剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
这不是为了钱
This isn't about money.
这是为了不让其他女人
It's about making sure that no other woman
遭遇我的经历
has to go through what I went through.
我们要起诉帝国娱乐并要求其支付五千万美元
We are suing Empire Enterprises for $50 million.
我们还要求哈基姆·里昂
We are also demanding that Hakeem Lyon
取消之后的夜店活动
cancel all upcoming club appearances
并向肯尼迪公开道歉
and issue a public apology to Kennedy
向全体女性道歉 因他和他的音乐
and to all women for the culture of violence
鼓吹了暴♥力♥与贬低女性文化
and misogyny he and his music encourages.
事态完全失控了
This is way out of control.
爸知道这事吗
Does Dad know about this?
他现在知道了
Well, he does now.
过来吧你 小子
Bring your ass, boy.
我什么都没做
I didn't do nothing.
闭嘴
Shut up.
小安 我还没有足够的歌♥可以完成整场表演
Dre, I don't even think I have enough songs for a full set.
朱莉安娜还想让我两个月后在拉斯维加斯开场
And Giuliana wants me to open in Vegas in two months.
我不希望你担心此事 内莎
I don't want you to worry about this, Nessa.
听着 这将是帝国娱乐最重要的事
Look, this is gonna be Empire's top priority.
你有我帮你 还有小光帮你
You got me working for you, you got Shine working for you.
你确定朱莉安娜想让我主唱吗
And you're sure Giuliana wants me to headline the show?
我会搞定朱莉安娜 好吗
I'll handle Giuliana, okay?
-好吧 -能和帝国娱乐做生意对她很重要
- All right. u202d- It's a big deal for her to be in business with Empire,
但她不会容忍♥傻瓜
but she doesn't suffer fools.
所有傻瓜都有自己的容身之处
Well, all fools have their place.
我能坐下吗
May I?
-请坐 -朱莉安娜
- Please. - u202dGiuliana.
介意帮我拿杯喝的吗
Would you mind getting me a drink?
我很渴
I'm parched.
单一麦芽威士忌 对吧
Single malt, right?
看到没 眼前可没有傻瓜
See? Not a fool in sight.
你真是有个好男人
Oh, that is one fine man you have there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们...其实要同居了
We're, uh... we're actually moving in together.
好吧 很有爱
Well, that's cute.
那你的炮♥友♥们要怎么办呢
So how does that work, with your hookups?
也带他们一起回家吗
Do you bring them home together now?
什么意思 炮♥友♥
Wh-what do you mean, hookups?
小安跟我说了你们的开放关系
Well, Dre told me about your arrangement.
刚开始我有点惊讶
And, at first, I was a little surprised,
但我现在很感兴趣
but now I'm actually intrigued.
要知道 我在想或许...
You know, I was wondering maybe...
我可以过去和你俩一起玩玩儿
I could come and hang out with the two of you.
我不确定 这事得你能接受才行
I don't know. But only if you're comfortable with that.
抱歉 朱莉安娜 我...没懂
I'm sorry, Giuliana, I don't... I don't follow.
我记得我认识我丈夫的时候
You know, I remember when I met my husband.
我那时很爱他
Ugh, I was so in love with him.
完全不能想象和另一个女人分享他
I could never imagine sharing him with another woman.
但...
But...
时过境迁
I guess times have changed.
给你
Here you go.
单一麦芽威士忌
Single malt.
确实是
Yes, it is.
敬新开始
To new beginnings.
干杯
Cheers.
真棒 宝贝 那发型让我想起了过去
Yes, honey, you are taking me back with that hair.
-妹子 你做到了 -谢谢 琦琦
- Girl, you did that. - Thanks, Cookie.
我得知道你是怎么坠入爱河的
Um, I need to know how you fell in love.
我是说 你是怎么爱上卢修斯这种人的
I mean, how do you fall in love with someone like Lucious?
告诉她你怎么爱上了那个帅气的混♥蛋♥
Tell her how you fell in love with that gorgeous scoundrel.
住口 小子
Oh, stop it, boy.
转过来 拍下来 拍她
Swing around, guys. We'll get this. Film her.
这首歌♥不只是唱一见钟情
Well, the song isn't just about love at first sight.
也是唱一辈子 唱两人的生活与命运
It's about... a lifetime, about the risks
交织在一起时所承担的风险
two people take when their lives and their destinies cross.
全都是为了音乐
It was always about the music.
卢修斯的音乐就是我那时呼吸的空气
Lucious's music was the very air that I breathed.
是流淌在我全身的血液
It was the blood pumping through my veins.
当音乐让你有那种感受时
And when music can do that to you,
你就会明白
whew, that's when you know.
见鬼 交货要晚了
Damn. I'm late for a drop.
我得走了
I got to roll.
♪我爱你这样向我诉说♪
♪I love the way you talk to me♪
♪我爱现在这种感受♪
♪I love the way I'm feeling♪
♪当你向我靠近♪
♪When you get close to me♪
♪我感觉就要掳获芳心♪
♪I'm feeling like I'm winning♪
♪新奇几乎无法接受♪
♪So new for my eyes to see♪
♪美妙滋味难以言说♪
♪So good make it hard to speak♪
♪当你注视着我♪
♪When you look at me, boy♪
♪我的天啊♪
♪Oh, my goodness♪
♪焕然一新♪
♪It's brand-new♪
♪心旷神怡♪
♪It feels so good♪
♪无法思考♪
♪I can't get my head around♪
♪时而沦陷♪
♪I just lose my cool sometimes♪
♪新的爱人♪
♪A new love♪
♪正是新的爱人♪
♪It's a new love♪
♪让我无法忘怀♪
♪I just can't get you up off my mind♪
这样吧 我去
Uh-uh, look, I'll do it.
你继续 你正有灵感
Keep going. Look, you're onto something real.
宝贝 你不能掺和进我的生意
Nah, baby girl, you're not getting mixed up in my business.
我不是你的宝贝 我是你的伴侣
Look, I'm not your baby girl, I'm your partner.
我已经掺和进你的生意[生活]了
And I'm already mixed up in your business.
♪焕然一新♪
♪It's brand-new♪
♪心旷神怡♪
♪It feels so good♪
♪无法思考♪
♪I can't get my head around♪
♪时而沦陷♪
♪I just lose my cool sometimes♪
♪新的爱人♪
♪A new love♪
♪正是新的爱人♪
♪It's a new love♪
♪让我无法忘怀♪
♪I just can't get you up off my mind♪
♪我说过 我说过♪
♪I said, I said ooh♪
这音乐会是我们的未来
This music is gonna be our future.
会是孩子的未来
It's gonna be her future.
把它给我
Give it to me.
妈 妈
Ma? Ma?
你觉得如何
What'd you think?
那种感受...
That feeling...
那是种你不断追求 永不忘记的感受
that's a feeling that you chase and you never let go of.
遇到卢修斯以前 我从没想过
Never imagined I'd ever experience that feeling
会经历那种感受
until I met Lucious.
好了
All right.
重来 各位重新来
Reset. Back to one, everybody.
很棒
It's good.
卢修斯
Lucious?
他说不了话
He can't talk.
有那么严重吗
Is it that serious?
他为什么插了管子 他怎么了
And why's he intubated? What's wrong with him?
听着 卢修斯把你们都叫过来
Listen, Lucious called you all here
因为他没什么可隐瞒的
because he has nothing to hide.
只是一次肌无力小危机罢了
This is just a small myasthenic crisis.
我们还一切照旧
We're-we're business as usual.
危机就没有"小"的
There's nothing small about a crisis.
他又得了渐冻症
Does he have ALS again?
渐冻症不是这样的 哈基姆
That's not how ALS works, Hakeem.
借过 琦琦
Excuse me, Cookie.
你们要集中注意力认真听
Look, I need you guys to focus.
明白吗 我们召开家庭会议
Okay? The reason why we're having this family meeting is because
是因为老大想要尽快中止诉讼
the boss wants to shut down this lawsuit as quick as possible.
首先 来谈谈公♥关♥损害控制
First off, let's talk PR damage control.
我和帝国娱乐的公♥关♥团队谈过了
Now, I spoke to, uh, the Empire PR team,
我们希望
and we're hoping that,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表