剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
make a right at the next corner,
然后停车
and then come to a stop.
你带我们去哪
Yo, where you taking us?
我们以前住的街区
Our old neighborhood.
这是我们长大的地方
This is where we grew up.
我们才没在这里住过
We ain't never lived here.
住过
Yeah, we did.
你当时还是个婴儿 肯定不记得
You were a baby. You wouldn't remember.
好好看一下
Take a good look around.
我尽了一切努力 让你们远离这种生活
I did everything I could to shield y'all from this.
-还好吧 -没事
- Yeah. Straight, all right? - I'm cool.
你们的妈妈离开后 我...
After your mama went away, I...
我尽快带你们逃出了这个破地方
got us up and out of here as fast as humanly possible,
但我太保护你们了
but I coddled y'all.
让你们呼吸着清新的空气
let y'all breathe rarified air
住在豪♥宅♥里
and live behind giant gates
坐着加长房♥车
and drive in limos.
这是我这辈子最大的错误
Biggest mistake of my life.
这让你们都成了温室花朵
'Cause it made y'all soft.
结果我儿子们现在特别娇贵
Now my sons walk these streets like food.
最后总是要说教
Here endeth the lesson.
说教才刚开始 儿子
This lesson's only begun, son.
自我保护是大自然第一法则
You see, self-preservation has the very first rule of nature:
在这样的环境中 要么杀人要么被杀
it's kill or be killed in these streets.
司机
Driver.
开车门
Open this damn door.
开门干什么 让你被警♥察♥揍
Why, so you can get out and get beat up by the cops
然后再进监狱吗
or thrown back in jail again?
或是让你中枪
Or you get shot,
再去什么心理辅♥导♥班
and go running and crying with your little girlfriends
抱着女孩们哭
in your... therapy club.
还是在我的夜店让没出柜的人妖给羞辱了
Or you let some closet lady-boy punk you in my club.
我一直以为问题是
I mean, this whole time, I thought the problem was,
你有躁郁症 你是同性恋
that you were bipolar and you were gay
你只是被宠坏了
and you were just spoiled.
但现在我意识到
But now I'm realizing...
你们都不清楚自己是黑人
y'all don't know you're black.
开门
Open... the door.
走出我给你建造的这座温室
When you step outside of this high wall of privilege that I've built around you,
你也不过是街上随便的阿猫阿狗
your name might as well be Trayvon or Philando or Freddie.
这都是我的错
And the fault lies in me.
因为我没教育好你们
'Cause I didn't prepare you.
你们也只能接受这个事实了
And it's something you got to live with.
但你们最好赶紧醒来
But you better get woke, and quick.
因为你们差点就上热搜榜了
Because you are one moment away from becoming a hashtag,
我不管你有多少个白人♥妻♥子
and I don't care how many white wives
-多少个白人律师 -开门
- or white lawyers you get... - u202dOpen this door!
开门
Open it!
我刚经历丧妻之痛 你还提这事吗
You dare talk about my wife after what happened?
我不知道在美国做一个黑人的意义是什么
I don't know what it means to be a black man in America?
但我知道作为里昂之子的意义
I know what it means to be a Lyon.
我宁愿坐牢 宁愿去死
And I'd rather be in jail-- hell, I'd rather be dead--
也不要变成你
than end up like you.
我砸开之前 赶紧开门
Open this damn door before I break it off its hinges.
你听到里昂之子的命令了
You heard the Lyon.
开门 让里昂之子出去
Open the door. Let the Lyon out.
那是我的沙发
Hey, that's my couch!
从我沙发上滚下来
Hey, you got to get yo feet off my couch...
能点个火吗
Hey, yo, can I get a light?
小安
Dre!
是他 是贾马尔
That's him! It's Jamal!
你不跟着去吗
Ain't you gonna follow your sisters?
才不要 老头子
Hell, nah, old man.
带我跟这个原汁原味的黑人去录音棚
Take me and Original Black Man to the studio.
我要唱出来
I'm-a let 'em eat these words.
你肯定会喜欢
You gonna like this.
来听听看吧 放音乐
Let's see what you got. Run that.
♪你不知 你那新宠♪
♪You ain't know, that-that's ya new thing♪
♪小子 破鞋而已 破鞋而已♪
♪Boy, that's old work. Old work♪
♪不知该做足准备吗♪
♪you ain't know shoulda did ya homework,♪
♪小子 那是你马子♪
♪Damn boy, that's ya chick♪
♪可我一直在泡她♪
♪I been hittin' that♪
♪随时随地♪
♪Anytime, any day♪♪Yeah♪
♪她绝不会♪
♪Yeah, she ain't gon♪
♪爱你久久♪
♪Love you love you long time♪
♪那个怪咖绝不会♪
♪I bet that freak won't♪
♪爱你久久♪
♪Love you love you long time♪
难怪提安娜不在啊
Yo, that's why Tiana's bunkin'!
♪追随潮流 低腰裤 磕到嗨♪
♪She on the bandwagon, walk around lit pants sag♪
♪荷包够厚 毒品伺候♪
♪Pockets too deep, he give you a gram♪
♪不给全部 太过吝啬♪
♪Not the whole thing, he too cheap♪
♪覆雨翻云干一场♪
♪I can put it on you♪
♪留下 狂欢一场♪
♪You can stay there, you washed up♪
♪致幻剂伺候♪
♪Get that boy mopped up♪
♪上了新欢 忘了旧爱♪
♪This the clap boy for that whack boy♪
♪你并非火♥辣♥♪
♪You ain't hot♪
♪只是备胎 却有所妄想♪
♪You just a rebound tryin' to get the King spot♪
♪识相点♪
♪Put some respect on it♪
♪歌♥曲超赞吧♪
♪This verse pop, don't it♪
♪就算已名花有主♪
♪If you put a ring on it♪
♪芳心依然非我莫属♪
♪Bet I still own it♪
♪新武器到手♪
♪Just got a new MAC-11♪
♪就拿花♥花♥公♥子♥练手♪
♪I'm finna use it on gram playa♪
♪随心所欲♪
♪I do what I want♪
♪衰人们 只能尽你所能♪
♪You lame, you do what you can♪
♪金钱在手 自恃无敌♪
♪We talking money I be blowing bags all night♪
♪美人在怀 侧夜欢舞♪
♪Just know that she gon do a dance for me all night♪
♪别让我逮着♪
♪Don't let me catch you round here♪
♪小子 当场废你♪
♪Boy, it's on sight♪
♪明日坐飞机出城♪
♪Next day I'm outta town, I be on flight♪
♪拆穿她话语♪
♪You-you be blowing up her line♪
这什么情况
What was that?
♪因她会说谎♪
♪'Cause she be throwing me that♪
♪谎言 谎言 皆谎言♪
♪Cake cake cake cake, she be throwing me that♪
♪一旦你离开♪
♪As soon as you leave♪
♪就会发短♥信♥♪
♪She be sending me a text♪
♪比如 帅哥♪♪赶紧来♪
♪Like boy♪♪Get over here♪
♪ 那是你新宠♪
♪Yeah that's-that's ya new thing♪
♪小子 破鞋而已♪
♪Boy, that's old work♪
♪不知该做足准备吗♪
♪And you ain't know shoulda did ya homewor♪
♪我并未恼怒♪
♪And I ain't even mad at ya♪
♪因为芳心仍归我♪♪天天如此♪
♪'Cause I can still hit that♪♪Every day,every day♪
查理 快打开 打开
Charlie, open it up, open it up, open it up.
酷毙了
Damn!
你两天前那晚从提安娜手里得到的
You took that off of Tiana from two nights ago.
对 完全归帝国娱乐所有
Yeah. 100% owned by Empire.
瞧啊 我要的就是你这野性
See now, that's that monster I'm talking about.
打电♥话♥有什么事吗
Why are you calling me?
等等 坚决不行
Wait-wait, hell no.
我马上过来
I'll be right there.
听着
Look.
希望你今晚表演也有这感觉
I want to see that on your Channel tonight.
送他回家 小光
Bring him home, Shine.
明白
Got it.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你在我办公室干什么
What are you doing in my office?
差一点
Almost...
再高一点
A little higher...
差一点
Almost...
对了
Yes!
对了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表