剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
不 我要告诉你
No, so I could tell you
我已经等了21年
that I've waited 21 years
想听你说这番话了
to hear you say what you just said.
来吧 就聊几句
Come on. It'll just take a minute.
挪一下 给我留点地方
Scoot over, man, give me some room.
你出生的那一晚
You know, the night you were born,
天空风云变幻
the heavens were in an uproar...
下起倾盆大雨
raining cats and dogs.
你妈妈刚开始出现宫缩
Your mama just started having contractions,
但这不是我们第一次经历生产了
but seeing this wasn't our first go-around,
所以我们没着急去医院
you know, we didn't rush to the hospital
很淡定
or nothing like that.
你妈当时还想吃中国菜
Your mama actually was hungry for some Chinese food,
所以我跑去街角的中国餐馆买♥♥
so I break down to the little corner Chinese spot
而你妈打电♥话♥给你姨妈卡罗尔
while your mom called Aunt Carol
让她照看你两个哥哥
so that she could watch your brothers.
总之 我不知道是宫爆鸡丁还是闪电的关系
Anyway, I don't know whether it was the Kung Pao or the lightning,
你妈妈的羊水破了
but your mama's water broke.
我们那晚没赶得及去医院
We never made it to the hospital that night.
我在家出生的吗
I was born at home?
我接生了你
I delivered you
你卡罗尔姨妈帮着助产了
with your Aunt Carol as a midwife.
但我想说的重点是
But the point I'm making is,
你特别着急地来到这个世上
you were in such a rush to come into this world,
自此 你生活中的一切都很着急
and you've been in a mad hurry ever since.
你是我的小儿子
You're my youngest...
所以我想我过分宠爱了你
so I suppose I've indulged you a bit more than I should have,
可能把你宠坏了
probably to your detriment.
大自然从不着急
Nature never rushes,
还是打造了世间万物
and yet she accomplishes the entire universe.
但你今晚说的话
You've said something tonight, though,
让我知道你已经分清生活的主次了
that let me know that you have your priorities right.
你现在是个男人了
You're a man now...
但除此之外 你还是里昂之子[雄狮]
but on top of that... you're a Lyon.
小公主
Hello, princess.
里昂之子总是将责任看得比一切都重要
A Lyon always looks after his responsibility above anything else.
你要用生命去守护这个小天使
You got to protect this angel with your very life.
到你♥爸♥爸怀里吧
Go to your daddy.
到你那个穿着破烂夹克的爸爸怀里吧
Go to your daddy with that crazy old jacket on.
我会的
I will.
儿子
Hey, son.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表