剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Last name Lyon, first name Bella.
那正是她的档案...
That's exactly who's file...
要的是时间还是钱
Are we talking time or money?
姓里昂 名贝拉
Last name Lyon, first name Bella!
我要我女儿
I want my daughter, man!
他们肯定是疯了
They must be out of their damn minds,
才会以为我会对此无动于衷
they think I'm just gonna stand still for this.
你准备怎么办
So, what you gonna do,
去儿童保护服务处枪战解决吗
go in Child Protective Services guns a-blazing?
迪布瓦家族有我们从没见识过的势力
Dubois' is a type of power we ain't never seen before.
不 我们才是
No, we are a monster
他们做梦都想不到要交手的怪物
they've never imagined dealing with.
他们确实很强大 而且...
Well, they certainly are strong, and...
他们很团结 这是肯定的
they stick together, that's for sure.
看到他们有多团结让我想到
Seeing how tight they are just reminds me
我们分♥裂♥时有多脆弱
of how weak we are when we're divided.
我们得做到更好
And we got to do better.
我们得做到更好 卢修斯
We got to do better, Lucious.
清理一下 如果是哈基姆
Let's clean this up, 'cause if that's Hakeem,
看到这东西 他会失控的
and he sees this stuff, he's gonna spin out.
能把这东西拿进房♥间吗 还有那个
Can you take this to the room, please? That.
你说得对
You were right.
我不应该让他们带走孩子
I should have never let them take the baby.
好吧...
Okay, um...
卢修斯 一个婴儿
Lucious, it doesn't make sense
完全失踪是不可能的
that a baby could completely disappear.
我不太确定
I don't know.
但肯定是迪布瓦家搞的鬼
I mean, it's got to be the Dubois.
所以他们肯定逃不掉此事
That's why they can't get away with this.
说实话 他们可以 他们也做到了
Well, you know what? They can and they did.
好吧 显然
All right, apparently
我们低估了这个家族的权势
we underestimated how powerful this family is.
我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
想想贝拉独自一人待在
Well, just think about Bella being alone in some...
寄养家庭
some foster home.
我女儿呢 妈妈
Where's my daughter, Mom?
她人呢
Where's she at?!
我不知道
I don't know.
坏消息是我们得让大部分里昂家族的人
Bad news is, is that we're gonna have to, uh, distance
远离那个孩子
most of the Lyon family from the child.
好吧 为什么
Okay, then why is that?
因为理论上来说 你们都不够格
Because on paper, all of you are unfit.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.
拜托
Please.
这情况...
This whole situation...
真恶心
it's sick.
这个家...
This whole family...
真恶心
is sick.
安妮卡 你们还没离婚
Hey, Anika, y-you two are still married,
但如果能尽快走完离婚手续
but if we can expedite the divorce,
就能很好地证明
it would show in good faith
你在努力让自己远离这个家庭
that you're making an asserted effort to distance yourself
这对我们有利
from the family and that will benefit us.
瑟斯提 赶紧去办
Just, Thirsty, make it happen.
行 这就去
Okay. I'm on it.
听着 对我们其他人来说
Listen, for the rest of us,
问题在于 贝拉会回到
question is: what kind of a family
什么样的家庭
is Bella coming back to?
我需要大家的生活回归正轨
So, I need everybody to keep their lives on track,
这样她才能回到一个强大的家庭
so that she's coming back to a strong family.
我们得纠正思想
We got to get our minds right.
爸说得对
Dad's right.
我们得知道
We need to acknowledge the fact
我们要为贝拉团结一心
that we're all here together, for Bella.
我们知道如何团结
So, we know how to come together.
没错
Yeah.
也就是说我们比任何人都够格
Which means we're more fit than anybody.
我们要把我孙女夺回来
We're gonna get my grandbaby back.
无论以什么样的方法
One way or another.
♪自♥由♥ 自♥由♥ 自♥由♥♪
♪Oh, free, free, free, free, free♪
♪自♥由♥ 自♥由♥ 自♥由♥♪
♪Free, free, free, free♪
♪自♥由♥ 自♥由♥♪
♪Free, free, oh♪
♪我的灵魂在呼唤♪
♪I feel it in my soul♪
♪我知我已蓄势待发♪
♪I know I'm ready for it♪
♪如今他比以前更强大♪
♪And now he's stronger than before♪
♪准备好一统我的王国♪
♪Ready to rule my world♪
♪打破心结♪
♪The only thing that could break the seal♪
♪亦是打开心房♥之唯一♪
♪That opens my heart♪
♪那曾如此艰难♪
♪That once was so hard♪
♪但现今♪
♪But now, but now♪
♪我们臣服于他脚下♪
♪We bow down at his feet♪
♪王冠专属于他♪
♪The crown is his alone♪
♪我仰视我的王♪
♪I'm looking at my king♪
♪夺回他的王位♪
♪Take back his throne♪
♪他已卷土重来♪
♪And he's returned for you and me♪
♪我们不再孤单♪
♪We won't ever be alone♪
♪我仰视我的王♪
♪I'm looking at my king♪
♪夺回他的王位♪
♪Take back his throne♪
♪夺回他的王位♪
♪Take back his throne♪
♪自♥由♥ 自♥由♥♪
♪Free, free, free♪
停 停
Kill it, kill it.
♪自♥由♥♪
♪Free, free, oh.♪
女士们 跟你们说实话
Look, ladies, I'm-a tell you the truth,
我很爱你们做的一切
I love everything that y'all are doing.
表演很美 真的
I mean, it's a beautiful show. It really is.
但问题是 不适合
Problem is: it's the wrong show.
给人的感觉就像有太多"马戏"
They've got so much Cirque in there,
Cirque du Soleil 太阳马戏团
加拿大娱乐公♥司♥和表演团体
却忽略了重点"太阳"
that they're missing the Soleil.
没抓住整件事的灵魂
They're missing the soul of the this whole thing.
我需要这张专辑
I need it to be...
有更多嘻哈元素
this, with more of a hip-hop,
都市音乐 当代音乐之类的感觉
urban, contemporary kind of thing,
-懂我什么意思吗 -知道
- you know what I'm saying? u202d- Yes.
-你们能做到吗 -能
- Can y'all give me that? - Yeah.
-谢谢 -来吧 姑娘们
- Thank you. - Come on, ladies.
为什么大家都走了
Why is everybody leaving?
我还想看到完整的
I-I'm looking to see the whole
《地狱》盛典呢
Inferno extravaganza.
你会看见《地狱》盛典的
You'll see the Inferno extravaganza
要么你参加演出
when either you become a part of the show
要么你跟大家一样花钱买♥♥票
or you pay like everybody else.
是啊 一步一步来
Yeah, well, one step at a time,
不能一下迈五步 兄弟
not five, big homie.
不管怎么说
Um, anyway,
我听过第一版混音了
look, I... I listened to the first mix of the song.
怎么样
And?
很燃
It's fire.
-砰 -随便你吧
- Boom. u202d- Whatever.
-很燃 -我就跟你说嘛
- It's fire. - That's what I'm talking about.
-我就跟你说嘛 -的确是
- That's what I'm talking about! u202d- It is.
我就知道你会喜欢的
I knew you was gonna love it.
你知道我之前在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking, though?
为什么要把同一首歌♥放在两张专辑里呢
Why are we doing the same song on two separate albums?
有点多余 不是吗
It's kind of superfluous, right?
所以我想把我这首混录
You know, so I think I want to remix mine.
我不知道你要混录这首歌♥
Nah, man, I don't know about you remixing the song.
-因为它酷毙了 对吗 -没错
- Yeah, 'cause it's dope, right? - u202dYeah, it is.
没错 但如果你要混录它
It is. But, look, if you're gonna remix it,
要是我们真想这么做的话
if that's what we're really talking about, you know,
-我依然得... -当然了 当然
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表