剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Now for the warning:
小光有点想杀你
Shine kind of wants to kill you.
你和你♥爸♥花言巧语
You and your father sold me
把弗蕾达·加茨这个烂摊子卖♥♥给我
a damn bill of goods with this Freda Gatz mess.
我告诉她 卢修斯把她签到了我公♥司♥
I told her Lucious signed her to my label.
猜猜她怎么回我的 相信里昂家的人
Guess what she told me: that if I ever believed a Lyon,
就等于被耍
then I've been played.
她再也不会为帝国娱乐录专辑了
She's never gonna record for Empire again.
我留着你这条贱命
I know I didn't spare your punk-ass life
可不是让你来耍我
just to be played.
我完全不知道弗蕾达会这么想 好吗
Look, I had no idea that Freda felt that way, okay?
-我会搞定这事的 -怎么搞定
- I'll fix it. - u202dHow?
如果我明天带她去参加你们的派对呢
What if I get her to come to your party tomorrow night?
-那是家人参加的 -没错
- That's for family. - Exactly.
我认为这主意不错 小光
I think it's a great idea, Shine,
你得把弗蕾达带来
and I think you need to bring Freda.
就这么定了
There you go.
你为什么就不能认真对待这事呢 哥们
Why aren't you taking this seriously, man?
毒品可是件大事
Drugs are a big deal.
老兄 你放松点
Dude, you need to relax.
他是昏过去了 不是死了
He was passed out, not dead.
是啊 这次是没死
Yeah, this time.
那也不代表你让他吸毒是对的
That doesn't make it okay for you to feed him drugs.
我又不是用毒品骗白人女孩上♥床♥的瘾君子
I'm not some dope boy getting some white girl hooked on crack.
我是个唱片制♥作♥人
I'm a producer.
我跟贾马尔嗑了同样的药
I take the same pills as Jamal.
见鬼 大家嗑的都一样
Hell, everyone does.
你就这么无知吗
Are you that ignorant?
"大家都嗑"不是你的借口
"Everyone does it" is not an excuse when you got a sit...
-等等 等等 -你知道吗 我跟你说
- Wait, wait, wait. - You know what, let me tell you something...
停 别那么做
Stop. Hey. We're not doing that.
说得没错 别那么做
You're right. We're not doing that.
录音棚的时间已经定好了
Now, look, studio time is booked and I sent you
我发给你的谱子你还没改
those stems and you still haven't worked on them.
好的
I got you.
这就是我说的东西
That's the stuff I was telling you about.
这个没医生开的药那么糟
It's a little less harsh than what the doctor's giving you.
我不想再出现那晚的情况了 好吗
I don't want a repeat of the other night, all right?
我知道我们得谈谈之前的事
Look, I know that we need to talk about what happened, okay?
但现在不行 我妈来了 之后再谈
But I can't right now. My mama's on the way up. So later.
-你还没告诉她发生了什么 -我说了之后
- You haven't told her what happened... u202d- I said later.
就是之后
That means later.
你们让我自己待会儿
Y'all need to back up off me for a second.
妈
Hey, Ma.
看我这浪儿子
Look at my ho'ish baby.
俩大男人都动心了
Got two grown men sprung.
首先 我不浪
First of all, I'm not ho'in'.
很不幸
U-unfortunately.
D大调是我的制♥作♥人
Look, D-Major is my producer,
菲利普只是我的理疗师 仅此而已
and Philip is just my therapist. That's it.
孩子 我只有十五分钟
Look, boy, I got 15 minutes.
-让我听新歌♥ -行
- Let me hear this new music. - A'ight.
我得去见安吉洛那高冷的妈
I got to meet Angelo's stuck-up mama.
你都要见他妈了
You're meeting his mama already?
她应该只是想看看我的性格[黑屁♥股♥]吧
I think she just want to check out my black ass.
你是说那张裸体自♥拍♥吗
You mean your naked selfie black ass?
少来
Don't be fresh.
快点 儿子 让我听新歌♥
Now, come on, boy. Let me hear this.
这是写给你的
This is a song for you.
兰迪 你先走吧 谢谢
Randy, we good, man. Thank you.
这是搞什么
What is all this?
首先 不只是听歌♥
Look, first of all, you're not just hearin' it,
不只是用耳朵听哦
you're not just listening to it.
你还要看 你该好好感受
You're seeing it. You're supposed to live it.
所以才有这些东西吗
Okay, is that what all of this is about?
所以才有这些东西 坐吧
That's what all this is. Sit down.
天啊 是我
Oh, my God, that's me.
坎迪斯
That's Candace.
卡罗尔
That's Carol...
♪请听 妈妈♪
♪Listen, Mama...♪
你从哪弄到的 贾马尔
Where'd you get these, Jamal?
卡罗尔姨妈给了我所有家庭录像
Aunt Carol gave me a whole bunch of home videos.
真没想到她还保存着
I can't believe she saved them.
贾马尔 这歌♥真是...
Jamal. This-this... sound,
-你的水平又上了一个新台阶 -是吗
- it's-it's on a whole new level for you. - u202dYeah?
-是的 -是吗
- Yes. - u202dYeah?
♪但你无私奉献 与众不同♪
♪But you're giving, you're so special♪
我记得那时候
Oh, I remember that.
♪是时候告诉你♪
♪It's time to let you know♪
♪世上你最珍贵♪
♪There's nothing more precious in this whole world♪
♪我挚爱的女人♪
♪Than the one I love so much, my favorite girl♪
♪妈妈 妈妈♪
♪Mama, oh, Mama♪
♪妈妈 妈妈♪
♪Oh, Mama, oh, Mama♪
♪你曾饱经磨难♪
♪For everything you've been through♪
♪我愿为你赴汤蹈火♪
♪There's nothing that I won't do for you♪
♪妈妈 妈妈 妈妈♪
♪Mama, oh, Mama, oh, Mama♪
♪你值得拥有♪
♪See, you deserve the best of♪
♪最幸福的生活♪
♪What this world can offer you♪
你♥爸♥好酷
Your dad seems so cool.
不 不 别放了
No, no, no. No, no. Stop!
别放了 贾马尔 关掉
Stop it! Jamal, shut this down.
-关掉 -等等...
- Shut it down. - u202dWait...
-不 关掉 -妈 怎么了
- No, shut it down! - Mom, what is wrong?
你不能...用这些视频
You-you can't... you can't use those videos.
你无权挖出这些东西
You had no right digging that stuff up.
妈 你和爸爸 还有...
Mom, you and-and Dad and the whole...
-我不能... 我得走了 -妈
- I can't... No, I got to go! u202d- Mom...
-等等... -别用那些视频 贾马尔
- Just wait... u202d- And don't use those videos, Jamal!
见安吉洛的妈妈要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for Angelo's mama.
该死
Damn!
怎么样
How you doing?
我还没看到你母亲 亲爱的
I haven't seen your mother yet, dear.
她要进场了
She's about to make her entrance.
大家都知道我不喜欢拐弯抹角
Everyone knows that I dislike artifice,
所以我要提前感谢各位
so I'm going to thank you all in advance
感谢你们为安吉洛的市长竞选慷慨解囊
for your very generous contributions to Angelo's mayoral campaign.
请填写卡片 并将卡片放到
Please fill out the cards, place them in
工作人员拿着的小天鹅绒袋里
the little velvet bags being passed around by my staff,
享用香槟和点心吧 各位宾朋
and enjoy the champagne et canapés, mes amis.
漂亮 母亲
Well done, mother.
琦琦·里昂人呢
So, where is Cookie Lyon?
不知道
Um, I don't know.
让我们再等等她
Let's give her... a few more minutes.
你不知道
You don't know?
是的 母亲
I don't. Mother.
所以我可以理解为这女人放我鸽子了
Am I to understand that I am being stood up by this woman?
就在之前还被全世界看到了
After what the whole world saw sagging
胸下垂的糟糕裸照
in that pitiful little naked photo?
办这场酒会就是为了告诉大家
This was to be our statement to our people
她不是那种人
that she's not that kind of person.
我明白
I realize that.
这样可不行啊 孩子
This will never do, child.
我告诉你 小子
Boy, I'm telling you,
这有84%的真发
these packs are like 84% human.
你只需要去我贝德福德的老乡那里
All you got to do is take 'em to my homegirl down in Bed-Stuy,
她会编好你的辫子
she will have your dreads flowin', okay?
那种能垂到背后的辫子
Like, down-your-back flowin'.
-垂到背后 -没错
- Down my back? - u202dYeah.
让我跟我外甥讲两句 麻烦了
Uh, now give me a second so I can talk to my nephew, please.
-卡罗尔姨妈 -宝贝
- Hey, Aunt Carol. - Hi, baby.
嘿 竟然是贾马尔·里昂
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表