剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
- Nice to meet you. - This is Cookie.
她看到卢修斯·里昂在这有演出
She saw that Lucious Lyon was opening a show here.
没票了 但我们搞到了黄牛票
Sold out, but we got scalped tickets.
她是你的超级粉丝
She's a huge fan.
我说我过去认识你时
She always teased that I was confabulating
她一直笑我在胡编乱造
when I claimed I used to know you.
不怪我 巴里又不是个音乐迷啊
Can you blame me? I mean, Barry isn't exactly a hepcat.
是啊 巴里认识我们
Yeah, Barry knows us.
我肯定他希望从未认识我们
I'm sure he wished he never met us.
没事啦 我们那时都年少不懂事
Oh, come on, we were just crazy kids, right?
一切都安定下来了
Everything worked out.
我成了医生 娶了一名医生
I'm a doctor, married to a doctor.
我和米歇尔之前在巴拉辛瓦伊德
Michelle and I had a nice, little family practice
有家不错的家庭诊所
out in Bala Cynwyd.
"之前" 发生了什么
"Had"? What happened?
我们在庆祝的重要事件
Oh, well, the big milestone
就是我们退休了
that we're celebrating is retirement.
我们的女儿从医学院毕业了
O-our daughter, Sarah, graduated from med school
加入了家庭诊所
and joined the practice,
我们把一切都交给她了
and we just turned the whole thing over to her.
-你女儿也是医生 -太棒了
- Your daughter's a doctor? - Wow, that's amazing.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
现在我们就尽情放松
So now we can just...cut loose,
看看大千世界 享受二人世界
see the world, enjoy each other.
总之 这是我的名片
Anyway, um, here's my card.
我知道你们可能有很多人等着约
I know you've probably got a million people to talk to,
但我们离开前或许能一起吃个晚饭
but maybe we can all have dinner before we leave town.
我也想 我们都想
I'd like that. We'd like that.
听我说 让...
Yeah, you know what? Let...
我们不如一起合个影吧
Why don't we take a picture together?
你真是太好了 谢谢
That's nice of you to... Thank you.
打破一下规矩
Let's just break protocol.
-谢谢 -来吧 你们都买♥♥黄牛票了
u202d- Appreciate it. - Come on, y'all got scalped tickets.
倒不如搞一张真正的合影
You might as well get a real picture.
谢谢 来吧
Appreciate it. There you go.
不错 宝贝
Oh, good one, baby.
-好了 -非常感谢 真的
- Okay, good. - Thank you so much, really.
不不 谢谢你们 感谢你们让我们进来
No, no, thank y'all. Thanks y'all for, uh, having us come in.
是啊 谢谢 见到你们真是太好了
Yeah, thanks. It was such a pleasure seeing you.
-这么多年没想到还能再见 -我们也是
- I can't believe all these years. - u202dYou, too.
-再次祝贺 -谢谢
- Congratulations again. - Thank you.
兄弟
Yeah. u202dMy man.
很高兴再见面
Pleasure seeing you again.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
你们保重 谢谢
Y'all take care. Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
我就说了 我们能见到他们
Hey, man, I told you we could see them.
-他们人很好 很不错 -不可思议
- They're so sweet. They're nice people. - That's crazy.
说实话
I'm not gonna lie...
这让我有些百感交集啊
that kind of stirred up my feelings.
你看到他们俩十指紧扣
Did you see the way they were holding hands with each other
深情对望的样子了吗
and looking at each other?
不管了
u202dSay to hell with it.
我们不如学一下
Why don't we just take a page
巴里和米歇尔那样吧
right out of Barry and-and Michelle's book?
我想和你一起去看世界 琦
I want to see the world with you, Cook.
我想书写我们新的篇章
I want to write a new page in our story,
将过往的恩怨闹剧都抛到九霄云外
far away from the backbiting and the drama.
闹剧还不都是你的错
You created that drama by pitting your sons
让儿子们窝里斗
against each other.
闹剧因我而起 但我们可以一起弥补
I created it, but together we can uncreate it.
你这是干什么呢 老头子
What you doing down there, Grandpa?
关节不好 就别跪了
Better get off them arthritic knees.
怎么样
u202dWhat do you say?
什么怎么样
What do I say what?
说你同意
Say yes.
跟我一起去看世界
See the world with me.
先把戒指拿给我再说
I say your ass need to have a ring.
我为你买♥♥下整家珠宝店都没问题
I can buy you a whole jewelry store.
安德鲁
Andre.
我找了你一整天
I've been looking for you all day.
你去哪了 小光跟我说你又回...
Where the hell you been? Shine told me you backing out...
闭嘴 闭嘴 不准再提这事了
Shut up. Shut up, boy. We not gonna mention that no more.
瞧瞧 我找到谁了
Hey, y'all, look who I found.
小安
Uh-oh, Dre.
你好啊 你来了啊
What's up? u202dHey, what's up? u202dThere you are.
-兄弟 你好啊 -你好啊
- Bro, bro, what's up, man? - What's up?
大家都听好了
Listen up, y'all, um,
我和你妈想跟你们说一件事
your mother and I have something we want to share with you three.
我们做了一个决定
We made a decision.
什么决定
What kind of decision?
一个重大决定
A big one.
我们决定退下来
We have decided to step down
不再处理公♥司♥日常事务了
from the day-to-day operations of Empire.
等下 你俩谁病了吗
Hold on, wait, is one of y'all sick?
-没有 -没有
- No. u202d- No.
刚好相反
The opposite.
我们好得很 也神志清醒
We are actually very well and of sound mind,
你现在找回女儿了
and now that you've got Bella back...
那个贱♥人♥也滚蛋了...
And that bitch is gone--
我不想再提她的名字
and I don't want to ever hear her name again.
好 我错了
Okay. Forgive me.
我们就是意识到人生苦短
We just realized that life is too short.
我们要在余生中
And we want to spend the rest of it
过上小时候就梦想的生活
doing something we fantasized about when we were kids.
幸福地活着
Being happy.
幸福地活着
Being happy.
贾马尔 你一直就说
And, Jamal, you been talking forever
我们应该打破闹剧的循环
about us breaking the cycle.
是时候了
Well, it's time.
是时候...
And it's time that I...
把几年前就该给你的东西交给你了
do something I should've done years ago.
这是什么
What's this?
帝国娱乐的权力钥匙
The keys to the kingdom, literally.
我办公室的钥匙
Those are my office keys.
瑟斯提要起草一些文件
Thirsty is gonna have some papers drawn up
好让董事会同意 但公♥司♥属于你了 小安
for the board's approval, but it's all yours, Dre.
-属于我 -没错 儿子
- Mine? - Yes, baby.
我们很早之前就该这么做了
We should've done this a long time ago.
哈基姆和贾马尔是歌♥手
Hakeem and-and Jamal are artists,
他们在乐坛的发展不可限♥量♥
with huge careers ahead of them
他们需要一个强大的公♥司♥支持他们
and they need a strong company to stand behind them.
还有 流媒体
And, baby, XStream,
帝国娱乐流媒体 都是你的成果
Empire XStream, that was all you.
拉斯维加斯的生意也是你的功劳
This Vegas deal was all you.
带领帝国娱乐走向辉煌的人非你莫属
You are the one to take Empire to the next level.
你曾说我是个累赘
Said that I was a liability.
我以前害怕你
I was scared of you.
因为我小时候 我妈也有你这个病
Because I'd grown up with a mother that had your issues
所以给我造成了阴影
and so they became issues for me.
但我发现你因为此病
But I've found out that condition
而智慧过人
that you were born with, it gave you a brain
且在谋略上 无人能及
that can outmaneuver any man on the chessboard,
包括我
including myself.
而家人都支持你时
And you can control it when you have the support
-你能够控制病情 -没错
- of your family around you. - That's right.
而你能照顾好自己时 儿子
And when you're taking care of yourself, son,
你所向披靡
you're unstoppable.
你们一定要给予他最大的支持
And I want y'all to make sure y'all give him the support that he needs.
没错
That's right.
你应得的 哥
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表