关于"琦修斯"的事
And, look, about that Coocious,
就只是宣传造势[印在衬衫上]而已
it's something you put on a T-shirt.
我们才是真感情
What we have is very real.
好
All right.
来习惯这种事吧
Let's get used to this.
宣布结果了吗
Did they announce?
卢修斯
Lucious!
-卢修斯·里昂 -什么 他们是喊卢修斯吗
- Lucious Lyon! - What? Did they say Lucious?
你不是说他没...
I thought you said he wasn't...
里昂先生
Mr. Lyon.
你怎么"诈尸"了
What brings you from your coffin?
我决定最好还是冒一次险
I decided it was in my best interest to chance it.
确保没人搞小动作对付我
Make sure nobody else was making moves on me.
你在这里搞的派对不错啊
This is a nice little party you decided to throw here.
你是为了弥补那个...
What, you do it to make up for that, um--
他们称我们什么来着
What are they calling us now?
-"琦琦斯" -"琦修斯"
- "Coochie-us"? - Coocious. Yeah.
"琦修斯" 真有趣
Coocious. It's cute.
我得承认 那条预告片很轰动啊
I have to admit, that teaser was a bit inspired.
里昂先生
Listen, Mr. Lyon,
非常感谢你让我们使用这个场地
thank you so much for letting us use this space.
您真慷慨
Very, very generous of you.
很感谢
Appreciate it.
我这人就是大方
Yeah, I'm nothing if I'm not generous.
大方到等你今晚输了
Actually generous enough that when you lose tonight,
他一定会输
which he's gonna do,
我会请你喝一杯
I'm gonna buy you a drink.
真风趣 就这么定了
This guy. That's a bet.
你的病可能传染呢
Might be contagious.
你都想不到我们能在拉斯维加斯赚多少钱
You're not gonna believe the money we're gonna make on this Vegas deal.
我们能拿下我一直说的那间顶层公♥寓♥了
We'll be able to get that penthouse I told you about.
那就有地方容纳我 你 还有朱丽安娜了
So there will be room for me, you and Giuliana?
什么
What?
你没听懂吗
Oh, you're confused?
你跟那个女人说我们是"开放性关系"
You told that woman we have an arrangement
我们可没谈过这事
that we didn't discuss.
我们需要谈吗
Did we have to?
我就是这么做生意的 内莎
This is how I do business, Nessa.
你跟朗达是这么做生意的 我不是朗达
It's how you and Rhonda did business, and I am not Rhonda.
如果你想让我跟你签合同
So, if you want me signing anything with you,
不管是拉斯维加斯的合同 还是公♥寓♥租约
a Vegas contract, an apartment lease, I don't care what it is,
我不同意"开放性关系"
I do not do "arrangements."
希望你听明白了
I hope we're clear.
-等待... -开始了
- Well, the wait ... - Okay, here we go.
-终于结束了 -好了 各位
- ...is finally over. - All right, y'all.
根据超过75%的选区报告
With more than 75% of precincts reporting,
我们将宣布民♥主♥党市长选举结果为
we are prepared to call the Democratic mayoral primary...
纽约市议员安吉洛·迪布瓦当选
...for New York City Councilman Angelo DuBois.
棒
Yes.
你早跟我说过了
You told me.
-快上来 -谢谢大家
- Come on, get up there. - Thank y'all.
-你得发表讲话 -好 好
- You have a speech to give. - Okay. All right.
谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我们成功了
All right, we did it.
我们来也 来也
We coming! We coming!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表