剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Hot damn, Jamal Lyon!
怎么样 兄弟
Hey. u202dWhat's going on, brother?
-这是你外甥 -你好
- This your nephew? u202d- Hi...
-没错 是的 -天 我能拍张照吗
- Yes, it is. - Goddamn. Can I take a picture?
等等 不行
Okay, wait, wait. No.
你去九号♥走廊去做马来西亚接发吧
Why don't you go get the Malaysian hair down on aisle nine?
-兄弟 我是死忠 -快点 快去
- Man, I'm a big... - Come on, go ahead.
-谢谢 -他们有粉色和黄色的
- Thank you, man. u202d- They got the pink and the yellow.
-我是你的粉丝 -谢谢
- Man, I'm a fan, man. - Yo, I appreciate it.
-谢谢 -还有紫色的 行了
- Thank you. - The purple, too. Okay, okay.
你还带了谁
And what you bring me?
这是谁
Okay, who is this?
你好吗
How you doing?
我是卡罗尔姨妈
Hi. I'm Auntie Carol.
这是卡罗尔姨妈
Yeah, Aunt Carol...
他好帅
Ah, he's so cute, okay.
这是菲利普 卡罗尔姨妈 是我...
Hey, this is Philip, Aunt Carol. He's my, um...
算了
u202dNever mind,
你给我的那些视频 卡罗尔姨妈
but you aired me out with those videos, Aunt Carol.
那是怎么回事
All right, what's going on?
天啊
Oh, man.
外甥 那是所有问题的根源
Nephew, they're basically the tea of all teas.
是我 琦琦还有坎迪斯互相埋怨的原因
It's the reason why me, Cookie and Candace be at it so much.
我想要发专辑 这首歌♥是主打歌♥
Well, look, I'm trying to launch my entire album
所以请告诉我
based on that one song, so, please.
我妈为什么会吓成那样
Why did my mom freak out like that?
什么专辑
What album?
全美金曲奖上你被光头拉拉妹枪击后
We been waiting on your ass since that gay,
我们一直都等着你的新作
bald-headed chick shot you at the ASAs.
再见
Bye.
我从没看过她那样 知道吗
I just never seen her like that. You know?
我知道不太妙 但我得搞清楚情况
So I get that it's bad, but I need to know.
我希望她能自己告诉你
I was hoping she was gonna come clean.
如果我告诉你 她会撕我的
If I tell you, you know she gonna fight me,
-那贱♥人♥很能撕 -我懂 卡罗尔姨妈
- and that bitch can go. - I get it, Aunt Carol.
这还要追溯到琦琦初识卢修斯
It goes all the way back to when Cookie first met Lucious.
卢修斯
Lucious.
听着
u202dHey, look, uh...
我能跟我男人聊会儿吗
Oh, boy. Can I have a minute with my man?
你确定他是你男人
You sure he's your man?
去捡回来
Go fetch.
小气鬼
Little cheap-ass bag.
瘦高个儿 你也快走吧
Come on, Olive Oil. You, too.
听着 别让我再次道歉
Look, please don't make me say sorry more than once.
让我先听你道一次歉
Well, let me hear you say it for a first time,
我再做决定
before I make any decisions.
我刚道过歉了
I just did.
那不代表这事就这么过了 琦琦
Oh, and that's not cutting it, Cookie.
这场酒会很重要
u202dThis was a big deal.
-我知道 -不要打断我
- I know. u202d- And don't talk over me.
我们家重视政♥治♥ 就像你们家重视音乐
Now, music is to your family what politics is to mine,
我尊重这一点
and I respect that.
但是你却不尊重我妈
But you disrespected my mother.
这可不好
u202dIt's not cool.
好吧 对不起
Okay. I'm sorry.
听到没 我又说了一遍
See? I said it again.
出了点事情
Look, something came up.
贾马尔找到了一些旧视频
Jamal found these old videos, and...
我没法...
I can't really...
跟你解释 现在不行
explain it... right now.
那些回忆...
The memories...
那些画面...是关于我爸的
It's-it's just... my father, th-those images.
我选择了卢修斯
I chose Lucious,
但我本该选一个像你这样的人
and I should have chosen someone like you.
好了
All right.
你怎么让我在外面待到这么晚
Why'd you keep me out so late?
我违反宵禁时间了
u202dI broke my curfew.
好像你说过想走似的
Like you wanted to leave.
过来 亲一下
Come here, give me a kiss.
好了 我得走了
u202dOkay, I got to go.
对不起 爸 女孩们...
I'm sorry, Dad. The girls--
-我没想到她们会让我待这么久 -别说了
- they kept me out longer than I thought. - u202dNo.
我忍♥无可忍♥了 你必须得走了
I can't do this no more. You got to go.
-爸 -你必须得走了
- Dad. - u202dYou got to go.
爸 别这样 对不起 我...
Dad. No, please. No, I'm sorry. I--
枪和贩毒赚的钱 我知道这些是他的
Guns and drug money? I know that's his.
我知道是卢修斯搞的鬼
I know this is Lucious!
爸 对不起 我只是...
Dad, look, I'm sorry. I just--
我保证不会...不会再见他了
Look, I promise I won't... I won't see him again.
宝贝女儿 虽然我很痛心
Baby girl, as much as it's killing me,
但你必须走
you got to go.
我还得照顾另外两个女儿
I got two other girls to think of.
-没时间管你这些事 -爸 对不起
- I ain't got time for this. - Dad, I'm sorry.
别这样 爸
u202dPlease, Dad.
我不能让他像毁了你一样也毁了她们
I can't let that boy ruin them like he ruined you.
见鬼 洛蕾莎
Damn, Loretha!
爸 对不起
Dad, I'm sorry.
爸 爸 求你了
Dad. Dad, please!
老爸
u202dDaddy.
爸
Dad.
爸 别这样
Dad, please.
能让我补偿你吗
Can I please just make it up to you?
能让我请你和你妈吃个晚餐吗
Can I just take your mother and you out to dinner?
她喜欢去哪儿
Um, where does she like to go?
她最喜欢哪家餐厅
Where's her favorite restaurant?
是这里吗 她喜欢吃什么
Is it here? What does she like to eat?
-我让手下的人去做 -好了好了好了
- I'll have the staff make it. - Okay, okay, okay, okay.
-求你了 -好了好了好了
- Please. - u202dOkay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
-在这里吃晚餐 -好
- Dinner here. - u202dOkay.
带你儿子们来 我来点菜
With your boys, all right? I'll pick the menu.
我妈很注重家庭 所以...
Yeah, my mother's big on family, so...
她可能会喜欢你的儿子们 尤其是安德鲁
she'll probably like your sons, especially Andre.
她念过宾大
She went to Penn.
-所以... -我还不知道这事呢
- So, yeah. u202d- Oh. I didn't know that.
好吧 就这么办
u202dOkay, consider it done.
就这么办
u202dDone.
你刚刚打算唱什么就唱吧
You gonna sing whatever you were singing
对着那些跟你说话的小贱♥人♥们
to them cheap bitches you was talking to,
咧嘴笑得可开心的贱♥人♥们
grinning all... all up in their faces?
-她们可是准时到了 -随便吧
- They were here on time, so... u202d- Whatever.
你知道我很疯狂的
You know I'm crazy.
过来 你这么抱可不对
Come here. That's not how you hold her.
给我
Give me.
宝贝 我知道你♥爸♥很蠢
I know, baby. Your daddy's stupid.
我就不该求你们和我去吃晚餐
And I shouldn't have to beg y'all to go to dinner.
你可没求我们 你吼了我们
You haven't begged us. You yelled at us.
-因为你们一直吵架 -因为他抢了我马子
- 'Cause y'all keep bickering. - 'Cause he took my girl!
现在你又"抢"了我女儿
And now you're taking my daughter?
哈基姆 你不会又想把这事翻出来吧
Hakeem, you don't want to dig that up, man.
闭嘴
Look. Shut up!
我要求的又不多
I don't ask for much.
挺多的 你知道自己是什么样吗
Yes, you do. Have you met you?
我会去的
I'll be there.
什么时候
When is it?
明晚八点整
Tomorrow night, 8:00 p.m. Sharp.
-明晚 -是的
- Tomorrow night? - u202dYup.
那我去不了
I can't make it.
安德鲁 我需要你 明白吗
Andre, I need you! Okay?
我从没求过你什么
Now I never ask you for nothing.
拜托了
Please.
抱歉我是那种反应
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表