剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
-洛蕾莎 -巴里
- Loretha. - Barry...
来接我女友啊
Come to get my girl.
让我说明白了 她是我的
Just so we're clear, she's mine.
我决定延期发行《琦琦遇上卢修斯》
I decided to hold off on the release of When Cookie Met Lucious.
我要参加爸在拉斯维加斯的表演
I'm gonna join Dad's show in Vegas.
但朱丽安娜是毒瘤
Giuliana is a cancer,
如果不把那贱♥人♥铲除掉 我们都会死
and if we don't root that bitch out, we all die.
夏洛特绝不能容忍♥
Charlotte is deadly serious about
拉斯维加斯出现黑帮流氓这种事
keeping the thug element out of Vegas.
我们只要给她十足的猛料就好
We'll just have to give her
像"大个子和图派克"事件
Biggie and 'Pac times ten.
妈 你做了什么
Mama, what did you do?
他们毁了我的孩子
They ruined one of mine,
我就夺走他们的子嗣
so I took one of theirs.
你一定想不到我在哪里找到贝拉的
Wait till you find out where I found Bella.
Bruno Mars - 24K Magic
♪Players♪
♪Put yo' pinky rings up to the moon♪
♪Girls, what y'all tryin' to do?♪
♪24-karat magic♪ ♪In the air♪
♪Head to toe, so, player♪
♪Uh, look out!♪
♪Pop pop, it's show time♪ ♪Show time♪
♪Show time♪ ♪Show time♪
♪Guess who's back again♪
♪Oh, they don't know?♪ ♪Go on, tell 'em♪
♪Oh, they don't know?♪ ♪Go on, tell 'em♪
♪I bet they know soon as we walk in♪ ♪Showin' up♪
♪Wearing Cuban links♪
♪Designer minks♪
♪Inglewood's finest shoes♪
♪Don't look too hard might hurt ya'self♪
♪Known to give the color red the blues♪
欢迎来到拉斯维加斯 大佬范
Welcome to Vegas, big-daddy style.
欢迎来到拉斯维加斯 宝贝
Welcome to Vegas, baby!
让我妈接电♥话♥
Hey, put my mama on the phone.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
是里昂先生
It's Mr. Lyon.
德怀特 你打算还把我关在这儿多久
Dwight? How long do you plan on keeping me cooped up in here?
在你这次精神失常的状态消失前
You're gonna stay in there until you're no longer
你会一直待在那
having this episode you're having.
我没有精神失常
I'm not having an episode.
我帮你解决掉了敌人
I put steel in the skull of your enemy.
我不知道你在说什么
You know what, I don't know what you're talking about,
你肯定也不知道
and I'm sure you don't either.
吃点药
Take your medication.
等你恢复理智
Juanita will tell me
胡安妮塔会告诉我
when you're under control.
谢谢
Thank you.
把那个放在这不太卫生
You know, it's not sanitary to keep that in here.
天哪 妈 你得停下来了
Oh, my goodness, Ma, you just need to, like, cut it.
你知道我在说什么吧
You know what I'm saying?
你知道我为什么要参加演出
You know why I'm doing it.
我做不到
Mm-mm, I can't.
该死 也许是因为你那邪恶的爸
Shoot, maybe because your devilish father
骗你延期发行《琦琦遇上卢修斯》
tricked you into pulling When Cookie Met Lucious
这样《地狱》就得以赶在前面
so Inferno could get ahead.
妈 这不是什么阴谋
Ma, it's not some sort of conspiracy.
如果我参与《地狱》
If I do Inferno,
那等到《琦琦遇上卢修斯》
then that'll get the fans excited
真正发行时粉丝们就会很兴奋
for When Cookie Met Lucious actually drops.
爸知道这点 我知道
Dad knows that, I know that,
你也应该知道
you should know that, too.
朱莉安娜有什么意见
What does Giuliana have to say, huh?
-谁 -她发表意见了吗
- Who... - Did she put her two cents in?
你知道这都是她的主意
You know this is all her idea.
等她把我除掉了
Once she gets rid of me,
她就会对你和你兄弟动手了
she coming after you and your brothers.
-相信我 -天哪
- Trust me on that. - u202dOh, my Lord.
妈 首先我不跟那女人打交道
Ma, first of all I don't deal with that woman.
第二 她没那么大的本事能把你赶走
Second of all, she has no sort of power to get rid of you.
你可是琦琦·里昂 天下无敌
You Cookie Lyon, Ma. Like, come on.
去看表演吧
Just come to the show.
我去不了 那个贱♥人♥把我列入黑名单了
I can't, the bitch had me black-booked.
如果我靠近拉维提科斯拉斯维加斯
Yeah, If I go anywhere near Laviticus Vegas...
摄像头就会识别我的脸
the cameras will recognize my face
然后启动警报 这是不是很扯淡
and set off the alarms-- ain't that some bull?
对 就是扯淡
Yeah, that is some bull.
你不必担心这个 好吗
Look, you ain't got to worry about that, all right?
我会跟爸爸说 去看表演就好
I'll talk to Dad. Just come to the show.
好 你去说
Yeah, you do that.
反正我只是去看你表演
I'm only coming to see you perform, anyway.
这是你唯一该去的理由
That's the only reason you should be coming.
你觉得你能让
You think you could also
哈基姆也去吗 你知道我什么意思吧
get Hakeem to come, you know what I'm saying?
不想让他一个人孤零零待在这儿
He don't need to be by himself here and...
我们尝试说服他参与演出 但是
I mean, we tried to convince him to be in the show, but...
自从贝拉失踪后
His head ain't been in the game
他的心思就没放在这上面
since Bella went missing.
但不必担心 我会照顾好他
Don't you worry about that, though, I will take care of him.
我不会不管他的 这点你知道
I'm not gonna leave him by hisself, you know that.
我知道
I know.
Desiigner - Outlet
♪Get it back to the Tri-State♪
♪That's the rocket launcher or that golden Smithen♪
♪Smith and Wesson, it'll eject ya, golden hit ya...♪
都没用 所以我要用我的办法
Nothing worked, so I'm gonna try it my way.
别打电♥话♥了
Get off the phone!
让一群白♥痴♥上街
You're not gonna find Bella by
是找不到贝拉的
releasing a bunch of idiots on the street.
你叫谁白♥痴♥
Who you calling an idiot?
是 我们是新一代 妈妈
Right. We the new wave, mama.
我们就是这么做的
This is how we do.
这太鲁莽了
This is reckless.
哈基姆 你们已经彻底
Okay, Hakeem, you guys have already completely
-破坏了迪布瓦家族 -我不管
- vandalized the DuBois... - I don't care!
等我一下
Give me a second.
行动起来 各位
Let's go, people
你好
Hello?
你好 亲爱的
Oh, hello, dear.
我是你的准前婆婆
It's your soon-to-be ex-mother-in-law.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我想你过来拿走你的东西 宝贝
I want you to come and get rid of your things, Boo Boo.
我不想让它们提醒我 你存在过
I don't want to be reminded you ever existed.
另外 你有一大堆信件
Besides, you have a whole pile of mail.
除非你想我拆开
Unless you want me to start opening it.
别碰
Don't touch it.
我尽快回去
I will be back as soon as I can.
好 我等你
All righty. I'll be expecting you.
迪布瓦家族偷孩子
看看背面
Turn it around.
哈基姆 听着
Look, Hakeem, listen.
我知道你担心 我也担心
I know that you're worried, I'm worried, too.
但别跟你奶奶一样发疯 好吗
But don't be crazy, like your grandmother, all right?
我知道贝拉没事
I know that Bella's all right.
我能
I can...
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
相信我
Trust me.
场地很不错
Wow, the venue is amazing.
我等不及要看《地狱》点亮这地方了
I can't wait to see Inferno light up this space.
我还有件事想跟你们俩分享
Now, there is one thing I'd like to share with both of you.
1996年9月7日
September 7, 1996.
没错 图派克就在那天被枪击了
Yes. That would be the day that Tupac was shot.
卢修斯·里昂
《地狱》
拉斯维加斯的历史还挺了解啊
You know your Vegas history.
好吧 其实 夏洛特
Well, actually, Charlotte,
她是很了解嘻哈历史
she knows her hip-hop history.
不过是文字游戏了罢了
Well, that's semantics.
总之 那晚早些时候
In any case, earlier that evening,
夏库尔 图派克的姓
苏吉·尼特 图派克所在唱片公♥司♥老板
夏库尔先生和苏吉·尼特先生
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表