剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
是我
I do this.
你早都不干这个了
You ain't did this for years.
你忙着生意 可我依然混在街头
You industry. And I'm still in the streets.
如果我打算干掉谁
And if I got to blow somebody up,
我可不在乎是否会同归于尽
I don't care if I die with him.
你肯定明白这一点
But you already know this.
好了 也许咱们一开始不该谈这些
Look, maybe we got off on the wrong foot, huh?
你想喝点什么吗
You want a drink or something, man?
不用了
No, I'm straight.
我们可以一直互相说狠话
'Cause we can talk tough all night.
不过据我所知 我们跟内莎签的条件很好
But last time I checked, we had something real good going with Nessa.
没错 我之前也这么认为
Yeah, I thought so, too.
可你和你儿子却想离间我们
That's until you and your son tried to divide and conquer.
是你先针对我们的 哥们
You came at us first, man.
这算什么
What is this?
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
拜托 卢修斯 我是你兄弟
Come on, Lucious, it's me, bro.
我要想毁了你 早就毁了
I could have buried you a long time ago
随便说出个藏尸地点就行了
with any one of them bodies you got.
还记得卡姆登吗
You forget Camden?
等等
Hold on, man.
你这是在跟我说话吗
It's me you're talking to.
跟我称兄道弟
Calling me "Bro,"
却还要提那样的陈年往事
and you're gonna bring something like that up?
我完全不知道你说的是什么事
Which I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
但如果我知道
But if I did,
你这就相当于背叛兄弟了
that would be violating code right here.
好了 别说了
Okay, you know what?
这就是在浪费时间
This is a waste of my time.
走吧 内莎 我们走
Come on, Nessa, let's move.
小光 我听声音就觉得是你
Shine. Hey, I thought I heard you in here,
把我孩子都吵醒了
waking up my baby.
安妮卡 我们正在谈事
Look, Anika, we in the middle of something right now.
好啊 你把我们聊过的想法告诉他了吗
Oh, good. Did you tell him about the idea that we discussed?
我丈夫
My husband,
前几天 还跟我说
just the other day, he had just said
他真的很庆幸有你在
how much he really appreciates having you around here.
帮哈基姆制♥作♥音乐
You know, putting your ear to Hakeem,
还带来了内莎
bringing in Nessa.
他甚至还说
He even said that it was such a shame
你这才华没有用武之地真是可惜 并且
that your talent had been slept on all this time, and...
想一下你要是有自己的子公♥司♥会如何
imagine what you could do with your own imprint.
对吧 亲爱的
Right, babe?
但如果你需要人来帮你
But, you know, I mean, if you ever need somebody
规划什么的 你就找我
to bounce anything off of, I'm here.
尽管开口
Just let me know.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
这就是你开出的条件吗 卢修斯
Is that what you're offering, Lucious?
给我开个子公♥司♥
My own imprint?
我本打算跟你说这事
That's what I was trying to get to
可你一进来就气势汹汹 哥们
when you came charging in like King Kong or something, man.
内莎也包含在内吗
Is Nessa part of that deal?
内莎跟帝国娱乐签的是另一份合同
Look, Nessa's under a different contract with Empire, but...
但她可以两边合作
we can cross-pollinate, man.
那弗蕾达·加茨呢
What about Freda Gatz?
听说她出狱了
I heard she out.
我听说她很厉害
I hear she's dope.
如果弗蕾达愿意签你 就归你
Hey, if Freda gets it done for you, she's all yours, bro.
弗蕾达很有天分 小光
Freda's the one, Shine.
这交易对你来说真的很不错
And this could be a good deal for you.
就对我自己吗
Oh, for me, huh?
对我们 小光
For us, Shine.
成交
We got a deal.
欢迎加入帝国娱乐
Welcome to the Empire, baby.
你好吗 我差点没赶过来
Hey, you okay? I barely got through,
刚开完两个会
last two meetings.
你跟我的假释官谈过了吗
You been talking to my probation officer?
你说什么 没有
Say what? No.
我为什么找她谈
Why would I do that?
那看来这完全是个巧合了
So, it's a total coincidence that after I tell you
我刚告诉你我是监外看管
I'm on supervised release,
我的假释官就对我严厉了起来
my P.O. starts acting strict with me.
我完全不知道这事 不是我
No, I don't know nothing about that. It's not me.
肯定是因为你要竞选市长
Then it must be because you're running for mayor
所以就想让人盯紧我
and you want to keep me in check.
好了 听我说
Oh, uh, okay, look,
我才没有找人盯着我女人的习惯
I don't make a habit of keeping women in check.
我可不像你前夫那样
You must've got me confused with your ex-husband.
不要扯上卢修斯
Leave Lucious out of this, man.
怎么可能
Well, how can I?
正因为他
He's making sure
才有了现在这种局面
he's very much a part of this.
你这话是什么意思 安吉洛
And what the hell is that supposed to mean, Angelo?
琦琦 我很理解你 我知道你是懂我的
Cookie, look, I'm feeling you. Okay, I know you know this.
但你和卢修斯
But you and Lucious,
你们之间还余情未了
y'all got some unresolved issues you need to take care of.
我最讨厌别人对我的事指手画脚
My only issue is being told what issues I have.
听着 安吉洛
See, Angelo,
-你根本不了解我 -是吗 我哪有机会
- you don't know me like that. - I don't. How can I?
你根本没给我机会
You don't let me.
每一次 我试着去靠近你
Every time I try to get close to you,
你都把我拒之千里
you put a wall up.
-天啊 -看到了吧 就像现在这样
- Aw, man... u202d- See? Look, there you go.
-我不去了 -好吧
- I can't! - u202dOkay.
-怎么了 -今晚就到这里吧
- What? - Uh, let's just cut this night short,
我们现在都口无遮拦
all right, 'cause we're both getting reckless in the mouth...
没准会说出一些
and one of us is gonna say something
让彼此后悔的话
that we're gonna regret.
话已出口
Already did that.
晚安 琦琦
Good night, Cookie.
好的 晚安
Yeah, well, good night.
祝你好运
u202dGood luck.
♪无风♪
♪Where there is smoke♪
♪不起浪♪
♪There is a fire♪
♪在我心中激荡♪
♪Burnin' my heart♪
♪如果世人知道♪
♪If they only know♪
♪我心系于你♪
♪You're my desire♪
♪世人将阻挠我们♪
♪The world would put an end to us♪
♪黑夜中驰骋♪
♪I'll ride in the night♪
♪你载着我前行♪
♪On the back of your bike♪
♪双手伸向天空♪
♪With my hands, my hands to the sky♪
♪极速翱翔♪
♪So fast we could fly♪
♪将一切抛在脑后♪
♪Let's leave it behind...♪
好吧 你没说错 真的很好听
Okay, fine. You're right, that's hot.
我知道
I know.
可你还是违反了上级命令
Yet you still disobeyed a direct order,
还骗了提安娜
and you lied to Tiana.
这可不是什么儿戏
This ain't Chutes and Ladders.
这是音乐行业
It's the music business.
你们应该很清楚"行业"的分量吧
I thought you people understood what the word "Business" meant.
要知道 琦琦肯定会生气的
You know, Cookie is going to be pissed.
我明白 所以才先把你叫来听这首歌♥
I know. That's why I wanted you to listen to the song first.
你可以一起帮我说服琦琦 这歌♥肯定会火
You can help me convince Cookie that this song is a hit.
-我可不敢肯定 -你可以的
- I don't know that it is a hit. - Yes, you do!
这歌♥多好听 你听听
The song is dope. Listen to it.
更重要的是 这才是歌♥手想唱的
More importantly, it's what the artist wants.
我们只需明天让琦琦听到这首歌♥
All we have to do is let Cookie hear it tomorrow.
她肯定会喜欢 也就不会追究别的了
She'll love it, and all will be forgiven.
快听
Listen to her.
♪沐浴在星光下♪
♪Under starlight♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表