剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Yo, man, chill!
内莎 过来
Nessa, come here.
你不是吧
Wow, really?
小光动手掐内莎
So Shine laid hands on Nessa
就因为她不想唱那段叠句吗
'cause she didn't want to do the hook?
然后呢
And?
爸 他无缘无故动手掐她
Dad, he just put his hands on her for no reason.
-你和她上♥床♥了吗 -什么
- Are you sleeping with her? - u202dWhat?
我没和她上♥床♥
No, I ain't sleeping with her.
那你就不需要出头
Then it ain't your fight.
听着
Look...
在我来看 小光在努力
the way I see it, Shine was trying
制♥作♥一首我想要的热歌♥
to get me something that I need, which is a hot song.
你与其跑来这里
So instead of you running in here
像个小贱♥人♥一样告密
ratting him out like a little bitch,
倒不如去好好记笔记
you need to be taking notes.
那个想要干掉自己的父亲
I mean, what in the hell happened to that monster
坐上其宝座的怪物怎么了
who tried to take his father out and rule his throne?
他在哪呢
Hmm? Where he at?
我才不会掐女生的脖子
I ain't choking no girl.
那是贱♥人♥的嗜好
That's bitch tendencies.
怪物在哪呢
Where he at?
一直都在
He never left.
因为那才是我心目中能抚养贝拉的人
'Cause that's who I want to see raising Bella.
叠句里没有女声
Your song don't work
你的歌♥就不会成功
without a female voice for the hook.
我不知道你为什么还杵在这里
So I don't know what the hell you're doing standing here.
给我完成那首歌♥
You need to get me that song.
我刚看到胡安妮塔抱着贝拉
I just saw Juanita holding Bella.
不是应该你去照顾她吗
Aren't you supposed to be looking after her?
你不是应该被打镇静剂 或者死掉吗
Aren't you supposed to be sedated... or dead?
以前我妈妈用针来扎草人
My mama used to stick pins in a voodoo doll
那草人长得就和你一样
that looked just like you.
借过一下
Excuse me.
我来开门
I will go get it.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - u202dHi.
卢修斯·里昂夫人的快递
Delivery for Mrs. Lucious Lyon.
我就是 谢谢
Oh, yeah, that's me. Thanks.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. u202d- Thank you.
老天
God...
迪布瓦先生
Mr. Dubois?
你在这呢
Oh, there you are.
怎么 一个黑人孩子的一生
So, what, a black kid's life is worth
只值几个臭钱和一辆车吗
a couple of bucks and a car?
什么
What?
这个年轻人勉强逃脱他现在的生活
This young man barely escapes with his life.
他就要去麻省理工读书 还拿了全额奖学金
He's on his way to MIT, full scholarship.
你要他放弃那些
And you want him to throw all that out
签约成为说唱歌♥手吗
for a contract to be a rapper?
这个世界不缺说唱歌♥手
The world doesn't need another rapper.
又是卢修斯
Lucious...
卢修斯这么做是为了让你迁怒于我
Lucious did that so that you could be pissed at me.
你说真的吗
Are you for real?
真的 这就是他耍的阴招
Yeah. That's how he plays, dirty.
这些我不管
All right, well, I don't care about all that.
这孩子前途一片光明
This kid's future is bright.
不管你们拿什么来诱惑他
So whatever y'all did to tempt him,
必须全部取消
you need to undo it.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, I do, do I? - u202dYeah.
-取消 -你知不知道有多少孩子
- Undo it. u202d- Do you know how many kids
不惜一切想与帝国娱乐签下唱片合约吗
would kill to have a recording contract with Empire?
我知道 因为我每天都能看到
Yes, I know, because I see it every day.
所以我想要改变现状
That's what I'm trying to change.
这些孩子需要知道 除了做说唱歌♥手
These kids need to know that they can aspire to be more
运动员 骗子 还有很多东西
than a rapper or an athlete or a...
可以追求
a hustler.
小子 再见
Boy, bye.
等等 对不起 等等
All right, wait. I'm sorry, wait!
对不起
I'm sorry.
刚才我不是
That wasn't...
你能不能
Just, can you...
我想让你看看我为这些孩子做的事
I need you to see what I'm trying to do with these kids.
求你了
Please.
这里是黑人女孩编程研讨班
This is the Black Girls Code seminar.
齐是导师
Zeah's a mentor.
-黑人女孩编程 -是的
- Black Girls Code? - Yeah.
仅计算机行业
In computing alone,
美国就有上百万份工作机会
there are over a million jobs in the U.S.
只是人们不知道而已
People don't know that.
这些姑娘们和齐住在同一区
So all these girls here, they live in Zeah's neighborhood,
她们以他为榜样
they look up to him.
很好
Good.
这才是未来
All right, see, this is the future.
就在这里
This right here.
只有这样 我们才能崛起
This is how we rise.
这是轻罪
This is a misdemeanor,
你走出的那个房♥子是你家
and you own the home you were coming out of.
我们最多五分钟就能搞定了
We should be out of here in five minutes at the most.
五分钟吗
Out in five?
该死
Damn...
我都准备好把你劫出去了呢
I came ready to bust you out of this joint, man.
你们俩怎么来了
What y'all doing here?
我都说了没事
I told you this was nothing.
别说了 小安
Shut up, Dre.
等完事我们带你这个"囚犯"好好吃一顿
We're gonna take your jailbird ass out to eat after this.
起立
All rise!
由芭芭拉·里德大♥法♥官开庭审理
The Honorable Judge Barbara Reid presiding.
现在开庭
Court is now in session.
请坐
Be seated.
走吧 叫我们
Let's go, that's us.
安德鲁·里昂
Andre Lyon...
你被指控一项非法入侵罪
the charges against you are one count criminal trespassing.
我的委托人选择不认罪 法官大人
My client pleads not guilty, Your Honor.
我还没说完 辩方律师
I'm not finished, counselor.
被告还被指控殴打重罪
The defendant is also charged with felony battery,
故意伤害罪
aggravated assault,
以及袭♥警♥罪
and assault against a police officer.
-法官大人 我 -退后
- Your Honor, I-- - Step back!
法官大人 我没对任何人动手
Your Honor, I didn't assault anybody.
所以才开庭审理 里昂先生
That's what a trial is for, Mr. Lyon,
判定你是否有罪
to determine your guilt or innocence.
现在这是什么意思啊
Yo, so what do all this mean, man?
意思是我们可能需要达成认罪协议
It means we might just need to plead out and cut a deal.
如果是初犯 我可以申请缓刑
I could probably swing probation if it's your first offense,
-等下 等下 -最后这都会烟消云散...
- Wait. Wait. u202d- And eventually, this all goes away...
你给我打住
No, hold the hell up.
什么叫"最后" 什么叫"缓刑"
What do you mean, "eventually" and "probation"?
麦克斯 你认识我十年了
Max, you've known me for a decade.
你还参加了我的婚礼
You were in my wedding.
-小安 这家伙就是混♥蛋♥ -听着
- Yo, Dre, this dude's an ass. - Listen.
法庭会相信你的话还是警♥察♥的话
It... It's your word against a cop's.
-会没事的 达成个协议就行 -不行
- But we'll be fine, we just need to cut a deal. - No.
绝对不行 我就是回个家
Hell no. I'm not gonna lie about being guilty
没犯任何错
when I didn't do anything,
我才不认罪呢 麦克斯
except go into my own damn home, Max.
这太扯了
This is insane.
上车
Get in.
就跟你说需要瑟斯提来处理了
Told you that you needed to let Thirsty handle it,
但你不听我的
but you didn't want to listen to me.
所以恭喜 你有控罪前科了
So now, congratulations. You're in the system.
下个拐角右转
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表