剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
See, Hakeem, you think just because
你现在是一个女孩的父亲
you're a father now of a daughter
你就不是个厌女的自大狂了吗
that you can't be a misogynistic pig.
音乐的影响力很大 儿子 影响非凡
Music is very powerful, son. Very powerful.
你已经开始意识到自己的错误了
Look, man, you on your way to being woke, all right?
你还有改正的机会
You also have an opportunity to change the message,
创作些有意义的歌♥曲
make some music that means something.
没法做了 安德鲁叫停了我的流媒体频道
I can't. Andre shut down my XStream channel.
贾马尔的频道有更多粉丝收听
Jamal has more followers on his channel.
他放出专辑的预告片后 更是如此
After he released his damn teaser from his album. So...
但别跟人说 这是我的主意
But you ain't heard it from me.
你很特别
You're special.
我就是想告诉你
And I just want you to know.
♪停下脚步 宝贝♪
♪Slow down, baby, slow down, baby♪
♪爱意满满 全心为你 宝贝♪
♪It's all love, I got enough to go around, baby♪
♪出事时 有我在 宝贝♪
♪And I'll be there for you if it go down, baby♪
♪我是你的英雄 救你于水火 宝贝♪
♪I'll be your lifesaver, you'll never drown, baby, yo♪
♪这首歌♥献给我的女王们♪
♪This for my queens around the globe♪
♪多少女孩走上不归路 无从得知♪
♪How many girls gone bad, you'll never know, yeah, yeah♪
♪这首歌♥献给我的女王们♪
♪This for my queens around the globe♪
♪多少女孩走上不归路 无从得知♪
♪How many girls gone bad, you'll never know♪
♪不愿承认♪
♪Hate to be the one to admit it♪
♪但我的生活完美无缺♪
♪But I'm the one that live without flaws♪
♪不敬女性 总想睡她们♪
♪Disrespecting women, trying to get 'em out of they draws♪
♪摒弃打击♪
♪Instead of bringing them down♪
♪给予关爱♪
♪We should be bringing them up♪
♪对天发誓♪
♪I hold my fist to the sky♪
♪共同祈祷 不懈努力♪
♪And pray we keep building up♪
♪触动所有母亲♪
♪This the one that could touch the mothers♪
♪姐妹 女儿♪
♪Sisters and daughters♪
♪我的宝贝女儿♪
♪I got one of my own♪
♪为她遮风挡雨♪
♪So I got to keep her in order♪
♪为贝拉发声 直至死去♪
♪I got to put on for Bella until I'm resting in memory♪
♪做个好父亲♪
♪Be a better father to my daughter♪
♪做个好靠山♪
♪Know she depend on me♪
♪这首歌♥献给我的女王们♪
♪This for my queens around the globe♪
♪多少女孩走上不归路 无从得知♪
♪How many girls gone bad, you'll never know, yeah, yeah♪
♪这首歌♥献给我的女王们♪
♪This for my queens around the globe♪
♪多少女孩走上不归路 无从得知♪
♪How many girls gone bad, you'll never know♪
♪早日康复 肯尼迪♪
♪Get well, Kennedy♪
♪我负全责♪
♪I take full responsibility♪
♪你本不该受伤♪
♪For you getting hurt, it wasn't supposed to be♪
♪若伤挚爱 心痛不已♪
♪Yeah, it would hurt if it was someone that was close to me♪
♪有时感情用事♪
♪Sometimes I let my feelings get the most of me♪
♪任由心魔侵袭♪
♪Sometimes it be them demons that's approaching me♪
♪行事鲁莽♪
♪That made me have them reckless ways♪
♪经受艰难困苦♪
♪Went through my trials and tribulations♪
♪走出迷宫♪
♪I got out the maze♪
♪赋予女性权利♪
♪Hope for power for our women♪
♪低头祈祷♪
♪Bow our heads and pray♪
♪呼唤你 需要你♪
♪All them times when I called and I need you♪
♪需要你时 不言拒绝♪
♪Never turned me down when I need you♪
♪需要你时 常伴身旁♪
♪Always around when I need you♪
♪惟其如此 爱你至深♪
♪That's why I love you♪
♪女性♪
♪Woman♪
♪女性孕育我们♪
♪We all came from a woman♪
♪保持坚强♪
♪So be as strong as you can be♪
♪保持坚强♪
♪Be as strong as you can be, yeah, yeah.♪
这首歌♥献给肯尼迪
Hey, right there goes to Kennedy,
她本不该遭受这些苦难
who didn't deserve what she got.
同样献给我的爱人 提安娜
And for my baby, Tiana,
她值得拥有一个深明事理的爱人
who deserves a dude who knows what's happening in this world.
也献给我的女儿 贝拉
And for my baby, Bella,
愿她永不会遭受肯尼迪经历的苦难
who ain't never gonna go through what Kennedy had to go through.
献给世界上所有女士
For the ladies in the world--
献给所有女性
I mean, women.
我是小哈
Keem.
-小哈 宝贝 唱得真棒 -是吗
- Keem, baby, that was amazing. - Was it?
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
肯尼迪会很感激你这么做 谢谢
Kennedy's gonna appreciate it so much. Thank you.
这首歌♥是献给你的 宝贝
That's for you, baby.
你都做了些什么
What the hell you think you're doing?
我已经叫停了你的频道
I shut your channel down.
他是在我的频道表演的
He's on my channel, not his.
这不重要
Beside the point.
我叫停你 不是因为我混♥蛋♥
I didn't shut you down to be a jerk.
我这么做是为了保护帝国娱乐
I did it to protect Empire.
而你刚才公开认错 置公♥司♥于不义之地
You just undid that by making a public admission of guilt.
献给我的爱人 提安娜...
And for my baby, Tiana...
我明天一早得召开董事会
I had to call a board meeting tomorrow
讨论一下应对之策
to discuss how we're gonna respond.
你不用那么做
You didn't have to do that.
反正 爸都病了
Anyway, Dad's sick, man.
那我们只能不通知他 自己开会了
Well, we'll just have to go ahead without him now.
是吧
Won't we?
胡安妮塔 怎么了
Juanita, what's going on?
我爸没事吧
Is my dad okay?
他们都在楼上了
They're all up there already.
-都来了 -是
- They all? u202d- Yes.
所有人
All of them.
安德鲁
Andre.
我听说你想召开董事会 所以我...
I heard you wanted to have a meeting, so I...
把大家都叫来了
invited everyone.
我只是想帮你处理一些事情
I was just taking care of business so you wouldn't
你身体欠安 我不想惊扰你
have to get involved with this in your condition,
爸 只是这样而已
Pop, that's all.
你向来不擅长撒谎啊 儿子
You were never any good at lying, son.
既然大家都被突然叫来了
Well, since we're all here, unexpectedly,
我确实有些事想聊一下
I... I do have something I'd like to discuss,
这件事需要董事会的批准
something that would require board approval.
当然如果你也有空的话 爸
That is, if you're up to it, Pop.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
我最近一直在谈投资合作
I've been working on an investment deal
想让帝国娱乐的艺人到拉斯维加斯驻唱
for Empire artists to do a series of residencies in Las Vegas.
拉斯维加斯
Vegas?
拉斯维加斯 真的吗
Las Vegas, really?
这里是一些初步数据
I have some preliminary numbers here
展示了其可能的收益率
that demonstrate profitability.
关于拉斯维加斯的生意 我已经表明过态度
I think I made my position very clear with you regarding Vegas.
但你没解释过原因啊 爸
But you never explained why, Pop.
老实说 我觉得这挺古怪的
I'm not gonna lie, it seems whimsical.
我们已经是上市公♥司♥了
Now that we're a public company,
不能再由你任性做决定了
we can't afford to be dictated by your whims.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这些预估收益数据很厉害啊
These projections are outstanding.
多季度预估值中也能表现这么好吗
Can they hold up across multiple quarters?
绝对没问题
Absolutely.
这就是拉斯维加斯的绝妙处 莱纳德
That's the beauty of Las Vegas, Leonard.
这是常青行业
It's an evergreen proposition.
但是 安德鲁
Yeah, but, Andre,
我们能在拉斯维加斯做什么生意呢
what business do we have at Vegas?
我们是嘻哈唱片公♥司♥
We're a hip-hop label.
前者钢琴家 后者是一直在维加斯驻唱的歌♥手
拉斯维加斯早已不是利伯雷斯
Well, Vegas isn't just Liberace
和韦恩·牛顿的时代了 妈
and Wayne Newton anymore, Ma.
歌♥手 演员[主演《蓝海暮色》 本组有翻]
而是詹尼弗·洛佩慈
It's JLo.
布鲁诺·马尔斯 威肯等当红明星的时代
Bruno Mars, The Weeknd, you name it.
火星哥和盆栽精
帝国娱乐该称霸维加斯了
And it should be Empire.
必须是帝国娱乐的天下了
It must be Empire.
这个...
Well...
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表