剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
I didn't know that you were suspended.
如果你停职了 你要怎么保护我
How can you protect me if you're suspended?
这件事会让我复职的 相信我
This is gonna get me reinstated. Trust me.
他自己都自身难保了
Well, that's a wrap on his ass.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
停职就不能查案
You can't work on a case while you're suspended.
瑟斯提可以让他被联调局开除
I mean, Thirsty can get him thrown out of the FBI
然后让他坐牢
and thrown in jail.
安妮卡为我们挺身而出
Anika stepped up for us.
-是啊 -这一点我很佩服她
- Yeah. - I got to give her props for that.
她还给我们带来了贝拉
And she gave us Bella.
抱着她 是安吉洛打来的
Oh, take her. That's Angelo.
过来 过来爷爷这
Come here. Come to Granddaddy.
喂
Hello.
我现在在你公♥寓♥里
How come I'm at your apartment right now,
你怎么不在这呢
and you are not?
有点事要做
Something came up.
你记得我和说过
Okay, you remember I told you I needed
我有事要和你说吧
to speak to you about something, right?
好 你为什么这么急躁
All right, why are you getting so testy?
因为事情很重要
Well, be-because it's important.
-说啊 -琦琦 面对面说
- Tell me now. - Cookie, face to face.
重要的事要当面说
That's how important news is delivered.
好吧 你也不用对我这么凶
Okay, you ain't got to get all gangsta on me.
我马上来
I'll come right now.
看来安吉洛现在有事要跟我说
Well, apparently Angelo has something he has to tell me now.
我得走了
I-I have to go.
听起来他好像是要向你求婚
Sounds like he's about to propose to you.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
也许吧 所以你最好在他改变心意之前
Probably, so you might want to get over there
赶紧过去
before he change his mind.
既然安妮卡已经挺身而出了
Now that, um, Anika's stepped up to the plate,
你要再让她成为家里的一员吗
you gonna make her family again?
她从来都不是家人
She was never family.
我们在一起挺畸形的
We're just kind of freaky together, you know?
这对你来说没什么
That should work out fine for you,
因为你就畸形
'cause you ain't nothing but a freak.
是你教我的
Well, you're the one that taught me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
只有两个女人忍♥得了你 卢修斯
There's only been two women who could deal with you, Lucious,
那就是我和安妮卡
and that's been me and Anika.
而我马上就嫁人为妻了
And I'm about to be off the market.
不用提醒我
Don't remind me.
你这种女人打着灯笼都难找
You're kind of a hard act to follow.
再见 宝贝
Bye, baby.
小光
Shine.
我现在有点忙
Hey, I'm a little busy right now, man.
我这是要事
You ain't too busy for this.
说吧
Go ahead.
我查出拉斐尔出什么事了
I found out what happened to Rafael.
你说
I'm listening.
这事还是别在电♥话♥里说了
It's probably something we shouldn't talk about on the phone.
我们在你办公室见吧
Why don't you meet me at your office?
好
Done.
好了 我让你进去
All right, I'll let you in,
但之后 发生什么我不管
but after that, whatever happens, happens.
瑟斯提会在这儿看着监控
Come on, Thirsty will finish monitoring that stuff right there.
小光呢
What about Shine?
你就直接赶去那里吗
You just gonna roll over there?
没事 小光很本分
No, Shine is in check.
他根本不是威胁
He's no threat at all.
如果你要我过去
Well, if you need me to roll,
就给我把手♥枪♥
just give me the pistol.
一个男人马上要向你求婚了
You got a man that's about to propose to you.
去吧
Go on.
好了 过来
All right, come on over here.
拿着
Girl, take this.
好
Okay.
为这一刻 我等了一晚上了
Been waiting all evening for this.
帮你拉下椅子
Let me get this chair for you.
好了
There you go.
好了
All right.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
不错
It was good.
不错吗 很好
It was good? Excellent.
你有什么要问我吗
Uh, you had something you wanted to ask me?
是
Yes.
琦琦
Cookie.
我收到了明天
I have received a very coveted spot
《格兰特·凯利秀》的节目邀请
on The Grant Kelly Show tomorrow,
我想让你和我一起去
and I would like you to be by my side.
你提议[求婚]...
Are you proposing...
让我和你一起上节目吗
that I, uh, be on TV... with you?
是啊 一起上节目 可以吗
On TV with me, yes, please. u202dYeah?
这是个收视很高的节目
I mean, it's... it's a huge show,
我们一起出席就能让"琦修斯"一事消停了
and this would finally put all that Coocious mess to rest.
让公众知道 我们才是一对璧人
You know, show the world that it's about you and me.
好 当然好了
Yeah. Of course.
-你愿意吗 -是的
- You will? u202d- Yes, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
All right.
卢修斯
Lucious.
我不想开枪
I don't want to shoot you.
用枪指着我 可不像不想开枪的样子
Well, that gun in my face is saying something different.
只有这样才能引起你的注意
It's the only way I could get your attention.
你引起我的注意了
You got my attention.
坐下
Sit down.
我就要实现我们的梦想了
I am about to make all of our wildest dreams come true.
看看周围
Look around.
这地方
This place.
我要买♥♥下来
I'm buying it.
过不了多久
In a minute,
这会成为拉斯维加斯最火的俱乐部
this is gonna be the hottest club in Vegas.
拉斯维加斯帝国
Empire Vegas.
我不想多说 但是你要知道
Look, I didn't want to say too much, but you got to know,
我没想过我会再对谁燃起这样的感觉
I never thought I would ever feel like this about anybody ever again.
-等一下 好吗 -好
- Give me a minute, all right? u202d- Sure.
都在这里了 一千万
It's all there-- $10 million.
你确定要这么做吗 卢修斯
You sure about this, Lucious?
我们就这么多钱了 而且都是黑钱
It's pretty much all we got, and ain't none of it exactly clean.
去拿钱
Get the cash.
把我的女人还给我
Uh, just give me... just give me my girl.
你女人
Your girl?
这是我老婆
That's my wife.
为了凑到那些钱 你知道我都干了什么吗
You have any idea what I had to do to get that money?
自绝了多少后路
How many bridges I burned?
伤害了多少朋友
How many of my friends I hurt?
我是骗了你 我是偷了你的钱
Yes, I lied to you, yes, I stole from you.
但你不知道我都经历了什么
But you have no idea what I've been through.
拉斐尔是个十恶不赦的混♥蛋♥
Rafael was an evil bastard.
是 但是你选择和他在一起
Yeah, but you chose to stay with him, huh?
我花了15年时间才逃出他的魔爪
It took me 15 years to figure out how to get out of that.
他本来要再次毁了你
He was coming to take you down again.
你那些小委屈 我替你难过
I'm sorry about all your little boo-boos.
但是我记得 你欠我一千万
But last time I checked, you owe me $10 million.
我没有一千万
Uh, I don't have $10 million.
拉斐尔全拿走了
Rafael took all of it.
唯一...
The only way...
我能还给你钱的唯一办法就是
The only way I can pay you back your money is
你签下那笔交易
if you sign off on this deal.
我需要你 卢修斯
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表