剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Yes!
♪I ain't passing out till I'm asthma attacking♪
♪I take a plan, then I back to back it♪
♪Hit after hit, check the batting average♪
♪I take the work, flip it, acrobatic♪
♪Got a little time and a lot of talent♪
♪Do a little talking and a lot of action♪
♪Seen the competition, hmm, not a challenge♪
♪I lean, I move, I walk through in this ...♪
♪Packed out but I can count on my hands♪
♪Who I'm-a talk to in this ...♪
♪Girls from law school in this ...♪
♪Yeah, they paralegals♪
♪Barely 21, that's very legal♪
♪But they doing ... that's probably barely legal... ♪
欢迎来到拉维提科斯 拉斯维加斯
Welcome to Laviticus Las Vegas.
你真性感 鸡仔
Damn, you look hot, Chicken.
♪From here on out, it'll be consecutive...♪
卢修斯和朱莉安娜在哪里
Lucious and Giuliana?
在楼上俱乐部
Upstairs in the club
和摩尔门教♥徒♥博♥彩♥委员会会长吃晚餐
having dinner with the Mormon boss lady.
♪For a minute, me, I make the ... that last for infinity♪
♪Hop in the booth, man, that ... like a gym to me♪
♪Don't test the agility, hit your ...♪
♪From like way, oh, ways away...♪
你可以派我去开保险箱
You know you can still let me open the safe, right?
闭嘴 别暴露身份
Shut your stupid ass up before you blow your cover.
♪I got the moves♪ ♪I'm making♪
♪I got the moves♪ ♪I got the moves♪
♪I'm making moves♪ ♪I'm making moves♪
♪You gotta move♪ ♪You gotta♪
♪She make that back move♪
♪She made the ... move♪
♪I make the city move♪ ♪I do♪
♪I made the city move♪♪ I do...♪
幸运女神今晚与我同在
Lady luck is with me tonight!
-来吧 -宝贝 你怎么还在玩
- Bring it on. - Honey, are you still going at it?
-我们得走了 -亲爱的 我正领先呢
- We got to go. - Oh, my dear, I'm ahead.
如果你想品尝我
If you want some of this behind,
最好再加把劲
you better scale up.
♪Any of the above, now you harder to find.♪
一流赌场这会儿该为我们提供免费房♥间
A first-class casino would've comped us a room
把彩金锁进保险箱
and had these winnings secure in a safe by now.
我就随口一说
You know, just saying.
先生 女士
Sir, madam.
如果二位愿意 可以将彩金
If you would like, we could put your winnings
放进我们的保险库
in one of our vaults.
放开我 我要关停这里
Get off of me! I will shut this place down!
拿开你的手 我是...
Get your hands off of me! My name is...!
今晚似乎挺闹腾啊
Seems a little hectic here tonight.
如果可以
If you don't mind,
我想先参观一下保险库
I'd like to take a tour of the vault first.
请稍等 先生
One moment, sir.
你被撤了 放开我
You are canceled! Get off of me!
放开我
Get off of me!
放开我
Get off of me.
行了 好了 别碰我
Okay, all right, okay! Keep your hands to yourself!
四桌的豪赌客想参观一下保险库
High-roller on table four would like a tour of the vaults.
东边安全门见
Meet me at the east security door,
务必把琦琦清出场
and make sure Cookie is out of this building.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我会毁掉你的事业 贱♥人♥
I will end your career, bitch!
放开我 我自己会走
Get off of me. I can walk.
卢修斯 一切顺利吗
Lucious. Is everything okay?
一切顺利
Everything's absolutely fine.
我知道你担心《地狱》的听众群体
Look, I know you've got concerns about Inferno's crowd,
但我向你保证 你可以带丈夫和孩子来
but I assure you, you'll be able to bring your husband
这里非常安全
and your kids to this place.
我父亲说话算话 福斯特小姐
My father is a man of his word, Ms. Frost.
我向你保证
I can assure you.
是福斯特太太
It's Mrs. Frost.
我是安德鲁·里昂
I'm Andre Lyon.
我们还没正式见过
We haven't properly met,
但我听说了很多你的光辉事迹
but I've heard wonderful things about you.
我很惊讶你会来
I'm quite surprised that you're here.
我刚把你母亲赶出去
You know I just had your mother thrown out.
你也想被赶出去吗
Are you next?
其实 我原本想来给你提个醒
Actually, I came by to warn you.
很不幸 我来得太迟了
Unfortunately, I was too late.
我是帝国娱乐的首席财务官
So, I'm Empire's CFO.
有什么可以为您效劳的
If I can be of service to you in any way,
请尽管开口
please do not hesitate, let me know.
谢谢你 是叫安德鲁吧
Thank you. Andre?
-是 -安德鲁 你真贴心
- That's right. - u202dAndre. Very kind of you.
你看到那个贱♥人♥朝我假笑了吗
Did you see that bitch smirking down at me?
我真该拿高跟鞋扔死她
I should've threw my heel right at her neck.
-但我演得挺好吧 -挺好
- I did good, though, didn't I? - u202dYeah.
有点像《杀死比尔》女主大闹赌场
Gave a little, little Kill Bill meets Casino,
不过有着福克斯·布一样的屁♥股♥[说唱歌♥手]
with the ass of Foxy Brown left up on there.
别盯着我的屁♥股♥看
Uh, don't be looking at my ass.
没有 我只是...
No, I'm just...
瞧 他们正朝安全门走去
Okay, look, they're headed to the security door.
您的彩金绝对安全 梅森先生
Your winnings are totally secure, Mr. Mason.
我们的安保人员都是部队出身
All of our security are ex-military.
那真不错
That's nice to know.
这里可真古怪
How grotesque.
仙女你先坐下吧
Just sit your little debutante ass down
这边 谢谢
right here, please. Thank you.
随便吧 这些屏幕拍着谁呢
Whatever. Which screen is which?
这个卡罗尔 那个贝基
All right, this is Carol, that's Becky,
这个是你的小丈夫
and there goes your little hubby right there.
我们对像您这样的豪赌客
We like to take extra special care
都会有额外的特殊待遇
of our high-rollers, like yourself.
-我要怎么和他通话 -拿着麦克风
- How can I speak to him? - Grab the mic.
这我看出来了
Ooh, I can see that.
眼睛往上看 凯文
Eyes up, Kevin.
我可在看着呢
Mama's watching.
她太老了 不适合露这么多乳♥沟♥
She too old to be showing that much cleavage.
我可不敢苟同
I got to beg to differ.
-乳♥沟♥不错啊 -是啊
- Those are nice. - Yeah, you would.
你就喜欢巨大的假胸 对吧
You like them big and fake, don't you?
保险库本身就非常先进
The vault itself is state-of-the-art.
只要安全就行了
Well, as long as it's secure.
我像是那种无法令人信任的女人吗
Do I look like the type of girl you can't trust?
大家听好了
All right, listen up, y'all.
密♥码♥是66♥4♥9
Code is six, six, four, nine.
贝基 你听到了吗
Becky, you got that?
Six, six, four, nine.
-马上去 -这边请
- I'm on it. - Right this way.
给他们点时间去到保险库
Give them time to get to the vault.
卡罗尔 到你了 情场专家登场
All right, Carol, it's your turn. Strangé time.
1992年美国电影《偷心情圣》中的人物
就是那人 他就是你的目标
That's the guy. He's your target.
去勾引吧
Go do your thing.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
有一个像你这样身材魁梧的哥哥
You know, a girl really feels safe
密切监视着所有动向
with a big strapping brother like yourself
妹子真的觉得很安全
keeping an eye on things.
我去 我妹妹就是个荡♥妇♥
Damn, my sister is a ho.
-感谢上帝 -如果你是在拉客
- Thank God. - If you're soliciting,
我就打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 赶紧走
I will call the police. Move along.
亲爱的 我不是应♥召♥女
Honey, I'm not a working girl.
但你知道我可以来一炮
But you know I can work it, right?
你不想和我去喝一杯吗
You don't want to come get a drink with me?
大姐 请远离这扇门
Ma'am, move away from the door.
等一下
Wait a minute.
别叫我"大姐"啊
You ain't got to call me "Ma'am."
我的年纪也许还比你小呢
I'm probably younger than your big ass.
-他是不会上钩的 -我知道
- He's not going for it. - I know.
最后一次警告你
This is your final warning.
到一边去
Step aside.
真是个贱♥人♥
Ain't that a bitch.
不如这样
All right, you know what, y'all?
你们想办法搞定这事吧
I'm about to go to the bar
我要去喝酒了
while y'all figure this out, okay?
-不行 -让我想想 让我好好想想
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表