剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Thank you.
议员
Councilman.
我差点忘了有份大礼送你呢
I have a gift for you I forgot to give you.
-怎么... -议员 能采访一下吗
- What is this...? - Councilman... can I have a word?
不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no...
那滴水惊起了不小的涟漪啊
That little droplet turned into a mighty big ripple.
-什么 -还记得
- What? - What do you remember
1988年10月5日那天的事吗
about the evening of October 5, 1988?
-你真是跟传闻中一样坏 -妈
- You're as wretched as they say you are. - Mother.
那天晚上 我酒驾了
It's the, uh, night of my DUI.
我当时十七岁...
I was 17 years old...
行了 等一下
Okay, wait. Wait a minute.
谁年轻时 没闯过祸
Every teenager has gotten into some nonsense.
布♥什♥酒驾被捕过
"W" was arrested for a DUI.
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥吸过大♥麻♥
Bill Clinton smoked marijuana.
-亲爱的 -奥巴马在自传中还写过酒驾呢
- Babe... - Barack Obama wrote about it in his book.
没错 但据我所知
Yes, well, to the best of my knowledge,
这些总统都没醉着把车开进湖中
none of those presidents ever drunk-drove into a lake,
自己逃生却丢下车中的女孩淹死了
saving himself while leaving a poor, innocent girl to drown.
-什么 -这不是真的
- What? - That's a lie!
琦琦 事情不是那样的
Cookie, that's not what happened.
真可耻啊
Shameful.
我警告过你了
I warned you.
够了
That's enough.
♪慢动作♪
♪Slow-motion♪
♪激♥情♥慢动作♪
♪I gotta hit it slow-motion♪
♪慢动作♪
♪Yeah, yeah, slow-motion♪
♪激♥情♥慢动作♪
♪I gotta hit it slow-motion♪
我的心最狠
I'm the most ruthless.
我的心最狠 我的心最狠
The most ruthless. Baby, I'm the most ruthless.
-小光 我们走吧 -心最狠
- Shine, let's go. - The most ruthless.
我的心最狠
I'm the most ruthless.
我都说了 店里下班了
I told 'em it was closing time.
他们根本不听 还开始放音乐
They don't listen. They even took over the music.
夜深了 兄弟们
It's awful late, fellas.
不该回家睡觉了吗
Shouldn't you boys be home in bed?
你要赶我们走吗 兄弟
You kicking us out, bro?
他们至少可以找警♥察♥来
I mean, they could've at least sent the police,
找些真正的爷们来
somebody with some real muscle.
我不是想赶你走 小光
I'm not trying to kick you out, Shine.
实际上 我是过来一起庆祝的
As a matter of fact, I'm here to join the celebration.
这是庆祝吧
That's what this is, right, a celebration?
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
敬我的好兄弟小光一杯
let's toast to my man Shine.
敬小光
To Shine!
你这一招太绝了 兄弟
Hell of a power move you made, brother.
太绝了
Hell of a move.
♪喝着紫饮料♪
♪Sippin' on this codeine and Sprite♪
♪我靠近♪
♪I'm leanin'♪
♪她投怀送抱♪
♪She leans on me...♪
是这样
You know...
内莎说你发神经了
Nessa said you was out your rabbit-ass mind,
但没关系
but that's okay.
我常跟疯子打交道
I deal with a lot of crazy dudes--
大多数比你更疯狂
a lot crazier than you.
你觉得如果我爸知道了
Listen, what do you think my father would do
资产冻结的事是你陷害他
if he knew you were the one who set him up
他会怎么做
for the asset freeze?
那件事跟我无关
I had nothing to do with that.
我能证明你在两周前
I can prove that you leveraged
就将你的自助洗衣店 停车场 脱衣舞俱乐部
all your Laundromats and parking garages and strip clubs,
所有的"房♥产"进行了收♥购♥融♥资♥
all your properties-- if that's what you want to call it--
而后塔里克和联调局就冻结了帝国娱乐的资产
two weeks before Tariq and the FBI froze Empire's accounts.
-那又如何 -"又如何"
- So what? - "So what?"
这表示你知道会发生这事
That means you knew it was coming.
表示你向塔里克告密了
That means you tipped off Tariq.
我爸尊敬对手 小光
My father respects his opponents, Shine,
但他痛恨告密小人
but he hates a snitch.
就算你能证明这个荒唐的说法吧
Let's say you can prove this crazy theory you got.
告诉他啊 告诉卢修斯
Tell him. Tell Lucious.
看看最后会怎么收场吧
Let's see what happens next.
这事我有更好的计划 兄弟
I got a much better plan than that, brother.
过来 我告诉你
Come over here, I'll tell you about it.
从今以后 规矩是这样
Here's how it's gonna work from here on out.
你不能不分大小
You respect the hierarchy.
一切由我说了算 包括内莎的事
I pull the strings here, including Nessa.
我们发挥所长 各自行事
Now, you do what you do, I do what I do.
按规矩行事 以此掩人耳目
We'll put the pieces in place to cover our tracks,
该出招时 就出招
make all the moves we need to make
直到时机成熟
until it's time.
什么时机
Time for what?
杀死我父亲的时机
Time to kill my father.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表