剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
until some of this drama dies down, okay?
妈 这是我最重要的生日派对
Mom, this is my biggest birthday party.
我要满21岁了[成年]
I'm about to turn 21.
那你不如拿出点成年人的样子
Well, why don't you act like it?
你怎么会让安妮卡
How do you let Anika...
远走高飞 把孩子留给你
take off and leave the baby with you
而不问她去了哪里
without telling you where she's going?
"远走高飞" 什么意思
What do you mean, "Take off"?
她不在家吗
She's not home?
显然不在
Apparently not.
♪人们议论纷纷 想其所想♪
♪People talk and people think what they want♪
♪质疑我们为何相爱♪
♪Questioning how we love♪
♪毋庸置疑 我眼中只有你♪
♪Undeniably, you're all I see♪
♪而且无论何时♪
♪And it don't matter when♪
♪无论如何 无论何地♪
♪How or where♪
♪你需要依靠我♪
♪You need to lean on me♪
♪任何时间 任何地点♪
♪There's no day or time or place♪
♪都无法阻止我♪
♪To stop me♪
♪向你倾囊而出♪
♪From giving my loyalty♪
♪向你倾尽所有♪
♪From giving you all of me♪
♪我注定是你的一切♪
♪I'll be your everything♪
♪我想成为你的一切♪
♪I wanna, I wanna be everything♪
♪我注定是♪
♪I'll be♪
那是你的女人吗
Is that your lady?
事实上 没错 是的
As a matter of fact, yes, it is.
幸运的女孩
Lucky girl.
♪暴风前的冷静♪
♪A calm from the storm up ahead♪
介意我坐下来吗
Do you mind if I sit?
♪我会保持平静♪
♪I'll be steady♪
请坐
Please.
♪岩石 绳索 压力♪
♪The rock, the rope, the weight♪
你觉得她在你拉斯维加斯的俱乐部开场怎么样
So what do you think about her opening your club in Vegas?
之前那个脱衣舞俱乐部吗
My former little strip club
连歌♥厅许可证都没有的那个
that doesn't even have a cabaret license?
♪你内心能毫无疑问♪
♪Your mind can be sure♪
♪永远在我怀里休憩♪
♪It can rest in me forever more♪
我们可以搞定
We can help with that.
那如果我预订内莎做开场表演
So if I book Nessa for my grand opening,
这对我和帝国娱乐的合作有什么帮助
what is that gonna do for my relationship with Empire?
内莎现在挺红的
Well, Nessa's got a lot of heat right now.
帝国娱乐会全力以赴
Empire will but the full power of our resources
推她的个人首秀
behind her first solo show.
真希望我过去出道的时候
I wish I had someone like you around
也有你这种人在身边
when I was starting out.
♪呼吸你的呼吸♪
♪The breath that you need to breathe♪
你是歌♥手吗
Are you a singer?
我尝试过一阵子
I tried it for a minute,
但后来发现才华没有用
but then I decided talent has no power.
我想当老板
I want to be the boss.
♪我注定是你的一切♪
♪I'll be your everything♪
不如我们明晚在这里见面
Why don't you meet me here tomorrow night,
我们可以谈谈
and we can talk about it?
♪我注定是♪
♪I'll be♪
行
Okay.
♪我注定是♪
♪I'll be♪
晚上玩得愉快
Have a good evening.
不 我只是以为我们达成一致
No, I just thought that we had decided
你从此以后
that, uh, that you were gonna let me
会让我处理这种事
handle things like this from here on out,
而不是卢修斯
not, uh, not Lucious.
我知道 我之前都不清楚
I know, I... I didn't even know
那次会议的目的
what the meeting was about.
我以为只是生意
I thought it was a business thing.
听着 你究竟有没有关系可以查出
Look, do you or don't you have a connect to find out
他们把安妮卡藏哪儿了
where they've got Anika stashed?
我得去查
Uh, I'm gonna have to dig.
但我去查之前
But before I do my digging,
你得告诉我 你有什么秘密
you got to tell me, what are you hiding?
安妮卡有什么把柄
What does Anika have on you?
我没有任何秘密
I'm not hiding anything.
我开始觉得你在这件事上不太相信我 安吉洛
I'm starting to think you don't trust me here, Angelo.
这是什么
What is this?
一把枪
A gun?
你为什么持枪
Why do you have it?
在纽约持有手♥枪♥是违法的
Look, possession of a handgun is illegal in New York.
而且我还在竞选市长
All right, I'm running for mayor here.
十天后就是初选了
I got primaries in ten days...
这是份礼物 好吗
It was a gift, okay?
这只是礼物 我从没用过
It was a gift. I've never used it,
-我也不打算用 -礼物
- and I don't plan on using it. - u202dA gift?
卢修斯送的礼物吗
It was a gift from Lucious?
听着 你得处理掉这东西
Well, look, I need you to get rid of it.
琦琦 无论我当不当得上市长
Okay, Cookie, whether I become mayor or not,
我都想和你携手人生
I'm trying to build a life with you.
所以你必须得把...
And that means you're gonna have to put...
你必须得把这种东西抛开
you're gonna have to put things like this away.
这种东西不属于我们的世界
Things that, uh, they don't belong in our world.
行 我会处理掉的
Okay, I'll get rid of it.
从我们的世界里消失
It's gone from our world.
行 我会处理掉这东西
Okay, I'll get rid of this and everything
摆脱他曾给我的一切
he's ever given to me.
这样可以了吗
Is that better?
当真
For real?
你保证
You promise?
我保证
I promise.
你对人开过枪吗
You ever shoot anybody?
Kool Moe Dee – How Ya Like Me Now
♪看到别人用我的说唱风格赚钱♪
♪How you think I feel to see another MC♪
♪你觉得我会怎么想♪
♪Get paid usin' my rap style♪
♪我还在给人伴唱♪
♪And I'm playing' the background meanwhile♪
♪我无法忍♥受 你可以省省了♪
♪I ain't with that, you can forget that♪
♪你抢了风头 我要抢回来♪
♪You took my style, I'm takin' it back♪
卢修斯不在
Lucious ain't here.
谁说我是来找卢修斯的
Who said I was here for Lucious?
你搞什么 滚出去
Yo! You buggin'? Get out!
滚出去
u202dGet out!
别紧张 学♥生♥妹♥
Chill out, schoolgirl.
卢修斯不喜欢别人耍他的枪
Lucious don't like nobody playing with his piece.
我说了...
Like I said...
卢修斯不在
Lucious ain't here.
放下枪 我俩都清楚你不会开枪
Come on, now, we both know you're not gonna shoot no...
我的膝盖
My knee!
我的膝盖
Oh, my knee!
没有
No.
永远不会
Never.
好
All right.
-你买♥♥到手♥机♥了吗 -是个预付手♥机♥
- Did you get the phone? - Yeah. It's a prepaid.
无法追踪
Can't be traced.
我还是觉得这不是个好主意
I still don't think this is a good idea.
这么跟你说吧 妈
Okay, you know what, Mom?
如果我当时跟塔里克走了
If I had gone with Tariq,
那卢修斯就会找到我
then Lucious would have found me
我现在早就死了
and I would have been dead by now.
懂了吗 所以就让我...
All right? So let me just...
给他打个电♥话♥ 告诉他我有个计划
give him a call, I'll tell him I have a plan.
希望他能让我回家
Hopefully, he'll let me come home.
因为 目前来看
Because at this point,
这是我们唯一
this is the only way
还能见到贝拉的机会
that any of us are gonna get a chance to see Bella.
我们将连续21小时"跳"[换不同]夜店
So, check it, we're gonna be club-hopping 21 hours straight.
我邀请所有订阅我的帝国娱乐流媒体的粉丝
All my fans' Empire XStream subscription, that's your invite.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表