剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I'm sorry I reacted the way I did.
你知道我那么做不是为了伤害你
You know I didn't do that to hurt you.
我知道 只是...
I know. It's just...
它勾起了很多沉重的回忆
It brought up a lot of heavy stuff.
我以为已经埋葬的回忆
Stuff I thought I buried.
我们一直在埋葬东西
That's all we do is bury stuff.
这个家庭和它的秘密
This family and its secrets.
妈 我们不能像爸对安德鲁和奶奶一样
Ma, we can't do what Dad did with Andre and Grandma.
你可以告诉我
You can talk to me.
如果你爱我 你就不会骗我
If you love me, you ain't got to lie to me.
停车 就停在这儿
Stop. Stop right here.
老爸 老爸 求你了 醒醒 爸
Daddy. Daddy. Please, please, wake up. Dad!
-爸 醒醒... -坎迪斯
- Dad, wake up... u202d- Candace!
坎迪斯 怎么了
Candace?! Candace, what happened?!
-怎么了 -爸爸犯心脏病了
- What happened? - Daddy had a heart attack.
我们跟他们一起去医院
We're gonna go with them to the hospital.
-快点 快点 -不行
- Okay, come on. Come on! - u202dNo.
我们跟他们去医院就够了
We are going with them to the hospital.
你折腾老爸折腾得够多了
You stressed Daddy out enough.
去和卢修斯在一起吧
Go be with Lucious.
反正你只想跟他待在一起 不是吗
That's who you want to be with anyways, right?
爸...
Dad...
老爸那晚就去世了
Daddy died that night.
就在他把我赶出家门的第三天
It was three days since he kicked me out.
我和你♥爸♥那时正窝在不知哪个小旅馆里
Me and your father were holed up in a motel somewhere.
一个邻居跑来找我
A neighbor had to come get me.
坎迪斯怪我 她是对的
Candace blamed me, and she was right.
老爸曾是我的一切
My daddy was my life...
直到我遇见了卢修斯
until I met that boy.
-妈... -从那之后
- Mom... - u202dAnd after that,
我们就只有彼此了
we were all each other had.
你♥爸♥和我...
Your father and I--
我们几乎是把彼此养大成人的
we-we practically raised each other.
一起在街头想尽办法维持生计
I mean, hustling and surviving together in the streets.
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
所以事事都跟卢修斯有关
That's why all roads lead to Lucious.
对卡罗尔 对坎迪斯 对所有人来说都是
For Carol, for Candace, for all of us.
如果你需要用那些给你灵感的视频
If you need to use those videos because they inspire you,
那就用吧 贾马尔 但我看不下去
I will let you do that, Jamal, but I can't watch that mess.
我知道了
I hear you.
你明天会到场
So you gonna show up for me tomorrow,
帮我搞定我爱人的妈妈吗
help me get my new man's mama in line?
如果这能帮你忘掉卢修斯 我会去的
Look, if it helps you get over Lucious, I'm there.
-我早就不在乎他了 -很好
- I'm already over his ass. - u202dGood.
我可能还会坐在哈基姆和安德鲁中间
Might even gonna sit in-between Hakeem and Andre.
最好戴个头盔
Better wear a helmet.
带内莎去
Put Nessa there.
教我怎么做一个社交名"婊"吧 坎迪斯
Okay, teach me how to be a society bitch, Candace.
你只有一晚 所以我能教你的东西有限
You only got one night, so there's only so much I can do.
见鬼 你说得好像我一点家教都没有
Damn, you act like I ain't got no kind of home training.
拜托 不是那样的
Come on, it ain't all that.
假正经
So fake ass.
你知道你也就是个"奥利奥"[黑皮白心]
You know you ain't nothing but an Oreo.
你什么时候...
When you gonna...?
你还想不想我帮你了
Do you want my help or not?
好吧
All right.
-我们从座位讲起 -什么
- Let's start with the placement. u202d- The what?
这是法语词 意思是白色小卡片
That's French for the little white card
它告诉你应该坐哪里
that tells you where to sit.
宝贝 别管什么卡片了
Girl, forget those cards!
你只需要看看我表现得如何
I need you to observe however I move,
我想知道怎么和她搅谈
I need to learn how to conversate.
纠正一下我的行为举止
You know, like, just watch my mannerisms.
我要跟这个盛气凌人的婊♥子♥说些什么
What do I say to this bougie bitch?
我知道不该叫她婊♥子♥ 那可是他妈
Like, I mean, I shouldn't call her a bitch. That's his mama.
是"交谈"不是"搅谈"
It's "converse",
而且嘴里有东西时别说话
and don't talk with your mouth full.
和安吉洛的妈妈那样老派的
With Angelo's mother being one of those old-school,
加过姐妹会的黑人女人过招
minority, sorority chicks,
你必须得谨言慎行
you're gonna have to really come correct.
你怎么知道她加过姐妹会
How you know she in a sorority?
我上网查过了
I looked her up online.
她念书的学校和科丽塔·斯科特·金
She's in the same one as Coretta Scott King,
美国作家及活动家
美国民权运动领袖马丁·路德·金的遗孀
马娅·安杰卢 还有罗莎·帕克斯是同一间
Maya Angelou and Rosa Parks.
马娅·安杰卢是美国作家及诗人
罗莎·帕克斯是美国黑人♥民♥权行动主义者
所以如果你不知道该说些什么
u202dSo if you get stuck for something say,
引用她们其中一人的话就对了
start quoting one of them.
但我不知道她们说过什么
But I don't know what they be saying.
马娅·安杰卢说过的话 给了我慰藉
I take solace in something Maya Angelou once said.
"无所见即无法修复
"We cannot repair what we cannot see.
灵魂与命运紧相连"
Our souls contain our destiny."
等等 碧昂斯不也说过这话吗
Wait, didn't Beyoncé say something like that?
有可能
Maybe,
但是听来像是马娅会说的话
but it sounds like something Maya could have said,
所以你得像梅拉尼亚·特朗普一样
so you're gonna have to "Melania Trump"
特朗普第三任妻子
曾被指出涉嫌抄袭米歇尔·奥巴马的发言辞
-抄袭言辞来摆脱困境 -你不是吧
- the hell out of this situation. - No, you didn't!
要抄就抄最好的
Yes, snatch from the best,
因为说真的 你不能说
'cause let me tell you, you can't tell me
她没抄袭米歇尔的话
she didn't copy off of Michelle.
那贱♥人♥完全照抄
Oh, bitch took every line,
一字不漏地抄全了
all of it, the whole damn thing...
女士们 女士们
Ladies, ladies, ladies,
很惊讶看到你们
surprise, surprise.
我觉得一点也不惊讶
I have a feeling it's not.
你来这干什么 卢修斯
What are you doing here, Lucious?
我哥们朱塞佩刚刚带我到这里瞧瞧
Well, my boy Giuseppe's just showing me around the spot.
大迈克明晚就要出狱了
You know, Big Mike is getting out of the joint tomorrow night,
所以我们决定要搞一个小型庆祝派对
so we decided to throw a nice little celebratory party,
我们包下了这整间餐厅
take over the rest of the establishment.
但愿他们那些粗人
I hope their rowdy asses ain't too much for
不会让安吉洛那个做作的妈吃不消
Angelo's highfalutin mama.
只要我一提到里昂的名字
As soon as I say the name Lyon,
明晚就莫名其妙没有空位了
the place is miraculously booked tomorrow night.
马戏团餐厅的露台有位置
Le... Le Cirque has the patio open.
露台 我可不想
Patio? I am not trying
一整晚坐在那里拍蚊子
to sit and dig gnats out of my teeth all night.
不 等等 结束了
No. Hang up. It's over.
我们不可能来得及找到餐厅
We'll never find a place in time.
卢修斯到处都有眼线 无所不在
Lucious has eyes, ears and tentacles everywhere.
我要打电♥话♥给安吉洛 告诉他结束了
I'm just gonna call Angelo and tell him it's over.
和他说他妈妈对我看法是对的
Tell him his mama was right about me.
也许我不适合那种生活
Maybe I'm not about that life.
如果他母亲是对的 难道我们老爸错了吗
If his mama was right, was our daddy wrong?
琦琦一定会成为大明星
Cookie gon' be a star.
琦琦一定会嫁给总统
Cookie gon' marry a president.
琦琦一定会成为总统
Cookie gon' be president.
来吧 为了老爹
Come on, do this for Daddy.
洛蕾莎 我们计划好了
Loretha, we had plans.
哈佛 或者医学院
Howard. Maybe medical school.
我想到了
I have an idea.
什么
What?
你应该请他们来家里吃晚饭
You should do the dinner here.
我墙上的画可画着男人的丁丁呢
I practically have penises hanging on the walls.
抱孩子不是这样的
That's not how you hold your baby.
别抱她的脖子
You don't hold her in a headlock.
抱她的时候得扶着她的头
You got to hold her with her head
把她抱在胸前 这样她就能听到你的心跳
close to your chest so she can hear your heartbeat.
妈说抱孩子就是那样抱
Mom said that's how you hold a baby.
你妈是个乡下人
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表