剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Philip? Oh, my goodness, are you serious?
是的
Yes.
亲爱的 他是嫉妒
Babe, he is jealous.
他嫉妒我们的生活
He is jealous of our life.
他嫉妒 因为他的生活
He's jealous because his life
远不如我们的刺♥激♥
is nowhere near as exciting as ours.
菲利普离开我是因为刺♥激♥和混乱
Yeah, well, Philip left me because there's a difference
是有差别的
between exciting and messy.
混乱
Messy?
亲爱的 我帮你
Babe, was it messy
创作出你音乐生涯中最棒的音乐时是混乱吗
when I helped you create some of the best music in your career?
听着 我会一直记得我们创作的音乐
Look, man, I'm-a always remember what we created, okay?
但是那是段黑暗岁月
But that was a dark time for me.
我不想再回去了
I don't want to go back there.
如果你真在乎我 你得离开
And if you really care about me, then you need to back off.
亲爱的
Babe.
离开
Back off.
到拉维提科斯之前
And how many alcoholic beverages
你已经喝了多少酒精饮料
had you already consumed by the time you arrived at Laviticus?
说不好 俩吧
I don't know. Two?
两杯还是两瓶
Uh, two glasses or two bottles?
也许三杯
Maybe three glasses.
是在免费吧台
And was this an open bar
还是你自己付的
or did you pay for those yourself?
才不是 她跟别的小妞一样
No. She mooched off the bottle service
都是点"整瓶服务"
like the rest of the chicks.
提醒一下你的委托人 请...
May I remind your client, please...
抱歉抱歉
Yeah, apologies, apologies.
哈基姆 请让马歇尔小姐...
Hakeem, please let Miss Marshall--
我可以叫你肯尼迪吗
Can I call you Kennedy?
让肯尼迪回答问题
Let Kennedy answer the questions.
这么着吧
You know what?
先不说酒精的事
Let's shelf the liquor talk.
谁在玩嗨时 数自己喝了几杯呢
I mean, who keeps count when you're having a good time?
说到这里 这是你的朋友
Speaking of which, this is a photograph
阿普丽尔在"图片分享"上发的照片
from your friend April's, uh, Instagram account.
你能认出来吗
Do you recognize it?
可以 但是...
Yes, but...
但是你的朋友发了一张
No, but your friend posts a photo
你拥抱所谓攻击者的照片
of you embracing the alleged assailant.
而且你知道这是在所谓的攻击
And you acknowledge that it's, uh, time stamped
发生一小时前拍的吧
one hour before the alleged attack?
我想是的
I guess so, yeah.
你们俩挺配的
Yeah. You do make a cute couple.
我再问你个问题
Let me ask you another question.
你是不是有一次被降者俱乐部
Is it true that you were once kicked out of a place
赶出来过呢
called Club Surrender?
我看不出这有什么关系
I don't see what this has to do with anything.
我了解 没关系
I-I know you don't. It's all right.
但是为什么你被赶出来了呢
But, uh, why were you kicked out?
-发生了争吵 -争吵
- I got into an argument. - An argument?
我有点不懂了 警♥察♥报告上说
A little confused. The police report said,
"和一个之前发生一♥夜♥情♥的员工
"A violent altercation with an employee
发生激烈争吵"
with whom you once had a prior sexual encounter."
是吗
Is that right?
-是约炮吗 -他打了我
- Is that a booty call, huh? - u202dHe hit me.
哈基姆 你看到了 你知道他打了
Hakeem, you saw it. You know he did.
-肯尼迪 -哈基姆 你知道发生了什么
- Kennedy... - Hakeem, you know what happened!
我不懂了
I'm confused here.
我的委托人成品德证人了吗
Is my client now a character witness?
事实是
The fact of the matter is
你有这方面的历史
you have a history of this.
你和男人睡 之后又声称是攻击
You sleep with men, and then later on claim it's assault.
可以这么说吗
Is that safe to say?
别回答这个问题 肯尼迪
Do not answer that question, Kennedy.
你这是替我的委托人答话 罗林斯先生
You are putting words into my client's mouth, Mr. Rawlings.
请让她回答这个问题
Please, then let her answer the question.
可以吗 肯尼迪 别让我替你说
How about it, Kennedy? Don't let me put 'em in your mouth.
自己说 怎么样 怎么回事
In your own words, how about it? What's going on here?
-别激动 瑟斯提 -哈基姆 没事
- Ease up, Thirsty. - Hakeem, we're doing fine.
我不需要你插嘴说话
I don't need your help. Now, please,
请指导你的委托人回答问题吧
instruct your client to answer the question.
严重的指控 小姑娘 怎么了 肯尼迪
Serious allegations, little girl. What's going on, Kennedy?
需要抱抱吗
You need a hug?
钱不会来得容易
This money's not gonna come easy.
也许你才是容易[轻浮]的那个
Maybe you do.
真不会挑时候 贾马尔
It was the worst timing, Jamal.
初选的前一天吗
I mean, the day of the primary elections?
他们怎么称呼的 "琦修斯"吗
What'd they call you? Coocious?
-闭嘴 小子 -妈 不会有事啦
- Shut up, boy. - Ma, it's gonna be okay.
不好笑 不会没事的
Not funny, and it's not gonna be fine.
我让波西娅看了所有博客
I had Porsha check all the blogs.
网上都传疯了
And there it was, everywhere!
"琦修斯" 听着像是性病
Coocious! Sounds like a damn STD.
现在安吉洛伤心透了
And now Angelo is butt-hurt.
他们都伤心透了
Yeah, well, I mean, they all get butt-hurt.
妈 他会没事的 拿着
Ma, he gonna be all right. Here.
大家都会错意了 小子
The people are getting the wrong message, boy.
他们以为我和卢修斯拥有的都是甜蜜往事
They think everything was coming up roses between me and Lucious,
但那是个假象
and that's a lie,
也许我们该再放出一支预告片
so I think we should release another teaser
讲述你父亲的卑鄙本性
showing how much of a snake your daddy is.
-天呐 -告诉世人真♥相♥
- My goodness. - Tell 'em the truth.
不行 妈 预告的目的就是勾起大家兴趣
No, Ma. That's the point of a teaser is to, is to tease.
如果你和安吉洛情比金坚
Look, if you and Angelo are really strong,
他就不必担心
he shouldn't be worried about
卢修斯 "琦修斯"
Lucious or Coocious
或随便什么小三小四
or Tom, Dick or Harry.
-小子 -没事的
- Boy. - u202dIt's fine.
你和卢修斯已经结束 开始新生活了
You done with that. You done moved on.
这才是关键所在 不是吗
That's the point of all this, right?
我和安吉洛感情很好
Me and Angelo are just fine.
他知道我现在只有他一个男人 所以...
And he knows that I am just with him now, so...
那就好 他最好也表现好点
Good, and he better act right, too.
因为我投给他了
'Cause I voted for him.
妈 我让瑟斯提别下狠手 他不肯
Ma, I told Thirsty to fall back, and he wouldn't.
肯尼迪大概要和我们撕破脸了
Now, I think Kennedy gonna wig out on us.
-冷静点 怎么了 -你大惊小怪什么
- Calm down. What's wrong? - Why are your panties in a bunch?
她没撤诉吗
Didn't she drop the case?
没有 因为瑟斯提为难她了
No, 'cause Thirsty went hard at her,
所以她有点崩溃了
and she kind of fell apart.
我得做出正确的事
You know what? I got to do what's right.
你说我"指责受害者"
What do you mean by victim blaming?
那是什么意思
What's that?
就是你总这样
It's what you do.
还记得你唱的《无人可信》
You remember your song "Can't Truss 'Em"?
或者《反击歌♥》吗
Or-or "The Clap Back,"
你当时把提安娜坑得不轻
where you dragged Tiana for filth?
你创作的歌♥曲中
You were consistently making music
似乎一直在强调
where you make it seem like-like
一切都是女人的错
it's the woman's fault;
你的粉丝们那样对待女人
and your fans, they treat the women that way
是因为他们仰慕你 效仿你
because they look up to you.
他们的所为与我无关
It's not my fault how other people act.
简直扯淡
No, that's bull.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
还记得你在我家
You remember that little homophobic rant
冲我说的那些恐同言论吗
that you threw against me right in my own damn house?
你知道因为那事 我收到多少威胁恐吓吗
You-you know how many threats I got after that?
哥 我没想到会那样
Bro, I didn't know.
哈基姆 你以为就因为
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表