剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
你被枪击了
You got shot.
你的创伤后压力症跟我的一样严重
Your PTSD is no less significant than mine.
如果你需要治疗 兄弟...
If you need treatment, man...
不 现在唯一否定你的人
No, the only person that's killing you
就是你自己 小贾
right now, Mal, is you.
因为音乐行业里唯一不变的规则就是
The one thing that ain't changed in the music business,
不表演的艺人
it's artists that don't perform,
就会过时
they die.
我得去见安吉洛那高冷的妈
I got to meet Angelo's stuck-up mama.
她应该只是想看看我的性格吧
I think she just want to check out my black ass.
安德鲁 我需要你
Andre, I need you!
我从没求过你什么
Now I never ask you for nothin'.
我不能留下来 内莎
I can't stay, Nessa.
我跟我妈妈保证今晚会去她那
I promised my mom I'd be there for her tonight.
安德鲁 今晚对我来说很特别
Andre, this is a special night for me.
对我来说意义重大
This means a lot to me.
你是来感谢我
Are you coming in here to
帮你应付小光那事的吗
thank me for helping yo' ass with Shine?
你知道那事你欠我的 对吧
Because you know you still owe me for that, right?
我看出安吉洛看上你哪一点了
I see why Angelo is attracted to you.
你心中有把火
You got fire in you.
只要把握好度 别伤了我儿子就行
You just make sure that fire doesn't burn my child.
♪我们抛掉防备♪
♪We throwin' caution to the sky♪
♪不断舞出新境界♪
♪Poppin' rainbows like all the time♪
♪上升新高度♪
♪We on another level High♪
♪DJ能为我作证♪
♪The DJ is my alibi♪
♪来玩个游戏 看你♪
♪Let's play a game, watch you fold♪
♪如纸牌屋般脆弱♪
♪Like a house of cards♪
♪不要面无表情 你无法打败♪
♪No poker face, no you can't beat♪
♪红桃王后♪
♪The Queen of Hearts♪
妈妈 看到了吧 那就是提安娜
See, mother, that's--that's Tiana,
-帝国娱乐最火的歌♥手之一 -是
- one of Empire's hottest pop stars. - Yes.
我知道提安娜是谁 宝贝
I know who Tiana is, dear.
为什么她身边有那么多
u202dBut why is she prancing around
又高又瘦的女孩走来走去
with those tall, skinny girls?
因为她将是今年
Well, that's because she's headlining
HVW时尚秀的演出嘉宾
the annual HVW Fashion Show.
没错 海琳·冯·怀斯
Yes, Helene Von Wyeth
正与帝国娱乐合作
is partnering with Empire.
真的吗
Really?
琦琦最伟大的成就之一
One of Cookie's greatest achievements
就是让公♥司♥
has been aligning the company
参与一些引人注目的文化活动 好比这个
with high profile cultural events, such as this.
你是在夸我吗
Are you bragging on me?
是 你明白的
Yes, you know I am.
妈 拜托你能让
Mom, can you please
那个冒牌的艺人开♥发♥部老兄
tell that fake A&R dude
在我录音时别进B录音棚吗
do not come in Studio B u202dWhen I'm rec...
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你好 请见谅
Hey. Excusez moi.
你好吗 迪布瓦夫人
How are you, Mrs. Dubois?
过来 贾马尔
Oh, come here, Jamal.
我想把你们都介绍给海琳·冯·怀斯
I would like to introduce you all to Helene Von Wyeth.
但千万稳住阵脚 亲爱的
Oh, but hold on to your weave, honey.
我第一次见她时 穿了纪梵希
The first time I met her, I wore Givenchy,
-她问我是不是卡戴珊家的一员 -什么
- she asked if I was a Kardashian. - What?
你是低能儿吗
Are you feeble-minded
还是我八岁的女儿
or is my eight-year-old daughter actually
确实比你聪明
smarter than you?
你怎么能这么...
How could one be so mor...
亲爱的
Darling.
亲爱的 好久没见了
Darling, it's been too long.
你们俩认识
So you know each other?
黛安娜和我同是很多家公♥司♥的董事会成员
Diana and I have sat on many boards together.
男爵寓所的董事会上没见到你
I missed you at the Barons Retreat.
我当时和我爸爸在丹吉尔
I was in Tangiers with my father.
说到这 我怎么没收到
Speaking of which, why haven't I received
船长舞会的邀请函
my invitation for the Captain's Ball yet?
今年的舞会将有些许不同
Well, this year's ball's gonna be a little different.
主要是为了给安吉洛募集资金
It's gonna be a fundraiser for Angelo.
-其实 贾马尔 -是
- In fact, Jamal...- Yes.
你下个月七号♥有安排吗
What are you doing on the seventh of next month?
这个主意太棒了
Oh,that's a marvelous idea.
能向你的核心选民拉票的
A crossover artist who also
一位跨界艺人
speaks to your core constituency.
♪若要全情投入♪
♪If you goin' all in♪
♪请用行动证明♪
♪Money where your mouth is♪
妈妈 拜托了 这样有点过分了
Mother, please. All right, you're crossing the line.
琦琦已经够忙的了
Cookie has too much on her plate as it is.
我明白
Look, I understand that, uh,
让安吉洛当选很重要
it's important for us to get Angelo elected into office,
这个我懂 但其实我还有好多其他的
I get that. But why don't I give you,
-帝国娱乐的艺人供你选择 -这主意很棒
- other choices of Empire artists? - That's a great idea.
那天晚餐你给你妈妈
That song that you sang for your mother
唱的那首歌♥太棒了
the other night at dinner was everything.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望你为安吉洛的竞选写一首歌♥
I want you to write a song for Angelo's campaign
并在船长舞会上表演
and I want you u202dto perform it at the Captain's Ball.
在定下贾马尔之前
Before we settle on Jamal,
我想给你一份帝国娱乐的艺人名单
I would like to offer you a list of other Empire artists...
定下来
Settle?
等等 妈
Whoa, hold on, Mom.
这是我的荣幸
I'd, I would be honored.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. u202d- Thank you.
是时候了 妈
It's time, Mom.
时不我待
It's now or never.
不
No.
是她说的 朗达 不是安德鲁
She said it, Rhonda, not Andre.
她将我称为她的家人
She called me her family.
她要我...
She asked me...
但她知道
But does she know
你的真面目吗
who you really are?
小安 是我
Dre, it's just me.
内莎 别这么偷偷接近我
Nessa, you can't sneak up on me like that.
你没事吧 小安
Are you okay, Dre?
你...
You were...
昨晚睡觉说梦话
talking in your sleep last night and...
我没事 没事 好吗
I'm fine. I'm fine, okay?
我只是...
I'm just...
内莎
Nessa,
有件事你得考虑一下
there's something I need you to think about.
我爸和我刚为帝国娱乐流媒体
My father and I just lined up
安排了一轮新的融♥资♥
a new round of funding for Empire XStream. All right?
等钱进来了
Now, when that money hits...
我们需要你准备好
...we need to have you positioned
来好好利用这笔钱
to take advantage of it.
我们来谈谈这意味着什么
Let's, uh, let's talk about what that's gonna mean.
你一直没有打理你的指甲
I see you haven't been taking care of your nails.
那是因为你没在这
Well, that's 'cause you ain't been here
帮我打理
to take care of 'em for me.
我被困在这栋房♥子
I'm stuck in this house
和这些疯女人一起
with these crazy females,
她们在我的圣堂捣乱
messing up my sanctuary.
你都去哪儿了
Where you been, anyway?
送到这里就好 谢谢
I'll take it from here, thanks.
能让我们单独聊会儿吗 蒂凡妮
Can you give us a minute, Tiffany?
你想做做指甲吗
You want to get your nails done?
不了 我是个粗人
Nah, I'm more of a rub and tug type.
听着
Listen,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表