剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Why do we need him?
我也想问这个问题
You know, I got the same question.
这是我的地盘
This is my party.
闲人勿进
And it's invitation only.
你带到我地盘的这小子是谁啊
Who's this clown you brought to my party?
这是安德鲁·里昂
This is Andre Lyon.
他是我的生意伙伴
He's partner.
他可信
He's solid.
安德鲁·里昂
Andre Lyon?
没错
That's right.
朱莉安娜
Giuliana!
等下 这是谁
Wait, who's that?
这是我妻子
That is my wife.
小朱 过来
Giusi, get over here.
贱♥人♥ 过来 过来
Bitch... come here, come here, come here.
-别拿我开刀 拉斐尔 -过来 过来
- Don't start with me, Rafael. u202d- Come here, get over here.
-别拿我开刀 -给我过来
- Don't start with me. - Get over here.
-你不需要这样 小拉 -闭嘴
- You don't need to put your hands on me, Rafi. - Shut up!
你知道这是卢修斯·里昂的儿子吗
Did you know this is lucious Lyon's son?
知道
Yes.
但我不知道他会来这里
But I didn't know he was coming here.
你是不是给我下套了
Did you set me up?
-没有 -是不是
- No. u202d- Did you?
没有 我没给你下套
No, I didn't set you up!
我跟你说了 我不知道有人会来这里
I told you I didn't know anybody was coming here.
如果你骗我 我会杀了你 你知道的吧
If you're lying to me, I will kill you, you know that, right?
你知道的吧 过来
You know that, right? Come here.
过来 过来 过来
Come here, come here, come here.
你认识这个贱♥人♥吗
Do you know this bitch?
不认识
No.
不认识吗
No?
-不认识吗 -你弄疼我的脖子了
- No? - u202dYou're hurting my neck!
闭嘴
Shut up!
但这不代表你打女人 我会坐视不管
That don't mean I'm cool with you hitting on her, though.
放了她
Let her go.
我会放了她
Yeah, I'll let her go.
求你 放了我吧
Let me go... please.
去整理下妆容吧
Why don't you go fix your face?
-去吧 -我什么都没做
- Go, go on. - u202dI didn't do anything!
去整理下妆容 滚过去
You fix your face. Get over there.
脸都哭花了
You're a mess.
真让我恶心
You make me sick.
你竟然给我下套了
I can't believe you set me up.
我没给你下套
I didn't set you up.
-闭嘴 -够了
- Shut up. - Enough.
我们到底谈不谈生意了
Hey, we gonna get down to business, or what?
我稍后再收拾你
I'll deal with you later.
你有毛病啊 贱♥货♥
What's wrong with you, bitch?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不
No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Well.
我很抱歉一开始就搞得这么难看...
I'm sorry we got off to such a messy start...
但如果你们感兴趣 我还是能和你们谈生意
but I'm still available to do business if you're interested.
他对你家暴多久了
How long has he been doing this to you?
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
你在维加斯还有地位吗
You still have Vegas?
一点点吧
Barely.
那我们还是有兴趣继续跟你谈生意
Then we're still interested in doing business.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表