剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
我希望你为安吉洛的竞选写一首歌♥
I want you to write a song for Angelo's campaign
并在船长舞会上表演
and perform it at the Captain's Ball.
他二十年前酒驾过
He had a DUI some 20 years ago.
他家人托关系帮他搞定了
His family pulled some strings and got him out of that.
你为什么戴墨镜
Why you got shades on?
小子 你嗑嗨了吗
Boy, are you high?
可怜的塔里克 他嫉妒你所拥有的一切
Poor Tariq, he's jealous of everything you got,
尤其是你和你♥爸♥在一起的时光
especially your memories of your daddy.
那是弗蕾达·加茨 你要知道
That's Freda Gatz. You know, her father
她爸跟卢修斯当时都关在布鲁克林惩教所
was locked up with Lucious at the BCC.
看来卢修斯肯定付钱
Seems "MM" And "BK" must have done something
给MM53800美金 给BK94452美金
让MM和BK帮他办事了
for Lucious and got paid.
问题是 MM和BK是谁
The question is,who is "MM" And "BK"?
作为你们的市长
And as your mayor,
我日夜放在心上最重要的事
I will not only go to sleep fighting for you,
就是为你们争取权利
I'm gonna wake up fighting for you.
你现在在皇后区 老兄
You're in Queens, brah.
别把我当傻子糊弄
You can't piss on my leg, tell me it's raining.
你到这来就是想拍张照
You come down here for a photo op,
然后就扭着屁♥股♥回河对岸
then you limbo your bougie ass back across the river
找上城区的筹资人去了
for some uptown fundraiser.
让他闭嘴 安吉洛
Shut him down, Angelo.
他不能让他闭嘴 因为他说的是事实
He can't because he's telling the truth.
-好 -我来 我来 宝贝
- Okay-- - I got, I got it, babe.
大家好吗
How y'all doing?
我叫琦琦 大家可以打听打听
The name's Cookie. Ask about me.
-我们知道你 -是吗
- We know you. - Oh, you do?
-琦琦·里昂 -对
- Cookie Lyon. - That's right.
卢修斯在哪
Where's Lucious?
忘了卢修斯吧 宝贝
Oh, forget about Lucious, baby.
我现在跟他在一起
I'm with him now.
各位
Look here, y'all, I-I'm just
我只是个来自北费城街区的
an around-the-way girl from the hood
邻家女孩
in North Philly.
那里看起来跟这里差不多
It looks almost like this one, but...
但你们有牛逼哄哄的海滩
except for your bougie-ass beach.
我爸爸是修水管的
Look, my daddy was a plumber
我们家过得紧紧巴巴
and we lived check to check,
所以如果他不是言出必行
so I wouldn't be with this man
不是为市民服务的代表
if he wasn't the real deal.
我也不会跟他在一起
If he wasn't a man of the people.
市民的代表
Man of the people!
他上过哥伦比亚大学又怎么样
And so what, he went to Columbia?
这让他更聪明
That makes him smart.
但他仍住在哈莱姆
But he still lives in the same
五楼的楼梯房♥
fifth floor walk-up in Harlem.
你试着穿着这对高跟鞋
Now you try walking up
爬五楼看看
five flights in these heels, baby.
那船长舞会呢
Hey, what about the Captain's Ball?
船长舞会
"The Captain's Ball"?
我们知道船长舞会
Yeah, well, we-we know there's a problem
有点问题
with the Captain's Ball,
所以我们已经决定
uh, that's why we've, um, decided to hold it
就在这里跟你们一起举办这场舞会
right here in the streets with you guys,
跟市民一起
with the people.
告诉他们 安吉洛
Tell them, Angelo!
是的 没错
Yes, hell yes!
我们将称它为市民舞会
And we're going to call it the People's Ball.
没错 宝贝
That's right, baby.
市民舞会 邀请大家参加
The People's Ball, and you're all invited!
我儿子贾马尔·里昂将会是表演嘉宾
And my son, Jamal Lyon, will be headlining.
市长候选人安吉洛·迪布瓦
Angelo Dubois for mayor!
我们到时见
We'll see you then.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家市民舞会上见
See y'all at the People's Ball.
五百位主要捐赠人
500 major donors
已经承诺要参加这次活动
have pledged to this event.
把他们都请到这来就好了
Just invite them all here.
现在反悔太晚了
Yeah, it's too late to pull out now.
我们当着媒体的面做出了承诺
We've committed in front of all these cameras.
时间不够了
There is not enough time.
你需要办许可证 准备帐篷 安保
You need permits, tents and security.
还有 谁来主持这个街头集♥会♥
And who is gonna produce this street bazaar?
琦琦我来
Cookie's the name.
-好了 -再见 宝贝
- All right. - Bye-bye, baby.
你有点太接地气了 亲爱的
You're getting a little too local, darling.
太接地气了
Just a little too local.
母亲
Oh, Mother.
嘻哈帝国
第三季 第九集
♪勇于牺牲 果敢坚定♪
♪Sacrifice, determination♪
♪全世界都看得见♪
♪Ready for the world to see♪
♪此刻我势不可挡♪
♪Can't nothing stop me now...♪
等等 停
Hey, hey, hold up. Cut!
贾马尔 你刚超过舞台边缘了
Jamal, you just fell off the stage.
好吧
All right.
宝贝
Look, babe,
胶带代表华尔道夫酒店舞台的边缘
now the tape marks the edges of the stage at the Waldorf,
你只用跟着主光 别越过它就好
just follow your key light and don't go past it.
不是吧 德里克 说的好像我不知道
Seriously, Derek, like I don't know what
这胶带是干嘛用的一样 得了吧 老兄
the damn tape means... come on, man.
我搞砸了 对不起
I messed up, I'm sorry.
但到时出糗的人是你
Yeah, but it's gonna be your little booty
不是我
that gets busted up, not mine.
我都不知道我去这个船长舞会
I don't even know what the hell
到底为了什么
I'm doing this Captain's Ball for.
你为什么要去
Why you're doing it?
你去是为了提醒大家
You're doing it to remind everyone
你是这个世界上最赞的歌♥手
that you're the dopest in the world.
好了 安静
All right, hey, quiet.
-我们... -瞧啊这个小皮条客
- Let's-- - Well, well, look at the little pimp
准备上台表演了 跟个婊♥子♥一样
ready to take the stage, like a ho.
你怎么样
How you feeling?
好极了 谢谢 菲利普
Amazing, thank you, Philip.
-应该的 -是啊
- Of course. - Yeah.
难道你不觉得
Listen, don't you think
应该先参加一些小型活动
you might want to do a couple of smaller venues
再登上这么大的舞台表演吗
before jumping onto some kind of stage of this magnitude?
谢谢你的关心 爸
Thanks for your concern, Dad.
这是真心话
Well, it's genuine...
但我要给你一条小建议
but here, I got a little advice for you.
如果你在准备什么小动作
If you planning on doing some of them trash ass,
放出家庭丑闻之类的
airing out the family laundry or something,
我建议你最好一口吞下一大把药
you'd be better off taking a handful of them damn pills all at once
然后永远入土
and take a permanent dirt nap
我们下辈子见
and I'll see you in the next lifetime.
我戒了
I'm off my meds.
很好
Good.
-继续 -行
- Let's go. - All right.
从头开始
All right, from the top.
洛克威♥海♥滩 后天
So, Rockaway Beach, day after tomorrow?
好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
阿朗佐 我欠你一份人情 亲爱的
Ooh, Alonzo, I owe you, baby. Yeah.
我得挂了 我欠你一个大人情
I got to go, but I owe you big time, okay?
明白 行 拜拜
I got you, all right, okay, bye-bye.
波西娅
Porsha!
太棒了
Yes, girl.
我以为是波西娅
Oh, I thought you was Porsha.
你究竟想干什么 卢修斯
What the hell you want, Lucious?
我想跟你谈谈
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表