剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Please, don't keep me in suspense.
我不会的 哥哥
Oh, never that, my brother.
-哥哥 -没错
- "Brother." - Yo.
我们之间发生过很多不愉快 兄弟
A lot's gone down between us, man.
从来没想到我们能走到这一步
I never thought we'd get here.
我也没想到
Neither did I.
是啊
Yeah.
贝拉回家以后
You know, once Bella comes back home,
我觉得咱俩应该好好坐下来
I think you and me, we should really sit down
谈谈以后该如何照应彼此
and talk about how we can look after each other,
兄弟本应就该如此 我们是一家人
the way brothers are supposed to, you know, as a family.
是啊
Yeah.
我们应该为此干一杯
We should drink to that.
你不是摩尔门教♥徒♥吧
You're not a Mormon, are you?
不是 哥哥
No, brother.
你需要你所有的家人
Yo, you gonna need all the family you got.
你一定想不到
Wait till you find out
我在哪里找到贝拉的
where I found Bella.
你有什么毛病
What in the hell is wrong with you?!
塔里克
Tariq.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表