剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
We don't need Lucious.
好的 小光光
Okay, Shiny.
冷静 我明白
Calm down. I got it.
你知道兄弟我可以从哪里
Hey, you know where a brother can get
弄到一件琦修斯T恤吗
one of them Coocious T-shirts at?
你个蠢货
You stupid.
我觉得下一任纽约市长
I don't think that's suitable
不适合那衣服 我的朋友
for the next mayor of New York, my friend.
是 你或许说得没错
Yeah, you're probably right.
但要一步步来
One step at a time, though.
一步步来
One step at a time.
说到这个
And speaking of steps...
我准备迈一大步
I am about to take a pretty big one.
我不
And I don't--
我可不想在你妈那儿犯错
I don't want to put a foot wrong with your moms.
所以我想过来先和你谈谈
So, I figured that I would come and-and speak with you first.
等等 你
Wait, you--
你想跟我妈结婚 要问我同意吗
you asking me for my mother's hand in marriage?
-你 怎么... -安吉洛 太棒了
- You -- how did... - Angelo, that's amazing.
-真的吗 -但还是得一步步来
- Really? - But one step at a time, though.
我其实是来问你
I'm- I'm actually here to ask you if--
-我该不该向她求婚 -该
- i-if I should ask her. - u202dYes!
当然了 你为什么犹豫
Hell yes. Why would you even hesitate?
好吧 首先...
Well-- well, for starters...
贾马尔·里昂
当琦琦遇上卢修斯
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
来 你看
Come on. Look.
老照片 旧新闻 对吧
Old pictures, old news, a'ight?
琦修斯结束了
Coocious is over.
-当真 -千真万确
- For real? u202d- I'm telling you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我就想听这句话
That's... that's all I really wanted to hear.
太棒了 伙计 等等 等等 听着
That's amazing, man. Wait, wait, wait, hold up, look.
给你一点小建议 行吗
Look, a little advice, all right?
不要那样
Stop.
不要"一步步来"的戏码
You know, with the whole "one step at a time" thing.
我妈就是真命天女 抓住她
My mom is the one, so get her.
她喜欢夸张的大阵仗 大动作 那就给她
She likes showmanship, drama, big gestures, so bring it.
当然
Of course.
-行 祝你好运 -后爹
- Okay. Good looking out. - Stepdaddy.
我会让帝国娱乐所有部门全部投入工作
I'm putting all of Empire's department heads to work.
服装 公♥关♥ 美工 每个人
Wardrobe, PR, Art Department, everybody.
听起来非常有野心
Wow, that sounds pretty damn ambitious.
那种程度的事情需要
I mean, something of that size would require
两位总裁的同意 但我桌上啥都没有
approval of both CEOs, and nothing came across my table.
你有联合签署类似的东西吗
Did you cosign something like that?
不 我没有
No, I did not.
安德鲁 要介绍介绍吗
Andre, you gonna introduce me?
妈 这是朱莉安娜·格林
Ma, this is Giuliana Green.
我以为你俩那晚见过了
I thought you two met the other night.
没有 我忙着庆祝安吉洛胜选
No. I was too busy celebrating Angelo's win.
但我感觉我们认识
But I feel like we met.
我想不起来了
Not that I recall.
卢修斯 你真是一点都没变
Lucious, you haven't changed a bit.
你和我们刚认识时一样帅
You look almost as good as when we met.
Nelly - Hot In Herre
♪I was like, good gracious, ass is bodacious♪
♪Flirtatious, trying to show faces♪
♪I'm waiting for the right time to shoot my steez, you know♪
♪Waiting for the right time to flash them keys♪
♪Then, um, I'm leaving♪
♪Please believin'♪
♪Me and the rest of my heathens♪
♪Check it, got it locked at the top of the Four Seasons♪
♪Penthouse, rooftop, birds I'm feeding♪
♪No deceiving, nothing up my sleeve and♪
♪No teasing♪
♪I need you to get up, up on the dance floor♪
我叫卢修斯
My name's Lucious.
好像这里的各位都不认识你似的
As if everyone in here doesn't know who you are.
那是怎么回事
Then, what's the problem?
你看到我盯着你了
I mean, you saw me looking at you.
你为什么走开
Why you walk away?
时间就是金钱
Well, time is money.
或许我觉得你不值得我花时间
Maybe I decided you're not worth my time.
你的坏赶得上你的美了
You about as shady as you are beautiful.
最后一轮你押什么
What's your endgame?
我自己来押
I'm my own endgame.
就要开局了
Spin coming up.
你看起来有点不安
You look a little trepidatious.
抱歉 让你见识下成熟男孩是怎么玩的
Excuse me, let me show you how the big boys do it.
下注 女士们先生们
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.
这是送你的
This is for you.
请停止下注
No more bets, please.
停止下注
No more bets.
♪What good is all the fame♪
♪If you ain't the models?♪
♪I see you drivin' sports cars♪
♪Ain't hittin' the throttle...♪
赢家 零零
Winner, double zero.
♪Exit 106 and parked it♪
♪Ashtray, flip gun, time to spark it♪
♪Gucci collar for dollar...♪
连一个感谢的吻都不给我吗
Ain't I gonna get a thank you kiss or nothing?
我赌你肯定不知道
I'll bet you don't know the difference
斜面轮盘法和庄家优势的差别
between a biased wheel and a house edge.
指点我一下
Teach me.
♪You're with a winner, so, baby, you can't lose...♪
我叫朱莉安娜
I'm Giuliana.
朋友们叫我小朱
My friends call me Giusi.
我就叫你朱莉安娜
Well, I'm going to call you Giuliana.
因为我们肯定不只是朋友
Because we're going to be much more than friends.
♪It's getting hot in here.♪
等等
Wait.
你们认识
You two know each other?
我们
We met...
很久之前
once...
曾经见过面
a long time ago.
我好惊讶 拉斐尔竟然让你离开拉斯维加斯
I'm surprised Rafael let you leave Vegas.
一般情况下 他都紧紧拴着你
I mean, normally, he keeps a tight-ass leash on you.
他认识拉斐尔
He knew Rafael?
-拉斐尔是谁 -拉斐尔是
- Who's Rafael? u202d- Rafael is...
为什么小光提到拉斐尔时用的是过去时
Why is Shine referring to Rafael in past tense?
拉斐尔·格林曾经是拉斯维加斯的大人物
Rafael Green was a big player in Vegas.
堕落 残忍♥又卑鄙
A very corrupt, ruthless, and despicable human being.
朱莉安娜是 抱歉 曾是他的妻子
Giuliana is-- or, I'm sorry, was-- his wife.
所以我的事业和家人
And therefore under no circumstance
绝对不许和她有瓜葛
will my business or my family have anything to do with her.
我知道我们见过面
I know we've met.
安德鲁 我们谈谈
Andre, we'll talk.
The Temptations – Don't Look Back (1965)
♪If it's love that you're running from...♪
妈 这是弗莱布许那家店的吗
Ma, this from the place in Flatbush?
纽约市布鲁克林区的一个街区
我还以为他们讨厌你
u202dI thought they hated you.
不 你知道我不会一直对那些牙买♥♥加人生气
No, you know I can't stay mad at them Jamaicans for too long.
弗莱布许人数最多的是加勒比海社区
真喜欢他们做的烤鸡
Love that jerk chicken.
听着 宝贝 我多点了些芭蕉
Look, baby, I ordered extra plantains.
我知道你有多喜欢吃
I know how much you love 'em.
好啊 真棒
Okay, cool.
好了 小子 说吧
All right, boy, let it out.
说什么
Let what out?
小哈 我一提到
Keem, you stopped talking
要嫁给安吉洛 你就不说话了
the moment I mentioned marrying Angelo.
所以有些事情其实你很介意
So you're in your feelings about something.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk about it.
妈 我不关心
Ma, I don't care.
你表现得太明显了
You are so obvious, man.
我已经太大了 不需要再给我找个后爸了
I'm too old to be having a stepfather, okay?
天啊 哈基姆 弟弟你得真正成熟点了
Goodness. Hakeem, brother, you need to grow up, for real.
-你成熟点 -不 因为这件事不是为了你
- You grow up. - No, 'cause it's not about you,
也不是为了我
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表