剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
As a matter of fact,
他们已经开始在网上疯聊你了
they started Snapchatting already.
他叫以赛亚
That one's Isaiah.
是个明日之星
He's a, uh, he's a shining star.
不如这样吧
u202dLook, you know what?
我会想办法腾出时间
I'm-I'm gonna figure out my schedule.
不会令他们失望的
You know, I'm not gonna let them down.
太好了
That would be great.
-非常感谢两位 -好的
- I appreciate that, from both of you. - Yeah, yeah.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
-期待届时见到你们两位 -再见
- I look forward to seeing you both there. - Bye-bye.
你怎么这么无礼
Why you gotta be so rude?
因为已经有个联邦调查员在追查我们了
'Cause we got a FBI agent up our ass.
不需要再来一个政♥治♥家
We don't need a politician, too.
那人很有礼貌
That man was being so polite.
我不相信有礼貌的人 笨蛋
I don't trust polite people, stupid.
麦迪逊大道3353号♥
如果没有你的临场发挥
My Empire XStream launch might have had some difficulties
帝国娱乐流媒体发布会可能会出问题
had you not done what you did.
没人谈论贾马尔
I mean, nobody's even talking about Jamal.
所有人谈论的...
All anybody can talk about--
媒体 包括我自己谈论的都是
the press and me alike-- is this rare talent
你这个让大家出乎意料的天才
that just blew everybody away.
你之前不该抛下我
You shouldn't have cut me off.
不然我们早就能靠内莎赚上几百万了
We could've been making millions with Nessa a long time ago.
我想知道的是 你接下来有什么打算
What I want to know is, what do you want to do next?
下一步计划是什么
What's your next move?
我来告诉你吧
I tell you what.
我和小光已经在创作了
Me and Shine already working on something.
我想出张现场专辑
You know, I was thinking about coming out with a living album,
类似坎耶的《帕布洛的生活》
something like Yeezy with his Life of Pablo situation.
但比那更棒
But bigger.
我的姐们内莎
And my homie Nessa,
她会帮我创作部分歌♥曲
she gonna help me do it, some of the tracks.
这真是你想要的吗
Is that what you really want?
帝国娱乐流媒体发布会
With all the heat you got going on
给你带来这么多人气
from being a part of my Empire XStream launch,
你可以随心所欲
when the world is your oyster
挑选合作艺人时
and you can put any name in your bucket list,
却只想跟他俩合作吗
and these are the only two you want to work with?
你要是跟哈基姆合作
As far as you and Hakeem working together,
那就另当别论了
that's a whole nother conversation.
他还有一大堆全新的
He's got an entirely new set
家庭责任要去承担
of familial responsibilities he's gotta handle.
那有什么关系
What's that got to do with it?
贝拉现在跟她妈在家
Bella's at home right now with her mother,
你也该在那里
where you should be,
但你却碰巧忘了
but you've got a convenient case of amnesia.
这事我们私下再谈
But we're gonna talk about that in private,
因为我和小光
'cause me and Shine...
有正事要谈
we got business to take care of.
你还是留着你精致的咖啡机
You can keep your fancy espresso machine,
小巧可爱的酒柜
you can keep your little fancy wine fridge...
这样吧 卢修斯
You know what? Lucious, please,
这些东西你都自己留着 好吗
keep all of this stuff, okay?
把这个给你老婆吧
In fact, give this to your wife.
你想干什么 让我感动吗
What are you trying to do, impress me?
这些我都可以自己买♥♥
You know I can buy all of this stuff myself.
不如你直接告诉我你要什么呢
All right, well, why don't you just tell me what it is you need?
我需要你尊重我的界限
What I need is for you to respect my boundaries.
别再搞这些了 卢修斯 没用的
Stop it with all of this, Lucious, 'cause it's not working.
你负责生意 我负责音乐
You handle the business, I handle the music.
这些以及我三个儿子
That, and my three sons,
才是我们需要讨论的
that's all we need to discuss.
好 从现在开始 只谈生意
Fine. From here on, it's strictly business.
只谈生意
Strictly business.
说到生意
Well, business wise,
你还是下次再来吧
you might want to come by and see me later.
你去看看贾马尔
Maybe you can take a look at the artwork
《黑与白》专辑的插图吧
for Jamal's Black and White album.
贾马尔不想发行《黑与白》
Uh, Jamal doesn't want to release the Black and White album.
你知道的 卢修斯
You know that, Lucious. u202d
贾马尔怎么想不重要
Yeah, well, it's not about what Jamal wants.
帝国流媒体里要有歌♥曲
Empire XStream needs content.
贾马尔得让他的粉丝忘掉
And Jamal needs for his fans to forget about
他眩晕出丑的时刻
his little fainting, Justin Bieber moment. u202d
提安娜有张唱片
Look, Tiana has a record
月底就能制♥作♥完成
that will be ready by the end of the month.
J老爹马上巡演回来
J Poppa's on his way back from his tour,
小维的单曲马上就要发行了
and V's single is about to drop,
歌♥有了
so, there, content.
这就是我爱你的原因
See, that's why I love you.
你真是太棒了
You're just amazing.
我是指生意上
Look, I mean that in a strictly business way.
行了
Yeah. Right.
你把枪留下了
I see you kept the gun.
再见 混♥蛋♥卢修斯
Bye, Fuh-Lucious.
谁有时间管你的烂摊子
Nobody got time for your mess.
他们都会回心转意的
They'll all come around.
这边是录音棚
Uh, over here, these are the recording studios.
我们待会去里面参观
We'll go over there in a little bit.
每一位帝国娱乐艺人都在这里录歌♥
This is where every single Empire artist records.
那是会议室
Um, that's the boardroom.
他们看上去是在干活 其实并没有
They look like they working; they not really working.
快看 是卢修斯·里昂
Oh, snap! That's Lucious Lyon!
爸
Dad!
爸 等一下
Dad, wait, hold up.
这位是安吉洛·迪布瓦议员
This is Councilman Angelo Dubois.
里昂先生 很高兴认识你
Mr. Lyon, it's a pleasure.
我也是
Oh, it's all mine.
我和妈今天在力量105电台认识了他
Mom and I met him today at Power 105,
我算是在帮孩子们
so I'm kind of helping out
弄反暴♥力♥会议的事
with the anti-violence summit with the kids.
我是齐 里昂先生
I'm Zeah, Mr. Lyon.
我要成为说唱歌♥手 就跟你一样
I'm gonna be an MC, just like you.
想听我唱唱吗
Want to hear something?
唱吧 小兄弟
Okay, go on ahead, man, sure.
好 听着
All right, check.
♪首要目的 改变一切♪
♪First off, my main purpose is to change the game♪
♪让你走前 记住我名♪
♪Before I let you go, bet you all know my name♪
♪人称小齐 身负众望♪
♪They call me Zey, bet on me, catch a payday♪
♪领袖气质 冷酷无情 请备暖炉♪
♪See, I'm a leader, my flow cold, so grab a heater♪
♪让你走前 幸会大佬♪
♪Before I let you go, OG, it's great to meet you.♪
有那么一瞬你还真吓到我了
You had me nervous for a second.
还以为你是来干掉我的
Man, I thought you was coming straight for me.
说不定我们就要让你进录音棚了
But we might have to put you in the studio,
反正贾马尔现在不做音乐
seeing that Jamal no longer makes music
而是想去拯救世界
because he wants to save the world.
我爸就喜欢拿我开涮
My dad likes to come for me a lot,
真的很无聊
and it gets very boring.
而且你没说到点上
Besides, you're missing the point.
我现在是为拯救世界而做音乐
I'm now making music in order to save the world.
齐明年要去麻省理工读书了
All right. Zeah here's off to MIT next year.
平均绩点3.8
3.8 GPA.
太棒了
Wow, that's impressive.
你妈也会参加 对吗
You say your mama's into this, right?
邀请函上写的是我
I mean, I'm the one that's on the panel.
不如就在帝国娱乐举办会议吧
So why don't we just hold the summit right here at Empire?
里昂先生 这...
Mr. Lyon, please...
请叫我卢修斯
No, Lucious. Please.
我很感激 但我们都安排好了
I appreciate that, but we're good.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表